FBI warns of ‘violent domestic election threats.’

Time for the FBI to set up the narrative for the aftermath of the election. If they know there is a threat, why aren't they taking action against the threat?
The "he was on our radar" story isn't working anymore.
Because you cant go arrest people before they commit a crime. Oh wait but that doesnt fall into your narrative of America turning into a commie state now does it? I mean, you're a threat, but nobody is knocking on your door now are they?

Because you cant go arrest people before they commit a crime. Oh wait but that doesnt fall into your narrative of America turning into a commie state now does it? I mean, you're a threat, but nobody is knocking on your door now are they?
Wasn't a terrorist just arrested who hadn't done anything?

Right, that's the type of half truth equivocation Trumpers are forced to embarrass themselves with.

"Everyone lies!"

Hitch your wagons to such a person, and you will find yourself compromising your own intellect and ethics and morals.
Dont you think the libs shooting republicans at the congressional baseball practice or trump rallies qualify as radicals?

Dont you think the libs shooting republicans at the congressional baseball practice or trump rallies qualify as radicals?
I'm not your assistant. Do your own book report.

State your own point in your own big boy words.

Then I will mock your attempt at false equivalence again.

I'm not your assistant. Do your own book report.

State your own point in your own big boy words.

Then I will mock your attempt at false equivalence again.
I have already stated my case

And you didnt like it

There are radicals on both sides

You cant give s direct answer to a very simple question
Most people learn the difference between "can't" and "won't" at the toddler stage of development.

Then there are people who had developmental problems. Or people who somehow regressed to a childlike state, due to circumstances in their lives.

Forum List

Back