Former CIA Officer Warns Leftist Violence is Going to Get “Very Very Bad” Over the Next 2 Years

Seems to be the righties who are taking violence to new and lethal levels lately. Lefties seem to be more bent on trashing the ace.

only%20good%20fascist%20antifa.jpg

And we all know how generous you lefties are with the fascist label.
We all know how CRCs hate the idea of people being anti-fascist........

Your support of political violence, ironically with the excuse of being "anti-fascist", makes you the fascist.

aa7ae7ce544808b1a6ea25e2fa5f5de8--anti-liberal-liberal-logic.jpg

A good example. The local politicians told the police to stand down and let antifa attack them, leading to one of the nazis to escalate to a deadly weapon, ie a car.

None of that would have happened, if the cops had done their job and prevented the riot in the first place.

Are you happy with the way that went? I'm not. And I assume you are not either.

It is good to find common ground, is it not?

Am I wrong about that? Is your only complaint that the nazis fought back?

What kind of "peaceful demonstrators" come prepared with weapons and taped hands, for violence? How many peaceful demonstrators tend to get arrested for initiating attacks on other demonstrators? So if you want to be accurate, you would acknowledge that their purpose wasn't a peaceful demonstration - it was provocation and inciting violence and participating in it and the sad result was that they killed an innocent person.

I don't pretend that Antifa wasn't there to incite violence - that is their methodology and they have repeatedly done so. I just don't get why people make excuses for the rightwing extremists in this event - they were certainly not just defending themselves.

On the failure of the police? I do agree with you.

Thank you for admitting that the police did not do their job, though, imo the fault lies with the politicians that ordered then to stand down.

And I don't know that the white supremacists were not defending themselves. AND not all of the, indeed, I doubt even HALF of the statue demonstrators were white supremacists.

When the local politicians make it clear that they are working with the brownshirts (Antifa) to attack their political enemies, to suppress political speech they don't like though violence, in a supposedly democracy,

AND on top of THAT, they are supported by one of the major political parties and the majority of the media?

THAT is the story as far as I am concerned.

Charlottesville Stand-Down Order? - FactCheck.org

You really buy that shit? THat the police would stand by and watch a fucking riot, and not do anything because of a lack of direct order to take action?

lol!!!

I'm willing to believe that dem politicians are capable of incredible incompetence, but that is beyond what even I am wiling to believe of democrats.
All those good people carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us!"

You called them good people, not me, nor Trump.

Yet, ironically, I support their right to speech, while you and people like you, are the ones supporting the use of violence to take away civil liberties.

We just had a Coast Guard officer arrested for plotting to kill Democratic politicians. He was (thankfully) caught before he could execute his well planned out attack...and he was just released from jail.

The danger is on the RIGHT...and it's real

This thread confirms just how ignorant and brainwashed LIberals really are.
Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds

Any comments?
yea why the fuck do we keep taking the most extreme asshole of any given side then pretend that represents EVERYONE in that side?

fucking stupid.

That\s not what she was doing. She was pointing out that ALL of the terrorist killings in the USA in 2018, were carried out by RIGHT WING TERRORISTS.

This thread is about the right wing obsession with portraying the left as violent. At this point in history, the right is far more dangerous.

We just had a Coast Guard officer arrested for plotting to kill Democratic politicians. He was (thankfully) caught before he could execute his well planned out attack...and he was just released from jail.

Again, a single out of context example is not evidence of a rise.

Show me hard numbers to support your claim, or stop making it.

...why the fuck do we keep taking the most extreme asshole of any given side then pretend that represents EVERYONE in that side?
Because our more advanced critical thinking skills have atrophied due to lack of use.

This is the best we can do at this point. Caveman stuff. Just pound on the enemy.

WHY did they let him out of jail?

I have a bumper sticker on my car, reading, "Not my president". Last week, in Phoenix, at a Circle K while I was buying a bottle of water, a middle aged man came in, got right in my face, and demanded to know who my president was. When I ignored him, he invited me outside. In short, he threatened me with violence. All this, without my uttering a word. I walked out, got in my car, locked the door, and drove away. He had followed me out, harassing me, the whole way. This is the third time that I have been verbally assaulted because of my bumper sticker. One guy followed me all the way to the back of Walmart, before I told him to back off before I called security. You guys on the right can rant about left wing violence all you want, but I have never seen anyone do this to a Trump supporter. And to put icing on the cake, Trump is threatening Facebook for banning RW hate pages. It is disgusting.

Did you end up in the Emergency Room to seek treatment from those horrific verbal assaults, as you put ?

Oh, since I avoided a physical altercation initiated by a Trump supporter, by ignoring his bait, you feel that mocking me is appropriate?

Why does that not surprise me?

But maxine waters told you to do the same exact thing .....which every news station carried.....
get up in their faces
Whats the problem? this tactic has been whole heartedly endorsed by democratic party leaders.

Wait you dont like it ...thats odd:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unlike Trump supporters, I don't get my marching orders from Maxine Waters, who I have never had the slightest interest in, or anyone else. I believe in common courtesy, and treat people with respect, unless they demonstrate that they do not deserve it. I am sure that this is a concept that you do not understand.

Look boys and goils Its one of our morally superior betters

they have values:auiqs.jpg:

MAM
My apologies

But Excuse me mam
you do realize that when any kind of leftward lefttard tries to take some type of "moral " holier than thou high ground everyone just laughs .
wot larks!
try some midol for those irritable days of the month
Lady you have a nice day

"
But Excuse me mam
you do realize that when any kind of leftward lefttard tries to take some type of "moral " holier than thou high ground everyone just laughs ."

You lost the moral high ground years ago.

supporting trump proves just how IMMORAL you truly are

WHY did they let him out of jail?
Coast Guard officer arrested on gun charges had hit list of prominent Democrats, feds say

Release approved for Coast Guard officer accused of terror

wow. if anyone was ever screaming TAKE AWAY MY GUNS it's this guy. if the system won't do it now, i fail to see how more laws will help. in any event, it's painfully obvious if we're ever to make a dent in gun violence this is the poster child for who to stop BEFORE they do it. this crap of "you looked into his private thoughts unfairly" - don't give a shit. we've seen 'em and that cat ain't going back into the bag.

Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds

Any comments?
yea why the fuck do we keep taking the most extreme asshole of any given side then pretend that represents EVERYONE in that side?

fucking stupid.

That\s not what she was doing. She was pointing out that ALL of the terrorist killings in the USA in 2018, were carried out by RIGHT WING TERRORISTS.

This thread is about the right wing obsession with portraying the left as violent. At this point in history, the right is far more dangerous.
this thread is about a CIA officer saying the left is getting violent.

trying to say NO YOUR SIDE IS MORE VIOLENT is a bullshit tactic. both sides have shown capability to kill at whim. to diminish one side due to the other is not going to fix a thing and is not being honest about what is happening. as long as we lie to ourselves in such a manner things will never change.

Seems to be the righties who are taking violence to new and lethal levels lately. Lefties seem to be more bent on trashing the ace.

Your support of political violence, ironically with the excuse of being "anti-fascist", makes you the fascist.

Well then...your comment certainly explains a lot about the CRC view of things.....very 1984-ish of you....and not at all surprising considering what we've all observed over the past 3 years. :71:

Remember folks...being anti-fascist means (to CRCs) that you are really fascist........................

Any comments?

fucking stupid.

this thread is about a CIA officer saying the left is getting violent.

trying to say NO YOUR SIDE IS MORE VIOLENT is a bullshit tactic. both sides have shown capability to kill at whim. to diminish one side due to the other is not going to fix a thing and is not being honest about what is happening. as long as we lie to ourselves in such a manner things will never change.

Don't worry. Trump will pay your legal bills. He has said so frequently.

Well then...your comment certainly explains a lot about the CRC view of things.....very 1984-ish of you....and not at all surprising considering what we've all observed over the past 3 years. :71:

Remember folks...being anti-fascist means (to CRCs) that you are really fascist........................

Your guys are the ones using fascist tactics, with fascist goals.

That is what means you are fascist. Your actions and'or the actions you support.

I'm just the guy pointing out your hypocrisy.

And your stupidity.

And your assholeness.

Does it really seem that way, or are you just lying because you hate America?

That was a communist kid in Colorado the other day, someone of the DNC persuasion.

Leftist violence is not going to be a problem, Unlike for Trump supporters, nobody is offering to pay our legal fees.
That is because Obama judges will never convict Leftists. That will change in the next 6 years.

I'm sure that you have a link for that, but just forgot to post it.

A link for what? That Obama judges shit all over the law to promote the Bolshevik agenda?

{
We reported months ago and again in May 2018, that Obama appointed liberal activist Judge, Amy Berman Jackson, was assigned to the most important court case in US history, the Manafort case in the Trump-Russia hoax investigation.

Sadly, Judge Jackson has a horrible far left record on the bench. In 2013 Judge Jackson rejected arguments from the Catholic Church that Obamacare’s requirements that employers provide cost free coverage of contraceptive services in spite of being contrary to their religious beliefs. This was overturned by the Supreme Court.

In 2017 Judge Jackson dismissed the wrongful death suit against Hillary Clinton filed by two of the families who lost loved ones in Benghazi. The families argued that Clinton had done little to help their sons and then lied to cover it up.}

Corrupt Obama Judge Amy Jackson Who Oversaw Manafort Sham Case Now Demands She See Full Mueller Report in Roger Stone Case

Obama judges are scofflaws.

Or that the Obama judges fucking justice up the ass is going to change?

President Trump Appointed Four Times as Many Federal Appeals Judges as Obama in His First Year

We are a nation of two laws, on for the commoners and Republicans, and really no law for the ruling Bolshivik democrats. That changes VERY soon, or we dissolve into a shooting war.

The Obama fucks that corrupted our 2016 election WILL be held accountable - either by the law, or by the people. The era of "too important to be subject to the law" as we saw with Hillary and Obama is over.

Strzok and McCabe MUST be executed, just as Tim McVeigh was, to make it clear that assaults on the foundations of this nation will not be tolerated. Comey, Hillary, and the rest MUST go to prison, just as commoners would if they did what these aristocrats did.

Or we can try the French Revolution approach,

Forum List

Back