Getting' Nearer To The Conclusion

If Comey was pro-Clinton, why did he announce the reopening of the email investigation just before the election while he kept the investigation into Trump's Russia connection a secret?
Oh, he reopened it and reiterated that she will not be charged, even though he in fact said she broke the law and if anyone else had done it, that they would be charged?

That reopening?
Yeah, the reopening that happened on Oct. 28th, 2016. The reopening that wasn't closed again until Nov. 6th, two days before the election. I have not found anyone to say these actions helped Clinton, only that they again brought up her email debacle to national attention again.

First off, let me remind everyone that COMEY was forced to INVESTIGATE CLINTON because of Press Reports about this Illegal Server.

The entire administration lied about it, and tried to keep it covered up. Obama and Clinton were laundering money, engaging in weapons dealing and insider trading, and sharing classified intel with their friends and brokers to make an ill gotten gain.

Comey's job, like McCabe's, like Rice's, Lynch's, Mills, Mueller's, and Rosenstein's were to Bury these Crimes, and sweep them under the rug to keep Hillary Clinton as a viable candidate, and at the same time, justify 24-7 surveillance of The Trump Campaign as ordered by Obama so that they could Rig the Election by knowing exactly what was being discussed at The Trump Campaign, and to also use Russian Propaganda, and False Allegations to discredit The Trump Campaign in every way imaginable, and if they could not succeed in stopping Trump to implement a last resort "Insurance Policy" of Endless Investigations and Accusations to hamstring and discredit the Trump Presidency and if by chance they could get lucky enough to find something weighty enough to exaggerate and "Trump Up" to start an impeachment, they would try to remove him from office.

Not only were they involved in the corruption of government at The State Department, IRS, FBI, DOJ, and NSA, but they were literally KILLING PEOPLE to advance their agendas. The list is actually too long to place here. Numerous cases of funding groups like Hamas, Al Nusra, Al Queda, and even ISIS, as well as Terrorist Associated Mexican Drug Cartels who were importing Afghanistan Heroin in to the US, and setting up Poppy Plantations in Mexico.

Now, you might ask yourself, why exactly were all of these Obama and Clinton Sycophants SO HELL BENT in keeping Trump from getting elected and removing him from Office if he did?

Only if you are stupid do you have to ask this question!

They thought they had it won, they had it rigged, and they had bought the White House, scammed the American Voter, so they were never going to get caught.

The Entire Clinton-Obama Cabal was engaged in thousands of felonies, they were funding terrorism with taxpayer dollars and trying to undermine Israel, and the United States and trying to advance the Islamic Agenda by strengthening Israel's Enemies. They actually became "The Enemy Within". They wanted to undermine America itself in order to make it more suitable to accepting globalism, and forcing a Peace Treaty with Israel. Obama did the same thing with Iran....looked the other way on human rights violations, violations of treaties, and looked the other way on Iran's Heroin dealing and then gave them Billions in a deal so bad and so obviously corrupt that only a man who hated Israel, The United States, and who Admired Islamic Extremists could have produced it. I give you Obama Bin Lying. The Forked Tongued Devil From Kenya....err...Chicago.

And if you think that's bad enough this bitch and his whore heir were helping to run drugs across the border and pumped American kids, communities and families full of Meth, Cocaine and Heroin.

Obama and Clinton were that Hell Bent on forcing Israel to their knees, and at the same time, were that Greedy that literally EVERYTHING in America was for sale. Uranium, Weapons, The Judiciary, Congress, everything and anything was for sale, including The Oval Office & their very souls.

Last edited:
do you know what 'books' are?

I prefer the term "indicts".....Isn't THAT the term Mueller uses a lot regarding Trump's stooges?

There have been zero indictments pertaining to Mueller's mission: investigation of Russian collusion by President Trump.

On the other hand, everyone is aware of Democrat collusion that Mueller refuses to consider:

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

I fervently await a similarly well documented exposition from you, for your position.

==================================================

"Unfortunately, the indictments of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business partner Richard Gates have nothing whatever to do with "collusion," however broadly defined. Politically speaking, we have learned nothing except what we already knew: namely, that a shady businessman who briefly worked for the Trump campaign is, in fact, a very shady businessman indeed, one who has just pled not guilty to failing to register as a foreign agent on behalf of the Ukrainian puppet government and not declaring all of his income derived from his essentially pro-Kremlin lobbying.

Even George Papadopoulos' guilty plea is no smoking gun. The former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign admits that he lied about email exchanges with a shadowy figure known as "the professor" who had promised Russian "dirt" on Clinton. But as far as we can tell, his communications with Dr. Dirt went nowhere. Papadopoulos also made vague references in his emails to "meetings" with Russian officials that probably did not end up taking place, which seems important only if you ignore the fact that presidential candidates, especially after securing their parties' nominations, routinely meet with foreign leaders, even heads of state.

The purpose of the investigation is to determine whether the presidential campaign of Donald Trump knowingly colluded with the Russian government in the hope of altering the outcome of the 2016 election, not to see whether any person even loosely connected with the former could be found guilty of any crime, including perjury." Mueller is running amok

Looks more and more like Muelller effort is to hid his own culpability....

Why not appoint another special prosecutor to investigate British meddling in our sacrosanct democratic process? The facts are there in plain sight. A former member of Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service collaborated with a presidential campaign in an attempt to alter the outcome of the 2016 election. So did a former member of the British Parliament, who peddled disgusting conspiracy theories on Twitter and even attempted to collude with the Clinton campaign on advertising strategy. The speaker of the British House of Commons attempted to discredit Clinton's opponent. Mueller is running amok

"Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up
....the liberal lawyer has said he’s lost several pounds this year, thanks to friends not inviting him to dinner anymore. He said his closest friends have told him that he’s 100 percent right in his arguments defending Trump's decision to fire Comey, but added that he should also shut the f**k up. In all, Dershowitz says he’s merely defending the principles of the Constitution, not Trump—though that’s fallen on deaf ears from his liberal colleagues."
Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up

When Dershowitz decided to :defend" OJ Simpson, he became just another cheap legal whore looking for attention....and some bucks.....

He's probably looking for a spot on FOX.....

Guy is definitely pushing an angle, he is 100% spinning for Trump 24/7.

1. Actually, he was a Hillary supporter
2. A Legal scholar
3. Anti-Trump
4. And written many books, check on Amazon.....do you know what 'books' are?

Yes retard, I have heard of books.

I also have heard of his past positions, but like any good lawyer he is VERY well adapt at making arguments he does not truly believe.

This "Anti-Trump" is out there basically making lunatic arguments that President CAN'T commit obstruction of justice and praising Trump for his moving of embassy to Jerusalem while talking shit about Obama.

4179F096-9BC8-4769-8A53-62DE42FB0622.jpeg
Yup we are getting nearer to the conclusion.

"Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up
....the liberal lawyer has said he’s lost several pounds this year, thanks to friends not inviting him to dinner anymore. He said his closest friends have told him that he’s 100 percent right in his arguments defending Trump's decision to fire Comey, but added that he should also shut the f**k up. In all, Dershowitz says he’s merely defending the principles of the Constitution, not Trump—though that’s fallen on deaf ears from his liberal colleagues."
Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up

When Dershowitz decided to :defend" OJ Simpson, he became just another cheap legal whore looking for attention....and some bucks.....

2. A Legal scholar
3. Anti-Trump

I also have heard of his past positions, but like any good lawyer he is VERY well adapt at making arguments he does not truly believe.

Could you name several books that you've read that have informed your political views?

Just a few.

2. A Legal scholar
3. Anti-Trump

Could you name several books that you've read that have informed your political views?

Just a few.

How about fuck you retard?

I heard you like that sort of handling.

2. A Legal scholar
3. Anti-Trump

Just a few.

The vulgarity!

I seem to have hit a nerve.

So we can logically conclude that you have never read a book.

How.....shocking.

Now....as a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal, here are some you should begin with...as soon as you finish "Horton Hears a Who:'

1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

They provide the context for the world you live in.

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

4. Extra Credit:

41cIYwo-PRL._UY250_.jpg

9 members of Trump’s inner circle met with Russians and lied about it.
Why did they lie?

Pol chic: beats me.

Mueller has the fat one’s financial records and probably his tax returns. We’re going to find out why he’s been so petrified of releasing them.

“ I can’t release them I’m being audited”
Which has no basis in fact.

The pathological liar is incapable of telling the truth.

“ I signed more bills than any president.”
“ the tax bill will hurt me personally. “

How many threads has the pol fraud started on the voluminous amount of lies by this president?
Zero.

2. A Legal scholar
3. Anti-Trump

Just a few.

The vulgarity!

How.....shocking.

Now....as a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal, here are some you should begin with...as soon as you finish "Horton Hears a Who:'

by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

4. Extra Credit:

41cIYwo-PRL._UY250_.jpg
“ the vulgarity.”
Lol
White House staffers say Trump rants and curses at real and imagined foes all day long while in the Oval Office..
Well the time he’s not watching TV.

9 members of Trump’s inner circle met with Russians and lied about it.
Why did they lie?

Pol chic: beats me.

Mueller has the fat one’s financial records and probably his tax returns. We’re going to find out why he’s been so petrified of releasing them.

“ I can’t release them I’m being audited”
Which has no basis in fact.

The pathological liar is incapable of telling the truth.

“ I signed more bills than any president.”
“ the tax bill will hurt me personally. “

How many threads has the pol fraud started on the voluminous amount of lies by this president?
Zero.

So, this post is your admission that you cannot come up with a single indictment/guilty plea related to any collusion with Russia by Trump or associates.

Excellent.

You're dismissed.

Ergo.......trump should ERECT a shrine honoring Comey for virtually handing him the oval office.......Instead, he fires and belittles him and THAT is why we got a special prosecutor after Trump's fat ass........
Some "great deal maker" and negotiator that Trump must be.....LOL
Yeah, I'm still waiting to see what great deal Trump made to move the embassy to Jerusalem.

I don't think Trump is colluding with the Russians. I think he is colluding with the Chinese. He never named them as currency manipulators and has created policy vacuums that China is rapidly filling.

2. A Legal scholar
3. Anti-Trump

Just a few.

The vulgarity!

How.....shocking.

by Robert H. Bork

by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

4. Extra Credit:

41cIYwo-PRL._UY250_.jpg
“ the vulgarity.”
Lol
White House staffers say Trump rants and curses at real and imagined foes all day long while in the Oval Office..

I don't.

Ever.

I attribute that to the difference in our upbringing.

Just a few.

The vulgarity!

How.....shocking.

by Robert H. Bork

by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

4. Extra Credit:

41cIYwo-PRL._UY250_.jpg
“ the vulgarity.”
Lol

I don't.

Ever.

I attribute that to the difference in our upbringing.
You mean the wolves that raised you were “ fine people” like the fine people Trump called the neonazis and white supremacists?

Forum List

Back