Excellent! Trump Will Not Invite Democrats Or Media To First State Dinner

This is Trump, hijacking the powers of his office for future personal gain. To the surprise of exactly nobody.
/——/ Future possible gain????? Do even know how ridiculous you sound? Trump will be 78 when he leaves his second term. He’s already a billionaire. Why put up with the onslaught of the left sore losers for some sort of future gain?? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
a billionaire ? really? maybe that's why we won't see his tax returns
Show me Nancy Pelosi's tax returns. Tax returns are no one's business.
every president has shown them bill obama and even hillary who wanted to show how fos repubs were
Oh yeah, Hillary is as honest as the day is long, huh. That Clinton Foundation is a real charity, huh. You pitiful creatures are so naïve.

BUT BUT BUTBUT - HILLARY

at least shes not a damn Russian.

This is Trump, hijacking the powers of his office for future personal gain. To the surprise of exactly nobody.
/——/ Future possible gain????? Do even know how ridiculous you sound? Trump will be 78 when he leaves his second term. He’s already a billionaire. Why put up with the onslaught of the left sore losers for some sort of future gain?? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
/——/ 3.1 billion according to Forbes. Tax returns don’t show net worth. The Definitive Net Worth Of Donald Trump
you mean What John Barron lol told forbes?
/——/ OK I’ll take your word about Trump’s wealth. After all you’re a fair minded liberal.
I honestly don't know what he's worth but do know lots of it was received by him being a grifter and con man

every president has shown them bill obama and even hillary who wanted to show how fos repubs were
Oh yeah, Hillary is as honest as the day is long, huh. That Clinton Foundation is a real charity, huh. You pitiful creatures are so naïve.

BUT BUT BUTBUT - HILLARY

How much did her husband get paid by the Russians for speaking?

Wow.....................so only 4 members of Congress are going to be there, the other 146 people invited are going to be private business owners.

Trump is gonna try to sell out this country.

We bailed out banks, we bailed out GM, we bailed out Solyndra, we bailed out Amtrak, we had Enron, MCI and only NOW you are worried? Where in the hell have you been?

BUT BUT BUTBUT - HILLARY

how much did japan pay reagan ?.....You want to blame all those who get great payoffs for prior service ? What about great jobs offered after serving gov't ..?want to go there too?

99.9999999999999% of the Media and Congress were viciously insulting Trump the moment he threw his hat in the ring and mentally disturbed Liberals expect Trump to repay their vitriol with kisses.
yes and trump insulted no one ,,,,better yet trump insulted everyone he came in contact with dems and his own party
Who was he insulting when he started running?
Obama, Pelosi McConnell, Ryan and a scant few others.
It took Trump over 6 months to ramp it up.
But of course you didn't even follow Hillary's or Bernie's campaigns, so what the hell would you know.

As a side note, Trump and Sessions are making it much harder for H1-Bs to eliminate your son's career.
he insulted all 17 of the candidates running against him their fathers children maybe even their mothers
They deserved it.
Don't think I think any more of Republicans than I do of Democrats.
They're all paid off scumbags.

Excellent.

Trump is creating as much divide between him and the rest of the country as he can.

in 2020 he's OUT.

:badgrin:
The media and whatever remains of the democrat party isn't "the rest of country". It's a loud minority. You don't win favors or compromise by continually insulting and falsely accusing this President. Not going to work. Try being nice and cooperative.

The republicans aren't a majority. Nobody will be "nice and cooperative" with the filthy conman/whore who got the Oval Office by a fluke and possible cheating. He fully deserves the insults and accusations hurled at him. He should be in jail.
/——/ You wear your sore loser label as a badge of honor.
when you see a disaster happening and remain silent you're as much to blame as those that started it
/——/ I’m silent about the DNC in self destruct mode.

BUT BUT BUTBUT - HILLARY

how much does Trump make from Russians - dont know- no tax returns

how many times did Bill invite Russians into the oval office and wouldnt allow any other Americans in there with him

how many times has Bill been caught in 2000 lies in his first year in office ...

how much of an idiot are you ...

99.9999999999999% of the Media and Congress were viciously insulting Trump the moment he threw his hat in the ring and mentally disturbed Liberals expect Trump to repay their vitriol with kisses.
yes and trump insulted no one ,,,,better yet trump insulted everyone he came in contact with dems and his own party
But of course you didn't even follow Hillary's or Bernie's campaigns, so what the hell would you know.

As a side note, Trump and Sessions are making it much harder for H1-Bs to eliminate your son's career.
he insulted all 17 of the candidates running against him their fathers children maybe even their mothers
They deserved it.
at least you're an equal opportunity hater ,,,I was one once upon a time

BUT BUT BUTBUT - HILLARY

how much does Trump make from Russians - dont know- no tax returns

how many times did Bill invite Russians into the oval office and wouldnt allow any other Americans in there with him

how many times has Bill been caught in 2000 lies in his first year in office ...

how much of an idiot are you ...
how many times did trump give russians secrets given us by israel

They deserved it.
Trump and Sessions are no longer allowing inplane loads of H1-Bs.
Each H1-B is required to fly in, be subjected to a 3 hour interview by an objective Computer professional and then has to go home and wait at least 6 months for approval.
As you can imagine the Tech giants, Wall Street and every hole in the wall company is howling,

They deserved it.
Trump and Sessions are no longer allowing inplane loads of H1-Bs.
Each H1-B is required to fly in, be subjected to a 3 hour interview by an objective Computer professional and then has to go home and wait at least 6 months for approval.
As you can imagine the Tech giants, Wall Street and every hole in the wall company is howling,
with leaders of our countries business howling how will that MAGA??

a minority of people, mostly low life, uneducated idiots, choose to accept Trumps lack of morals and support him - TYVM, not me.

BUT BUT BUTBUT - HILLARY

how much did japan pay reagan ?.....You want to blame all those who get great payoffs for prior service ? What about great jobs offered after serving gov't ..?want to go there too?
Sure, go there. Fact is Trump doesn't sell himself like politicians do. That's the point.

Forum List

Back