First leak being prosecuted

This just proves that the leaks came from real people within our government. They're hero fighting against scum like Trump that are up to his eyes in treason.
People committing treason are now fighting people who aren't but you're ok with that.

If she did it with the intention of undermining the government, I hope they add treason charges.

She did it because the Russians are attacking our election process.

You tards are always asking for evidence of Russian hacking. How much more do you schizos need?

Sorry dude, the DNC and Podesta aren't our elections process. The emails showed them to be carnival barkers and back stabbers. Like the old saying goes, if the truth hurts, it shouldn't be the truth. Of course you folks don't seem to mind DNC operatives hiring people to start violence at Trump events for propaganda purposes.

Also the article didn't say anything what the material was related to, so you're just making assumptions there.

Moron, I've been quoting from the web site to which the woman being prosecuted leaked. It has NOTHING to do with Podesta or the DNC.

She leaked an NSC report detailing a Russian attack on a company which manages voter registration verification for voting machines.

Christ Almighty, open your eyes, willfully blind monkey.

Maybe you should post that link.

I have.

TWICE!

See? You're a willfully blind monkey.

Yep, just saw it, 1 month old intel after 10 months of investigations. This is the first piece that showed evidence that supports the narrative. From what I've seen is they weren't very successful and mostly dealt with phishing. So now we have confirmation of what we've known for decades Russia pulls the same crap as the US. Still nothing tying Trump to any of it.

She did it because the Russians are attacking our election process.

You tards are always asking for evidence of Russian hacking. How much more do you schizos need?

Sorry dude, the DNC and Podesta aren't our elections process. The emails showed them to be carnival barkers and back stabbers. Like the old saying goes, if the truth hurts, it shouldn't be the truth. Of course you folks don't seem to mind DNC operatives hiring people to start violence at Trump events for propaganda purposes.

Also the article didn't say anything what the material was related to, so you're just making assumptions there..
Moron, I've been quoting from the web site to which the woman being prosecuted leaked. It has NOTHING to do with Podesta or the DNC. She leaked an NSC report detailing a Russian attack on a company which manages voter registration verification for voting machines. Christ Almighty, open your eyes, willfully blind monkey.
Maybe you should post that link..
I have. TWICE! See? You're a willfully blind monkey.
Yep, just saw it, 1 month old intel after 10 months of investigations. This is the first piece that showed evidence that supports the narrative. From what I've seen is they weren't very successful and mostly dealt with phishing. So now we have confirmation of what we've known for decades Russia pulls the same crap as the US. Still nothing tying Trump to any of it..
Not yet anyway. Myself, I think Trump was not part of the collusion group, but when he found out that nixonesque he went into cover up mode.

Glad she was able to expose that Russia tried to hack election machines before Trump could cover for them :thup:

Reality Leigh Winner is obviously a great American patriot. She should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom! However, it should only be awarded to her by a "real" president - not a Russian mole!

Also the article didn't say anything what the material was related to, so you're just making assumptions there..
Moron, I've been quoting from the web site to which the woman being prosecuted leaked. It has NOTHING to do with Podesta or the DNC. She leaked an NSC report detailing a Russian attack on a company which manages voter registration verification for voting machines. Christ Almighty, open your eyes, willfully blind monkey.
Yep, just saw it, 1 month old intel after 10 months of investigations. This is the first piece that showed evidence that supports the narrative. From what I've seen is they weren't very successful and mostly dealt with phishing. So now we have confirmation of what we've known for decades Russia pulls the same crap as the US. Still nothing tying Trump to any of it..
Not yet anyway. Myself, I think Trump was not part of the collusion group, but when he found out that nixonesque he went into cover up mode.

Yet senators and representatives that have heard all the testimony, classified and unclassified, still say no evidence so far. Right now collusion is nothing but a conspiracy theory.

Glad she was able to expose that Russia tried to hack election machines before Trump could cover for them :thup:
Glad she exposed that they failed and that they did not interfere with the election at all. Although, I don't really give much credibility to traitors or supporters of traitors.

Glad she exposed that they failed and that they did not interfere with the election at all. Although, I don't really give much credibility to traitors or supporters of traitors.
Did they fail? We don't know yet. But thanks to her, we know they at least tried to succeed.

You voted for a traitor, so your musings on traitors mean nothing.

Man I would love to be in the fragile fragile mind of a democrap. Must be so damn hard losing especially after 2 years of EVERYONE saying it was a slam dunk blah blah blah....

Yet senators and representatives that have heard all the testimony, classified and unclassified, still say no evidence so far. Right now collusion is nothing but a conspiracy theory.

Hillary's vast right wing conspiracy destroyed the evidence but UFOs will demonstrate the truth with their anal probes, real soon. Some of the most dedicated Ds are practicing with mock probes. Their weeping is from mistaking super-glue for lubricant but that problem is now solved.

Did they fail? We don't know yet. But thanks to her, we know they at least tried to succeed.

You voted for a traitor, so your musings on traitors mean nothing.
We actually know no such thing. She's a traitor and as such, not worthy of any kind of trust. As for who voted for a traitor, that would likely be you, you seem to be a sympathizer for traitors and likely voted for Clinton, another real traitor to America. As for Me, I voted for Myself as I concluded I was the best person for the job.

Thank you. When was she caught? :lol:
Today? Not sure why that is a sticking point.
Marion is going crazy with the dates. He does not understand them in the context of the allegation of who was doing what.

Jakey, what is it Reality Winner leaked? Quote from the article if you will, please.
The subject is in the link. Why won't you read it.

Doesn't load for me.

Doesn't matter, she leaked an NSA document on how the Russians tried to hack a voting machine manufacturing company to some leftist rag.

Straight up treason is what she did. She's just the 1st to get caught.

There may be dozens more.

I dare say I wouldn't care if they publicly hanged her.

Thank you, Marion, for admitting you have no idea what is going on. You are dismissed.

Forum List

Back