.... Fraud wasn't the reason, Trump was told...

When the machines and their programming were removed, when the ballots were separated from their signed envelopes, when everything trucked into the counting locations were all mixed together, proving SUFFICIENT fraud to make a difference became pretty much impossible. We all knew there was fraud. Many of us watched it happen or saw such suspicious activity that belief that fraud was happening was perfectly rational and reasonable. When here in my own city I watch somebody feed a whole box of ballots into the drop box, you know something is very likely not on the up and up.

I don't KNOW if there was enough fraud in the swing states to overturn the election. But I will go to my grave believing there was sufficient evidence of fraud to warrant the count being questioned.
What embarrassing lies. Debunked claims, cult fantasy, just embarrassing to our country.

Who would that be?
And will you....can you....post a link to his work?

ps......you can type in, say, 18pt font, and we should all be able to read it just fine.
Calm down, son. No reason to shout. We are all friends. Fellow travelers. No?

---------------------------------------------------------

It's the TDS phenomena: Trump's Duped & Snookered.

And many of the responses to this thread are evidence that it is real, and it remains embedded in the forum's QAnon-MAGA bleacher seats, the boo-bird reality of fringie thinking, of Gateway Pundit conspiracies.
LMAO says the poster who's sig line is what size font? Come here triggered lib sheeple :itsok:

Now as to the U.S. governments expert on election fraud, employed to monitor foreign elections for fraud, he said that there are 7 indicators of election fraud. Only 3 of the 7 need be observed to strongly indicate election fraud. He observed all 7 in the 2020 presidential election. OH Dem SNAP!!

When the machines and their programming were removed, when the ballots were separated from their signed envelopes, when everything trucked into the counting locations were all mixed together, proving SUFFICIENT fraud to make a difference became pretty much impossible. We all knew there was fraud. Many of us watched it happen or saw such suspicious activity that belief that fraud was happening was perfectly rational and reasonable. When here in my own city I watch somebody feed a whole box of ballots into the drop box, you know something is very likely not on the up and up.

I don't KNOW if there was enough fraud in the swing states to overturn the election. But I will go to my grave believing there was sufficient evidence of fraud to warrant the count being questioned.
After deploying ballot drop boxes ILLEGALLY...one swing state said don't worry about the ILLEGAL ballot drop boxes we'll have video security monitoring them...after the election no video could be located. SURPRISE!!

Yeah, OK.
Who is he?
What link do you have that you can share with the forum?

Saddle up, Skippy. Make your pony trot for the forum.
How many times do I have to post it? I have posted it at least a dozen times. It's not my job to inform the uninformed masses of Democrat dipshits.

It's not my job to inform the uninformed masses of Democrat dipshits.

If you allege it.
You prove it.
Every time.
There is no free pass.
It's Adult Swim.
For adults.
If you can't show it.....then you don't have it.
Show.
Or go.

yea, tell us, what is the reason that you believe that Capitol Police were helping them?

Here's mine.....
1) Capitol Police didn't just open doors to the Entrance of the Capitol.
NEVER HAPPENED.
the best you got is a cult member, that had ALREADY broken in, opening a door for other criminals.

2). Once the criminals broke through windows and opened doors to let others in, I'm sure the CP were instructed to NOT engage, they were outnumbered.

So, what you call a 'guided tour'
I call an order to Stand Down and NOT engage.

Can you prove me wrong?
Give it a try.
Yes the video proved you wrong. You're saying the government is to stupid to secure a federal building when thing got out of hand. The capitol was closed to the public on Jan 6

Many of us watched it happen or saw such suspicious activity that belief that fraud was happening was perfectly rational and reasonable. When here in my own city I watch somebody feed a whole box of ballots into the drop box, you know something is very likely not on the up and up.

What did you see?
Where did you see it?
And how? --- visually with your own eyes? or on a screen? Real time?
What city did you see this alleged box? What precinct?
Is there any other explanation for a quantity of envelopes going into a drop box in one shot? See if you can think of any.

Yes the video proved you wrong. You're saying the government is to stupid to secure a federal building when thing got out of hand. The capitol was closed to the public on Jan 6
and your VIDEO shows a cult member, ALREADY on the inside, opening the door for more criminals to enter.
The dude with the Red HAT and Flag was NOT CP.

If you allege it.
You prove it.
Every time.
There is no free pass.
It's Adult Swim.
For adults.
If you can't show it.....then you don't have it.
Show.
Or go.
You have a reading comprehension problem? I already posted it a dozen times. God you idiots are uninformed, please refrain from voting or operating a motor vehicle. Never mind it was broadcast on national news FFS. Morons!!!

Liar. No you didn't.
You have a reading comprehension problem? I already posted it a dozen times. God you idiots are uninformed, please refrain from voting or operating a motor vehicle. Never mind it was broadcast on national news FFS. Morons!!!

What did you see?
Where did you see it?
And how? --- visually with your own eyes? or on a screen? Real time?
What city did you see this alleged box? What precinct?
Is there any other explanation for a quantity of envelopes going into a drop box in one shot? See if you can think of any.
Yes I saw it with my own eyes in my own city. I don't know what precinct but it didn't matter because anybody could use any drop box. The drop boxes were supposed to be under surveillance at all times but most, maybe all, of them were not.

Forum List

Back