Excellent! Trump Will Not Invite Democrats Or Media To First State Dinner

Trump is smart enough to know democrats are boring and lack a sense of humor. He also knows they’ll only ruin the evening for others.
Another smart decision by Trump!

:2up:

Trump is smart enough to know democrats are boring and lack a sense of humor. He also knows they’ll only ruin the evening for others.
Another smart decision by Trump!

:2up:

And the press are sub human scum that should not be allowed near food preparation.

Good. When they start supporting the US, they will be welcome again.

Trump has not invited Democrats, media to state dinner: report

Trump makes Fidel Castro look democratic.
Go crawl back in your Tepee, Injun.
Everyone leaves the joke dinner ....as usual Trump shows Europe that he trusts Putin over American press and Democrats...
Trump will get 2 scoops of ice cream ...he can't help but embarrass himself..
Oh didn't they have clown's there making baloon doogies for the guests to take home..what a circus.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Fuck, I trust Russia more than the lame stream media or you commie leftists. All you want to do is take from me, so you can sit on your sorry fat asses all day.....

That is the attitude that is breaking down America right now... You are parroting Trumps twitter hate page..

Wow.....................so only 4 members of Congress are going to be there, the other 146 people invited are going to be private business owners.

Trump is gonna try to sell out this country.

From the shill who's last two leaders, Obama and Clinton both left office and immediately went on corporate and wall street tours to collect millions for services rendered.

Dude, you're seriously stupid. By stupid I mean you're an idiot. You're dumb as shit. Democrats lead you by the ring they told you to put in your nose. I mean you're a complete and utter moron. Wow

Everyone leaves the joke dinner ....as usual Trump shows Europe that he trusts Putin over American press and Democrats...
Oh didn't they have clown's there making baloon doogies for the guests to take home..what a circus.

Fuck, I trust Russia more than the lame stream media or you commie leftists. All you want to do is take from me, so you can sit on your sorry fat asses all day.....

That is the attitude that is breaking down America right now... You are parroting Trumps twitter hate page..

From the chick who hates Russia! But you supported them before Trump. And now they're no thang when it comes to Hillary selling them US uranium. You people are the dumbest idiots that walk the planet.

This hating Russia thing is flexible for you ...

No, that fact that the media and the lefties consider us their enemies, is what is tearing America apart.

a minority of people, mostly low life, uneducated idiots, choose to accept Trumps lack of morals and support him - TYVM, not me.

OMG, after you just voted for Hillary who attacked her sexual predator husband's victims again, I'm just laughing at you!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No, that fact that the media and the lefties consider us their enemies, is what is tearing America apart.

Are you picking up on the Tucker Carlson, Hannity news hour... Seriously I can not watch them, or some of the extreme MSNBC either.. These people are making money ripping apart America right now..

a minority of people, mostly low life, uneducated idiots, choose to accept Trumps lack of morals and support him - TYVM, not me.

OMG, after you just voted for Hillary who attacked her sexual predator husband's victims again, I'm just laughing at you!!!

HELLO.... Trump pays for the huge boobs and Russian hookers...lol..you are embarrassing yourself Kaz

HELLO.... Trump pays for the huge boobs and Russian hookers...lol..you are embarrassing yourself Kaz

Eaglewings: "Trump pays for the huge boobs and Russian hookers."

Kaz: "you just voted for Hillary who attacked her sexual predator husband's victims again"

And YOU are winning??? I'm "embarrassing" myself???

OMG, you're really a dumb bimbo.

This is after you voted for her sexual predator husband ... twice.

And you're talking about morality!!!

What a hoot

Are you picking up on the Tucker Carlson, Hannity news hour... Seriously I can not watch them, or some of the extreme MSNBC either.. These people are making money ripping apart America right now..

I've watched some Hannity, and Carlson. I've never seen anything like them laughing at the idea of their fellow Americans killing themselves in large numbers.

That is utterly vile of those maine dems.

Any complaints yet from somebody who's been left out? I view the invites to a state dinner as one of those inside-the-beltway sort of gossip that the average American cares nothing about. And rightfully so.

I did feel sorry for Sean Spicer being pushed aside when it came to meeting the Pope, but with Jerry Lewis being dead I can't feel the same about somebody missing out on meeting the French president.

I've watched some Hannity, and Carlson. I've never seen anything like them laughing at the idea of their fellow Americans killing themselves in large numbers.

She's not playing with a full deck. She thinks that paying for consenting hookers is worse than sexually assaulting women and attacking sexual assault victims. She's one sick puppy

Eaglewings: "Trump pays for the huge boobs and Russian hookers."

Kaz: "you just voted for Hillary who attacked her sexual predator husband's victims again"

And YOU are winning??? I'm "embarrassing" myself???

OMG, you're really a dumb bimbo.

This is after you voted for her sexual predator husband ... twice.

And you're talking about morality!!!

What a hoot

O I see Kaz watched me vote... I was so disgusted with the whole circus last election, and angry at the DNC..So bubs your wrong...
BTW, did you check out 60 minutes last night?

I will post it tomorrow.. Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach

She's not playing with a full deck. She thinks that paying for consenting hookers is worse than sexually assaulting women and attacking sexual assault victims. She's one sick puppy

So money makes it ok..great set of morals

That's incredible. You don't grasp that having sex with women who did NOT consent to being sexually assaulted is worse than having sex with women who DO consent to sex in return for money.

You're seriously an amoral slug. Ask a woman who was assaulted about your theory that what happened to her is better than a guy HIRING a hooker. Your woman card needs to be revoked, you hate women

That's incredible. You don't grasp that having sex with women who did NOT consent to being sexually assaulted is worse than having sex with women who DO consent to sex in return for money.

You're seriously an amoral slug. Ask a woman who was assaulted about your theory that what happened to her is better than a guy HIRING a hooker. Your woman card needs to be revoked, you hate women

Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....

Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....
At that time Donald J Trump was a Democrat like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton, why did you defend those two? What changed with the president?

Forum List

Back