Gowdy Rips Trump’s Debate Performance

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trump was not prepared. He missed several opportunities to counter Harris’s claims and slam her on some of her weaknesses. Instead, he talked about debunked conspiracy theories regarding peoples cats and dogs.

His goose was already cooked going into this debate. Now he’s well done.

Trump was not prepared. He missed several opportunities to counter Harris’s claims and slam her on some of her weaknesses. Instead, he talked about debunked conspiracy theories regarding peoples cats and dogs.

Baloney.
Staged, fake, ABC in the bag for the Xanex ho.

Probably the worst moderated and poorest debate I've seen in 40 years. Trump took the bait and did not conduct himself well. Kamala was supposed to lay out her policy plans and she dodged every single question and the mods let her do it. She also completely lied about Trumps' very clear stances on abortion, IVF and the ridiculous "dictator" narrative. Moderators went after Trump and gave Kamala a pass.

America lost the debate, ABC News gets an F.

He did a terrible job but she didn't move the needle either... she was caught lying all night and was smirking as Trump spoke of gold star families...
Trump is just human, not a polished fake politician. He is always prepared in that what he says he means, and its not just pandering to get votes. When attacked unjustly he responds like any regular person would. That's why he will win.

Although we all expect anti-Trump spin from a TDS afflicted stooge, like Taz, that doesn’t mean that Trey is entirely wrong.

Trump did miss opportunities. But in fairness, it wasn’t his job to be a debate moderator. The moderators didn’t do their jobs on the level (unless their jobs were to be Harris assistants).

I suspect that many people are aware of the fact that — despite a litany of obvious lies by Harris — she did not get ”fact checked” at all by the so-called “moderators.”

Although we all expect anti-Trump spin from a TDS afflicted stooge, like Taz, that doesn’t mean that Trey is entirely wrong.

Trump did miss opportunities. But in fairness, it wasn’t his job to be a debate moderator. The moderators didn’t do their jobs on the level (unless their jobs were to be Harris assistants).

I suspect that many people are aware of the fact that — despite a litany of obvious lies by Harris — she did not get ”fact checked” at all by the so-called “moderators.”
Trump just gains in support after a fiasco like that....no matter what the dimtards whine.

I’d predict that there will be a little residual impact on polling for a short period of time. But overall, the campaign is unlikely to hinge on the outcome of just that one debate. There is still a couple of solid months to go to expose her actual record and contrast it with the nonsense she spews just to garner some votes.

It is an ugly contrast.

Is that Trey Gowdy? If it is he was supposed to be a firebrand and do all of these things when elected. He left after a few terms in Congress. It is no easy when there are many voices and to make change you must stand tall. Even then it may have small odds to do so. Trump has tried and is trying.

I’d predict that there will be a little residual impact on polling for a short period of time. But overall, the campaign is unlikely to hinge on the outcome of just that one debate. There is still a couple of solid months to go to expose her actual record and contrast it with the nonsense she spews just to garner some votes.

It is an ugly contrast.
It ain't ovah, but she just regained her momentum it attacking the few undecideds, and he lost his hard gained momentum ... with two hours of unhinged, undisciplined, unprepared, unnecessary word vomit.

Trump is just human, not a polished fake politician. He is always prepared in that what he says he means, and its not just pandering to get votes. When attacked unjustly he responds like any regular person would. That's why he will win.

You have to be able to acknowledge reality to get better.

If he debates again, he'll get killed.

Since 2016 he's shown he does not prepare, can't stay on message and looks foolish.

Gowdy is right. And it pisses me off. I support him. Why can't he respect that and come do the job he is capable of doing. He's too lazy or arrogant.

More than anything, the polls will reflect the dismally low level of intelligence of the voters.

Trump couldn't help not winning, no matter what stupid comments he made.

America deserves this!

And now a free circus performance for two months for the entertainment of the rest of the world!

Trump got his diaper changed. He was emasculated and got his ass kicked.

It was fun to listen to.

You can tell just how bad it was for him by all of the complaining about the moderators and, of course, the wild conspiracy theories.

It ain't ovah, but she just regained her momentum it attacking the few undecideds, and he lost his hard gained momentum ... with two hours of unhinged, undisciplined, unprepared, unnecessary word vomit.

Did you use a sock watching her performance?

Forum List

Back