For your consideration

I find anything a scum sucking Liberal says or does to be hypocritical. They always have a hidden agenda and dishonest motives.

How many liberals in here are willing to give their lives for their country or their neighbors?

I've never met one of them that wasn't a coward and who didn't hate our men in blue or our service
members.

Where the fuck did that come from?!?!
Well, you're all hating on the "Blue lives matter" thing.
I rather made a point of stating that I have no opinion on the "Blue Lies Matter thing" one way, or the other. I did that on purpose. Because, as I have repeatedly stated, I specifically did not want this to be a referendum on that particular cause. I was more concerned with what was being done to the Stars and Bars in the name of that cause.

Well, you done outed yourself sir.

This is the stars and Bars:

hqdefault.jpg

I personally know who flies that.

Yeah. The flag of traitors to our country . Way worse than changing the color scheme of the us flag.
What pray tell are you talking about? Where are you from?

America .

The confederates were traitors to our country and killed more US troops than any foreign army . These are facts . Sure people in the south like to romanticize the confederates . But they were the very definition of treason.

I find anything a scum sucking Liberal says or does to be hypocritical. They always have a hidden agenda and dishonest motives.

How many liberals in here are willing to give their lives for their country or their neighbors?

I've never met one of them that wasn't a coward and who didn't hate our men in blue or our service
members.
Okay. In the words of Larry Wilmore, Fuck off. I am a liberal, and I served my country, in the United States Army, thank you very fucking much. If you cannot refrain from shitting platitudes, and stereotypes all over the thread, do feel free to go fuck yourself.

members.

You need to get out more !

Once again, the purpose of my OP WAS. NOT. intended as a referendum on the "Blue Lives Matter" cause. Love the police. Hate the police. Behold the field with all of the fucks I don't give:

452608468_a5e4905986_z.jpg

I want to know about people's opinions on what was done to our nation's flag in the name of this cause...

I don't feel like you exactly clarified your position in the OP.
Sorry. That's not the US flag, next!
Welllll...except it is. That's the point. They took the US flag, and altered the colours to make it not the US flag. You don't find that even a little disrespectful?

Army Rangers, who swore to defend the citizens of the United States and the Constitution beg to differ.

Also, they can get away with killing. Any time, any place, no prosecution. That's just a factoid I know from being a citizen of the United States.
Really? So, when did the Stars and Bars stop being the US flag? And what is the US flag, now? Because that was certainly the US flag when I served...

So would it be ok to desecrate older flags ? The ones before we had 50 stars?

When troops wear camo colored flags on their uniforms , is that kosher ?
Any flag with 13-48 stars is still an official flag and in rare ceremonies you will see them displayed.
A faded, torn or tattered flag should be taken to an American Legion Post or VFW where on certain Saturdays, the Boy Scouts have a flag burning ceremony.

I recently saw this advertised on my Facebook for purchase to "show your support" for "Blue Lives Matter":

flag.png

I'm curious what you guys think about this. While I fully support our police, and Law Enforcement professionals, I'm not sure that I am entirely comfortable with this sort of promotion. I mean imagine the United States flag being presented with any other colour scheme (say green, and red - the colours of South Africa - in support of "Black Lives matter") for whatever cause you want to think about. Would you consider that a disrespectful use of the American Flag? Then why would it be any less disrespectful, just because it happens to be a cause that one happens to agree with?

Now, I have no doubt that people are going to bring up flag burning, "art projects" (you'll notice I put that in quotation marks) in which the "artist" pisses on the flag, stomps on the flag, or, in some other way, disrespects the flag. While I understand that the Supreme Court have decided that this is a legal act of expression, I still find it no less disrespectful. So, let us not get bogged down in whether it is legal, or not. I am more interested in whether you think it is appropriate.

I like it. No, I do not think it is disrespectful in any way.

Well, you're all hating on the "Blue lives matter" thing.
I rather made a point of stating that I have no opinion on the "Blue Lies Matter thing" one way, or the other. I did that on purpose. Because, as I have repeatedly stated, I specifically did not want this to be a referendum on that particular cause. I was more concerned with what was being done to the Stars and Bars in the name of that cause.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah. The flag of traitors to our country . Way worse than changing the color scheme of the us flag.

America .

The confederates were traitors to our country and killed more US troops than any foreign army . These are facts . Sure people in the south like to romanticize the confederates . But they were the very definition of treason.

You know why? 'cause we're just that badass. It wasn't treason, it was rebellion over getting oppressed by the north. I done read a 5-inch thick book on the Civil War boy, what have you done?
I'll further inform you that I had Civil War battalion pictures tacked up on my grandma's cedar chest that were taken by Matthew Brady. I remember those things.

I don't feel like you exactly clarified your position in the OP.
Sorry. That's not the US flag, next!
Welllll...except it is. That's the point. They took the US flag, and altered the colours to make it not the US flag. You don't find that even a little disrespectful?

Army Rangers, who swore to defend the citizens of the United States and the Constitution beg to differ.

Also, they can get away with killing. Any time, any place, no prosecution. That's just a factoid I know from being a citizen of the United States.
Really? So, when did the Stars and Bars stop being the US flag? And what is the US flag, now? Because that was certainly the US flag when I served...

So would it be ok to desecrate older flags ? The ones before we had 50 stars?

When troops wear camo colored flags on their uniforms , is that kosher ?
Any flag with 13-48 stars is still an official flag and in rare ceremonies you will see them displayed.
A faded, torn or tattered flag should be taken to an American Legion Post or VFW where on certain Saturdays, the Boy Scouts have a flag burning ceremony.

Arrest those boy scouts !! Lol!

hqdefault.jpg

America .

You know why? 'cause we're just that badass. It wasn't treason, it was rebellion over getting oppressed by the north. I done read a 5-inch thick book on the Civil War boy, what have you done?
I'll further inform you that I had Civil War battalion pictures tacked up on my grandma's cedar chest that were taken by Matthew Brady. I remember those things.

Oppressed ? With their damn representation and votes !!! We even counted slaves to
Boost their rep numbers .

Dress up the treason all you want . But we really are spinning out of thread topic .

hqdefault.jpg

America .

Oppressed ? With their damn representation and votes !!! We even counted slaves to

Dress up the treason all you want . But we really are spinning out of thread topic .

Get back with me when you know some real facts about the Civil War. Here's something for you to go on, the North started trying to impose taxes on goods from the south, yet we provide just about every damn thing they consume. Think on that. Tell me more about beef farming in New England. :badgrin:

When Liberals quit marching in our streets, quit burning our cities, quit smashing shop windows, and inciting violence at peaceful rallies, and reporting Fake News, but most of all when they quit chanting "Death To Law Enforcement" Announcing from their pulpits with their bull horns and microphones that God is Dead and they'd like to blow The White House Up; and when they quit posting pictures on Social Media Beheading Police Officers as if They were some Branch of ISIS, then I'll quit wishing for God's Eternal Wrath To Justly Fall Upon Their Wicked Souls!

Until then I condemn their entire movement. They are a pit of vipers, a den of liars and thieves and it makes me glad to know there is a Hell Prepared for their eternity.

members.

Last edited:

America .

Get back with me when you know some real facts about the Civil War. Here's something for you to go on, the North started trying to impose taxes on goods from the south, yet we provide just about every damn thing they consume. Think on that. Tell me more about beef farming in New England. :badgrin:

Yes yes . You lived through it .

When Liberals quit marching in our streets, quit burning our cities, quit smashing shop windows, and inciting violence at peaceful rallies, and reporting Fake News, but most of all when they quit chanting "Death To Law Enforcement" and posting pictures on Social Media Beheading Police
Officers as if They were some
Branch of ISIS, then I'll quit wishing for God's Eternal Wrath To Jusy Fall Upon Their Wicked Souls!

Until then I condemn their entire movement. They are a pit of vipers, a den of liars and thieves and it makes me glad to know there is a Hell Prepared for their eternity.

members.

Stop shooting unarmed minorities and we got a deal !

America .

No. I've heard 90+ year old black women tell their tale, though. You were born after 1995 I bet.

America .

No. I've heard 90+ year old black women tell their tale, though. You were born after 1995 I bet.
You do get that there was, and is, no means for secession in the Constitution, right? Any way you want to justify it, what the Southern States did was illegal. It was treason. Plain, and simple. You may feel that it was justified treason, but it was treason nonetheless. And I was born before 1995.

You do get that there was, and is, no means for secession in the Constitution, right? Any way you want to justify it, what the Southern States did was illegal. It was treason. Plain, and simple. You may feel that it was justified treason, but it was treason nonetheless. And I was born before 1995.
Article V. It could still happen if wingnut judges and all keep going.

There was also no means to tax interstate commerce, but that didn't stop the North from doing it.

You can be offended by just about anything if you put your mind to it. The Flag is used as a decoration and an advertising gimmick every day. In this case the intent is obviously not disrespectful and is for a good cause. More Police Officers were killed in the line of duty last year than members of the Military.

How about American flag bathing suits ? Does it matter if the chick wearing it is fat ?

You can be offended by just about anything if you put your mind to it. The Flag is used as a decoration and an advertising gimmick every day. In this case the intent is obviously not disrespectful and is for a good cause. More Police Officers were killed in the line of duty last year than members of the Military.
So, let me ask you this. Would you feel the same if it we're similarly altered to demonstrate support for a cause you didn't find worthy?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

How about American flag bathing suits ? Does it matter if the chick wearing it is fat ?
No ,you should see the local beach.

There may be American flag g-strings.
All I know is it's g-strings and tattoos, no matter the weight.

Forum List

Back