Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

[QUOTE="Old Rocks, post: 13363473, member: 13758"<snip> Half a million government loan which we, the taxpayers, will never see paid back.

I asked you and everyone else who posted this claim in the other thread to PROVE THIS.

You have yet to do so.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a damn thing to add to this conversation beyond demanding that everyone 'prove' statements?

12439504_1655898511350845_8492626908160916800_n.jpg

I am reading through the comments A LOT of people are headed that way tomorrow...they Feds have blocked the roads and arrested a journalist not toeing the government propaganda line.

With shots fired, I'd say that's quite likely. You try and kill law enforcement officers conducting a lawful probable cause arrest.......daylight isn't something you're likely to worry about for a very long time.

Again, prove who fired first. We already have good evidence on who fired first, but here you are (were last night) just assuming who fired first without anything to back you up spewing your BS.

Who 'fired first'? I don't think you get how the law works. There's no scenario where firing on a cop serving a lawful probable cause warrant for arrest isn't a crime.

And where did I indicate that they 'fired first' in my post? You were saying about 'assumptions'?

Hmm, why don't you re-read what you posted, let me single it out for you since you seem to have a rectal cranial insertion problem:

With shots fired, I'd say that's quite likely. You try and kill law enforcement officers<snip>

This is clearly an implication on your part to say that the shots fired were first fired to "try and kill law enforcement officers", i.e. by those who had been stopped. And by the way, you might want to research a probable cause stop/arrest as it has nothing to do with a warrant.

Your ignoramus is showing.

With shots fired, I'd say that's quite likely. You try and kill law enforcement officers conducting a lawful probable cause arrest.......daylight isn't something you're likely to worry about for a very long time.

Again, prove who fired first. We already have good evidence on who fired first, but here you are (were last night) just assuming who fired first without anything to back you up spewing your BS.

Who 'fired first'? I don't think you get how the law works. There's no scenario where firing on a cop serving a lawful probable cause warrant for arrest isn't a crime.

And where did I indicate that they 'fired first' in my post? You were saying about 'assumptions'?

Hmm, why don't you re-read what you posted, let me single it out for you since you seem to have a rectal cranial insertion problem:

Yawning.....so, nothing on them firing first? I didn't think so. You demanded that I prove your *assumption*. An assumption that is unfounded and irrelevant. As it doesn't matter who 'fired first'. As there's no scenario where shooting at a cop isn't a crime.

So I ask again, do you have anything to add to this conversation beyond random demands that people 'prove' statements?

With shots fired, I'd say that's quite likely. You try and kill law enforcement officers<snip>

This is clearly an implication on your part to say that the shots fired were first fired to "try and kill law enforcement officers", i.e. by those who had been stopped.
It implies that they tried to shoot police officers. All the 'fired first' nonsense is just projecting your assumptions. I've never made this claim nor insinuated it.
As my standard is 'shots fired'. Not 'who fired first'. The latter is you citing yourself.

I've argued, consistently, that there's no scenario where firing on a cop who is arresting someone on a lawful probable cause warrant isn't a crime.

Anymore of your assumptions you want to demand I prove?

And by the way, you might want to research a probable cause stop/arrest as it has nothing to do with a warrant.

Your ignoramus is showing.

Says the guy who is babbling about 'who fired first' in a conversation of prison sentences for shooting at cops. It doesn't matter who shot first. If you shoot at a cop and they catch you, you're going away for a while.

Oh, and speaking of 'ignororamus', probable cause is a legal standard for the issuance of warrants.

Do you have a damn thing to add to this conversation beyond demanding that everyone 'prove' statements?

You are funny. Yes, but not only yes but FUCKING HELL YES, bitch. If you have a claim to make about this situation, back it up with fucking facts, otherwise get the fuck out.

REALLY? You really ask that?

<snip> Half a million government loan which we, the taxpayers, will never see paid back.

I asked you and everyone else who posted this claim in the other thread to PROVE THIS.

You have yet to do so.

I posted proof in an earlier thread but welfare ranching is a fact. We tax payers already pay 93% of their grazing fees and they have refused to pay the rest. They're welfare queens sucking on the govt test. They need to get jobs and earn their own living.

And even if that were not an issue, they continue to commit federal crimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are funny. Yes, but not only yes but FUCKING HELL YES, bitch. If you have a claim to make about this situation, back it up with fucking facts, otherwise get the fuck out.

REALLY? You really ask that?
You just blinked, buddy. I caught you projecting your unfounded and irrelevant assumptions onto me, demanding I prove claims I've never made nor implied. And when I held you to the standard of my *actual* claims....

.......you start to cursing and throwing a little tantrum.

Clearly you have nothing to add to this conversation but demands people 'prove' statements. A standard that you've both failed to meet, and failed to apply to yourself.

I'll stand behind what I've actually said, thank you. Not whatever petulant tantrums you want to throw and then project upon me.

Pete Santilli, self-styled journalist and militants supporter, among those arrested by FBI

They are charging EVERYONE with the same charge. AKA silencing the truth tellers. Not going to work. Obviously one of the eye witnesses managed to tell the world the truth about the "shoot out" before getting taken into custody.

No one has silenced them. They've been able to say anything they want for a couple of months.

What they chose to say was they want a free ride and snacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is wrong with these people....seriously...
Watch the video on previous page and it answers many questions. Simply put.Sick and Tired of being ignored by the government that's grown completely too big for its pants.

i think you should go stamp your feet some more.

the government listens when you vote and others agree. the government DOESN'T listen to people with extremist views that don't reflect the mainstream. why would it?

if you have a problem with that, you should probably go live someplace where people think more like you do. maybe russia?

What is wrong with these people....seriously...
Watch the video on previous page and it answers many questions. Simply put.Sick and Tired of being ignored by the government that's grown completely too big for its pants.

the government listens when you vote and others agree. the government DOESN'T listen to people with extremist views that don't reflect the mainstream. why would it?

if you have a problem with that, you should probably go live someplace where people think more like you do. maybe russia?
Tell me again the story of our founding fathers VOTING our independence from England...

Better yet, why not just pick up a rifle and invade a federal facility in the middle of the night, and claim it as your new home? That's the way protesting is down nowadays, apparently.

Better yet, why not just pick up a rifle and invade a federal facility in the middle of the night, and claim it as your new home? That's the way protesting is down nowadays, apparently.

can you imagine if those were black people pointing guns at federal officers? the little loser would be in meltdown.

loons.

Forum List

Back