Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

Honestly, even having conversation's like this is the prelude to Cities Aflame. Bad road to be on. Hillary better have a good alibi. ;) (I couldn't resist.) We should not be having this conversation.

No! No! I'm melting!!! Not again!!! What ever you do, don't get Smith involved!!! Life Boats!!! Everyone!!!

Basically, the same can be said about Obama so, I guess death threats are in order for him?

Seriously, you libs are friggin' nuts!:cuckoo:

I am not the one talking about death threats but you are. You are trying to justify death threats against Obama because they have been made, so you claim, by liberals.

Consider this. Two wrongs do not make a right.
he wasnt justifying anything, that was YOU
you tried to say Beck deserved the death threats
That's exactly what he said.

Basically, the same can be said about Obama so, I guess death threats are in order for him?

Seriously, you libs are friggin' nuts!:cuckoo:

I am not the one talking about death threats but you are. You are trying to justify death threats against Obama because they have been made, so you claim, by liberals.

No I did not. I was talking about his karma. I said nothing about deserving anything. I was talking action/reaction ying/yang.

No I did not. I was talking about his karma. I said nothing about deserving anything. I was talking action/reaction ying/yang.
claiming karma IS saying his actions deserve it

Well, if he can't take the heat he ought to stay out of the kitchen. What's happening to beck is his own bad karma.
So, speaking the truth requires a death sentence in the liberal mind.....Interesting.

Beck is a pathological liar. He is also a journalistic whore and a faux history professor.

No need to get paranoid about it.

So he deserves to die. Got ya.

And you wonder why people dont take you guys seriously.

I love how that "Pathological liar" just happened to get people 200 years before he was born to write all those things he shares in order to "lie" to people.

Pretty darn talented there.

Avatar4321, the group here needs to be reminded that you believe in LDS eschatology, in which the Mormon Church operates the fused Kingdom of God as the state is subjected to the Church, much like the Caliphate, come to think of it. Just like Glenn, for that matter.

Nobody is too worried about your whining above. I like Glenn, and I know no lefty who wants him dead. He is far too valuable to the Democratic Party and the far lefty loons putting out nonsense that makes 85% giddy with hysterical laughter.

Avatar4321, the group here needs to be reminded that you believe in LDS eschatology, in which the Mormon Church operates the fused Kingdom of God as the state is subjected to the Church, much like the Caliphate, come to think of it. Just like Glenn, for that matter.

Nobody is too worried about your whining above. I like Glenn, and I know no lefty who wants him dead. He is far too valuable to the Democratic Party and the far lefty loons putting out nonsense that makes 85% giddy with hysterical laughter.

Was that sentiment before or after He left CNN??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How far back do these feelings go Jake???

Last edited:
I like his radio program, Intense, most of the time. I began listening to him shortly before or after 9/11. His TV show? Many of my evangelical friend here say that Glenn on TV makes them very uncomfortable.

I like his radio program, Intense, most of the time. I began listening to him shortly before or after 9/11. His TV show? Many of my evangelical friend here say that Glenn on TV makes them very uncomfortable.

Rush figured out that TV thing early on. Natural flow V.S. Orchestration and Props. I prefer off the Cuff, over Control. Dennis Miller is allot of fun.

I don't like when Glenn plays Howard Beale too seriously. I don't like when He play's Prophet, or tries to imply what is going down in relation to Revelation. God will play that out on His own terms, and does not need our help or input there. I do love when Glenn is sincere. I enjoy his sense of humor, and his ability to relate. Giving an honest perspective is part of what we are all supposed to be about, I support that in Him. The danger, for each of us, is when we cross the line, and lead others astray. We all are in danger of that. Glenn's soap box just happen's to me much bigger than our's. That magnifies everything. That's a big burden, I'm sure the temptation is enormous. Sincerity is his greatest tool. I hope he hold's it close and tight.

it's amazing how they justify

He's just misguided, still redeemable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We've all been lied to for too long.

The reason why People get targeted has more to do with who is threatened by the content and degree of the message, than Karma. Karma is something We all face every day, something we can easily change, with a change of heart. Something, our Religion's have been trying to tell us from the start. You reap what you sow. Core value is repentance, reconciliation, new beginning. The best thing Glenn has done in the last Decade was to leave CNN. :lol: :lol: :lol: Clear sailing since then.

I did not try to justify or crucify. I only stated my opinion based on facts and the lies that beck has told.

I was not the one who brought up the death wish jive. How paranoid can you be?

Does your conscience bother you? Tell me true.

I did not try to justify or crucify. I only stated my opinion based on facts and the lies that beck has told.

Do you have any examples of the lie's???

How do you know that the accusation's are not lies?

How does it compare to Rather than Dan, or Anderson Cooper, who both, should have been held to a higher account, being Anchors?????

Just as long as your conscience is clear huh? And why do you care?

Tell us true...

Forum List

Back