Excellent! Trump Will Not Invite Democrats Or Media To First State Dinner

I've watched some Hannity, and Carlson. I've never seen anything like them laughing at the idea of their fellow Americans killing themselves in large numbers.

That is utterly vile of those maine dems.

She's not playing with a full deck. She thinks that paying for consenting hookers is worse than sexually assaulting women and attacking sexual assault victims. She's one sick puppy

So money makes it ok..great set of morals

That's incredible. You don't grasp that having sex with women who did NOT consent to being sexually assaulted is worse than having sex with women who DO consent to sex in return for money.

You're seriously an amoral slug. Ask a woman who was assaulted about your theory that what happened to her is better than a guy HIRING a hooker. Your woman card needs to be revoked, you hate women

Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....
At that time Donald J Trump was a Democrat like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton, why did you defend those two? What changed with the president?

Go through any thread and show me where I defended sexual abuse? Why are you making that up?

Are you picking up on the Tucker Carlson, Hannity news hour... Seriously I can not watch them, or some of the extreme MSNBC either.. These people are making money ripping apart America right now..

I've watched some Hannity, and Carlson. I've never seen anything like them laughing at the idea of their fellow Americans killing themselves in large numbers.

She's not playing with a full deck. She thinks that paying for consenting hookers is worse than sexually assaulting women and attacking sexual assault victims. She's one sick puppy

That's incredible. You don't grasp that having sex with women who did NOT consent to being sexually assaulted is worse than having sex with women who DO consent to sex in return for money.

You're seriously an amoral slug. Ask a woman who was assaulted about your theory that what happened to her is better than a guy HIRING a hooker. Your woman card needs to be revoked, you hate women

Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....

kaz: Hillary attacked Sexual assault victims

Eaglewings: Trump paid hookers

Eaglewings: I am winning

No, you didn't say they are all sick. You said you are winning, that hiring hookers is worse than assaulting women

You are one ... sick ... puppy ...

And no, consensual sex is not as bad in any way as assaulting women against their will.

You need serious psychiatric help that you think that

At that time Donald J Trump was a Democrat like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton, why did you defend those two? What changed with the president?

John Edwards is a dem who cheated on his wife in front of everyone while she died of breast cancer, Trump cheated on his wife while she recovered from having their child.. so many DC stories like that . Why is one worse that the other? They are both morally FU .. and we as the public need to hold all accountable..

No, you didn't say they are all sick. You said you are winning, that hiring hookers is worse than assaulting women

And no, consensual sex is not as bad in any way as assaulting women against their will.

You cheat with your cherry picking my words, so I am not even going to respond.

Go through any thread and show me where I defended sexual abuse? Why are you making that up?

You have been arguing here that consensual sex with a hooker is worse than sexual assault. That is extremely sick right there

John Edwards is a dem who cheated on his wife in front of everyone while she died of breast cancer, Trump cheated on his wife while she recovered from having their child.. so many DC stories like that . Why is one worse that the other? They are both morally FU .. and we as the public need to hold all accountable..

Notice you moved the goal posts.

You said you were winning because Trump cheated with a hooker and all I had was you voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who assaulted his victims a third time.

You can't run from what you said. Man up to it

You have been arguing here that consensual sex with a hooker is worse than sexual assault. That is extremely sick right there

Where? you liar?

You cheat with your cherry picking my words, so I am not even going to respond.

Cherry picking? What the hell are you talking about?

You said Trump hired hookers.

I said you voted for a woman who assaulted her husband's sexual assault victims.

You replied that you are winning.

Cherry picking? What the hell? How is that cherry picking?

That clearly states that in your view hiring hookers is worse than verbally (Hillary) and sexually (Slick) assaulting women.

You need serious psychiatric help. Maybe going to church and learning about morality might help as well

Where? you liar?

Here you go. Oops, you're the liar. And you're one sick puppy

a minority of people, mostly low life, uneducated idiots, choose to accept Trumps lack of morals and support him - TYVM, not me.

OMG, after you just voted for Hillary who attacked her sexual predator husband's victims again, I'm just laughing at you!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

HELLO.... Trump pays for the huge boobs and Russian hookers...lol..you are embarrassing yourself Kaz

You clearly stated I was embarrassing myself by saying that attacking sexual assault victims is worse than consensual sex

What was not discussed is that Donald Trump wasn't running for VP at the time. He was just a Liberal Democrat from NY. What changed? Why do you hate him now?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Where? you liar?

Here you go. Oops, you're the liar. And you're one sick puppy

a minority of people, mostly low life, uneducated idiots, choose to accept Trumps lack of morals and support him - TYVM, not me.

OMG, after you just voted for Hillary who attacked her sexual predator husband's victims again, I'm just laughing at you!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

HELLO.... Trump pays for the huge boobs and Russian hookers...lol..you are embarrassing yourself Kaz

You clearly stated I was embarrassing myself by saying that attacking sexual assault victims is worse than consensual sex
I can see why people get pissed at you Kaz, because you twist shit around..haaaaa ..I am done with you..

This is what I said .."Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....

What was not discussed is that Donald Trump wasn't running for VP at the time. He was just a Liberal Democrat from NY. What changed? Why do you hate him now?

I liked Trumps show, he showed a different side of himself.. I liked him when he first ran... But he is the biggest lying swamp monster.. He is mean, and mentally ill with his addition to instant gratification, food, and his ego. while he points fingers , lies, and fools people like you, still.

This is Trump, hijacking the powers of his office for future personal gain. To the surprise of exactly nobody.

How so? Or did you say that because you had nothing else to say ?
So Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama didn't hijack the powers of the office for future personal gain? President Trump who makes over 500 million dollars a year, now is making 300,000 dollars a year and all the grief you sorry ass liberals shove at him. What more personal gain can the Don get? I used to be amazed at how stupid a liberal is, not anymore, it is to be expected.

I liked Trumps show, he showed a different side of himself.. I liked him when he first ran... But he is the biggest lying swamp monster.. He is mean, and mentally ill with his addition to instant gratification, food, and his ego. while he points fingers , lies, and fools people like you, still.

He is a typical Democrat who ran as a Republican to drain the swamp. Look in the mirror and you will see how much the Don and you liberals are...

He learned the Rules for Radicals while a Democrat, and is now using those same Rules against you. And you whiney bitches don't like it. That is why we are laughing....

He is a typical Democrat who ran as a Republican to drain the swamp. Look in the mirror and you will see how much the Don and you liberals are...

He learned the Rules for Radicals while a Democrat, and is now using those same Rules against you. And you whiney bitches don't like it. That is why we are laughing....

Coming out this week the republicans cheated to win watch this on 60 minutes on Sunday..makes me so angry... Trump did fool many people while he used his master manipulating skills. just like he is doing to you now.

Aleksandr Kogan: The link between Cambridge Analytica and Facebook

You left wing extremists do not understand how popular Trump is with mainstream Americans.
Extremist? Uh...what? Don't be a sensitive little sissy. I had you pegged as actually having testicles. Was I wrong?

Of course I understand that Trump is popular with a lot of people (though I question your application of "mainstream" to a minority of Americans...that delves into dog whistle white wing territory).

I also understand that Trump's popularity has exactly ZERO to do with "the job he is doing". You know that's true, but far be it from you to deviate too far from the marching orders.

Last edited:
Wow.....................so only 4 members of Congress are going to be there, the other 146 people invited are going to be private business owners.

Trump is gonna try to sell out this country.
False. Obama is the one who sold out America.

Republican facts aren't credible given the current acceptance levels of lies ozzing out of Trump's office he should just fire himself

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back