Excellent! Trump Will Not Invite Democrats Or Media To First State Dinner

Why did Bill pay Paula Jones $850,000?
didn't need the hassle
Yup, uh huh, you betcha.....
Jones v. Clinton finally settled

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, November 13) -- After fighting Paula Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit for four years, President Bill Clinton agreed Friday to pay Jones $850,000 to drop the case. But the deal includes no apology from the president.

The deal was struck after weeks of off-and-on-again negotiations, a lawyer intimately involved in the situation told CNN.

Also in this story:
The out-of-court settlement seems to have split the difference between the latest offers from both sides; Most recently the president was offering $700,000 while the Jones team was insisting on $950,000.

Clinton's personal attorney Bob Bennett said in a statement released Friday that the president "remains certain that the plaintiff's claims are baseless." Even so, "The president has decided he is not prepared to spend one more hour on this matter," Bennett said.

"Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to be an admission of liability or wrongdoing by any party," Bennett said.

Jones' legal team is expected to announce the terms of the deal on Monday.
Oh, yeah, Bill said the plaintiffs claims are baseless. Uh huh, yep. Bill also told the American people that he never had sex with Monica. What's your point?
and trump doesn't know stormy
I don't care. I didn't vote for a pastor for a church. I voted for a business man to fix my government, and he's doing a great job.

didn't need the hassle

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, November 13) -- After fighting Paula Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit for four years, President Bill Clinton agreed Friday to pay Jones $850,000 to drop the case. But the deal includes no apology from the president.

The deal was struck after weeks of off-and-on-again negotiations, a lawyer intimately involved in the situation told CNN.

Also in this story:
The out-of-court settlement seems to have split the difference between the latest offers from both sides; Most recently the president was offering $700,000 while the Jones team was insisting on $950,000.

Clinton's personal attorney Bob Bennett said in a statement released Friday that the president "remains certain that the plaintiff's claims are baseless." Even so, "The president has decided he is not prepared to spend one more hour on this matter," Bennett said.

"Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to be an admission of liability or wrongdoing by any party," Bennett said.

Oh, yeah, Bill said the plaintiffs claims are baseless. Uh huh, yep. Bill also told the American people that he never had sex with Monica. What's your point?
I don't care. I didn't vote for a pastor for a church. I voted for a business man to fix my government, and he's doing a great job.
great?/ How many left ,how many gone, how many in trouble with the law?? He's nothing but a TV AH who appealed to haters of hillary and dems

Also in this story:

great?/ How many left ,how many gone, how many in trouble with the law?? He's nothing but a TV AH who appealed to haters of hillary and dems

You know, the demagoguery that was done by the Republicans for almost all of Obama's second term is one of the elements that helped Trump to win.

Also in this story:

Whatever. He's getting government back to serving the people instead of being used for political purposes.

Also in this story:

Whatever. He's getting government back to serving the people instead of being used for political purposes.
serving billionaires

serving billionaires
I'd rather see billionaires get served than the welfare leeches. The billionaires are sometimes satisfied, the leeches never are. They want more more more. Gimme, everything you have. You stole it from me.

serving billionaires
Oh, for sure. All of Trump's supporters are rich, huh. Kookoo, kookoo.

I'd rather see billionaires making money the old fashioned way, than watching politicians get rich by stealing ours.

serving billionaires
I'd rather see billionaires get served than the welfare leeches. The billionaires are sometimes satisfied, the leeches never are. They want more more more. Gimme, everything you have. You stole it from me.
you have it all wrong tippsy billionaires are never satisfied that's how they became billionaires the poor are satisfied with crumbs and that's really all they're getting

serving billionaires
you have it all wrong tippsy billionaires are never satisfied that's how they became billionaires the poor are satisfied with crumbs and that's really all they're getting
That's quite a generalization. There are good and bad among all classes. People are people, some good, some bad.

Wow.....................so only 4 members of Congress are going to be there, the other 146 people invited are going to be private business owners.

Trump is gonna try to sell out this country.

--LOL sell out the country you mean like clinton and uranium one

--LOL

Shep Smith fact-checks Fox News on Clinton, Uranium One deal

Without naming his colleagues on the opinion side of the network, Smith delivered a powerful rebuttal to those claims on Tuesday. He explained that the deal required approval from an inter-agency committee known as "CFIUS," made up of the heads of the nine cabinet-level departments.

"The nine department heads all approved the sale of Uranium One," Smith said. "It was unanimous, not a Hillary Clinton approval."

"We don't know definitively whether Secretary Clinton participated at all directly," he added.

Clips of Smith's takedown went viral on Tuesday. Matt Gertz, a senior fellow at the anti-Fox watchdog Media Matters, called it a "methodical annihilation of his own network's coverage of the story."

Wow.....................so only 4 members of Congress are going to be there, the other 146 people invited are going to be private business owners.

Trump is gonna try to sell out this country.

--LOL sell out the country you mean like clinton and uranium one

--LOL

Shep Smith fact-checks Fox News on Clinton, Uranium One deal

Without naming his colleagues on the opinion side of the network, Smith delivered a powerful rebuttal to those claims on Tuesday. He explained that the deal required approval from an inter-agency committee known as "CFIUS," made up of the heads of the nine cabinet-level departments.

"The nine department heads all approved the sale of Uranium One," Smith said. "It was unanimous, not a Hillary Clinton approval."

"We don't know definitively whether Secretary Clinton participated at all directly," he added.

Clips of Smith's takedown went viral on Tuesday. Matt Gertz, a senior fellow at the anti-Fox watchdog Media Matters, called it a "methodical annihilation of his own network's coverage of the story."

well now the justice department is going to do their own fact checking

regardless of what "shep" thinks

Good. When they start supporting the US, they will be welcome again.

Trump has not invited Democrats, media to state dinner: report

Trump makes Fidel Castro look democratic.
Go crawl back in your Tepee, Injun.
Everyone leaves the joke dinner ....as usual Trump shows Europe that he trusts Putin over American press and Democrats...
Trump will get 2 scoops of ice cream ...he can't help but embarrass himself..
Oh didn't they have clown's there making baloon doogies for the guests to take home..what a circus.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Fuck, I trust Russia more than the lame stream media or you commie leftists. All you want to do is take from me, so you can sit on your sorry fat asses all day.....

Good. When they start supporting the US, they will be welcome again.

Trump has not invited Democrats, media to state dinner: report

Trump makes Fidel Castro look democratic.
Go crawl back in your Tepee, Injun.
Everyone leaves the joke dinner ....as usual Trump shows Europe that he trusts Putin over American press and Democrats...
Trump will get 2 scoops of ice cream ...he can't help but embarrass himself..
Oh didn't they have clown's there making baloon doogies for the guests to take home..what a circus.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Fuck, I trust Russia more than the lame stream media or you commie leftists. All you want to do is take from me, so you can sit on your sorry fat asses all day.....

So, do you believe Russia when they say that there was no chemical attack in Syria, even in spite of the overwhelming videos showing dead children? They kept the inspectors out long enough so they could hope to clean up the area.

didn't need the hassle

Also in this story:

He's actually doing a horrible job by every measure of presidential action. And we all know you would say he is fdoing a great job, no matter what. How embarrassing.

Also in this story:

He's actually doing a horrible job by every measure of presidential action. And we all know you would say he is fdoing a great job, no matter what. How embarrassing.
Trump is doing a remarkable job considering the liberal groups that have attacked him from day one.

Also in this story:

Trump is doing a remarkable job considering the liberal groups that have attacked him from day one.
Haha...oh man, when did you get a sense of humor?

Haha...oh man, when did you get a sense of humor?
It’s the reality of the situation. You left wing extremists do not understand how popular Trump is with mainstream Americans.

Forum List

Back