Excellent! Trump Will Not Invite Democrats Or Media To First State Dinner

So I take it that this a purely partisan Republican affair, even though state dinners are usually intended to advance U.S. foreign policies and create good will with allies. I would hope that the tab for this will be paid by the Republican National Committee. It should not be funded by the taxpayers. I hope that Macron knows what he is getting himself into.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who tries to maintain that this guy in the Oval Office is "our" president, when he clearly is not.

Excellent.

Trump is creating as much divide between him and the rest of the country as he can.

in 2020 he's OUT.

:badgrin:

Excellent.

Trump is creating as much divide between him and the rest of the country as he can.

in 2020 he's OUT.

The media and whatever remains of the democrat party isn't "the rest of country". It's a loud minority. You don't win favors or compromise by continually insulting and falsely accusing this President. Not going to work. Try being nice and cooperative.

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

The media and whatever remains of the democrat party isn't "the rest of country". It's a loud minority. You don't win favors or compromise by continually insulting and falsely accusing this President. Not going to work. Try being nice and cooperative.
Yeah lets forget how afraid he is of Cohen flipping Just how bad is the info cohen can tell of?

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

minorities don't win elections by 3 million votes

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

I'm speaking of the media and congress, not the ignorant masses of sheep in the big cities. Try treating the President with respect and honesty. You might get invited to parties more often. Duh!!

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

I'm speaking of the media and congress, not the ignorant masses of sheep in the big cities. Try treating the President with respect and honesty. You might get invited to parties more often. Duh!!
you mean kiss his ass and get invited

So I take it that this a purely partisan Republican affair, even though state dinners are usually intended to advance U.S. foreign policies and create good will with allies. I would hope that the tab for this will be paid by the Republican National Committee. It should not be funded by the taxpayers. I hope that Macron knows what he is getting himself into.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who tries to maintain that this guy in the Oval Office is "our" president, when he clearly is not.
Tell me why this President should be polite to the very people that lie and attack him 24 hours every day.

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

Nope. Stop lying about him and attacking him for no reason other than you're butt hurt you lost the election. In other words, grow up.

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ..

falsely accusing -

comedian aint ya.

:lmao:

Tell me why this President should be polite to the very people that lie and attack him 24 hours every day.
if he'd be more presidential and not lie every time he opened his mouth that would go a long way in garnering respect

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

Nope. Stop lying about him and attacking him for no reason other than you're butt hurt you lost the election. In other words, grow up.
Oh so now his greatest accomplishment getting Gorsuch into our SC has turned on him as he called gorsuch too liberal?
Trump is pissed gorsuch hasn't kissed his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ring

if he'd be more presidential and not lie every time he opened his mouth that would go a long way in garnering respect
Well, there ya go. You're reaping what you're sowing. I tried.

Excellent.

in 2020 he's OUT.

psssssssssssst -

F TRUMP.

Well, there ya go. You're reaping what you're sowing. I tried.
in 2020 or hopefully sooner the reaping will be over

Good. When they start supporting the US, they will be welcome again.

Trump has not invited Democrats, media to state dinner: report

The White House is the property of the people. It is not Trump’s personal property. Barring the media and the people’s representatives from their own property is indicative of what a thin-skinned Petty piece of shit your President really is.

That you cheer him on in this regard demonstrates how truly stupid you are.
wish I could give that 10 winners

99.9999999999999% of the Media and Congress were viciously insulting Trump the moment he threw his hat in the ring and mentally disturbed Liberals expect Trump to repay their vitriol with kisses.

This is Trump, hijacking the powers of his office for future personal gain. To the surprise of exactly nobody.
/——/ Future possible gain????? Do even know how ridiculous you sound? Trump will be 78 when he leaves his second term. He’s already a billionaire. Why put up with the onslaught of the left sore losers for some sort of future gain?? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Forum List

Back