Gun control….only 2% think it is a serious issue this election cycle…..go for it dems...

So sure about that are you?

I'm sure Dr. Petit from CT didn't think it would ever be necessary for him either that is until 2 armed criminals invaded his home and beat and raped his 2 daughters and wife before burning them alive
I'm sure I don't want or need a gun. It sounds like you want me to be raped or beaten to "pay for" my not wanting or needing a gun. Plenty of people live safely without guns.

I don't live in fear of harm by others or dying by violence.

I don't wish harm on anyone but I also have no pity for those who suffer harm simply because they choose to be defenseless

As I said the odds are in your favor until they're not and if you're lucky that day will never come if you're not well then we've seen what happens haven't we?
When you visualize a negative future for my life you are harming on a subtle level. I'm sure that's not your intention. I understand that for you, owning a gun feels like a necessity. It's simply not that for me.

As for dying, when my time comes, I hope I die with an open heart no matter what the circumstances.

I don't visualize anything for you life and even if I did it would have no effect on your life whatsoever

You are playing the odds you said so yourself I'm just asking what you're going to do if your luck happens to run out as it has for so many others
When it's my time to die, I hope I die with an open heart. The more I can be present with myself when attacked or under threat of attack the less likely I will die in fear, rage or anger.

Owning a gun and carrying a gun would make me feel less safe, not more safe.

What if it's not your time to die but some criminal decides it is you won't have a choice in the matter will you?

So sure about that are you?

I'm sure Dr. Petit from CT didn't think it would ever be necessary for him either that is until 2 armed criminals invaded his home and beat and raped his 2 daughters and wife before burning them alive
I'm sure I don't want or need a gun. It sounds like you want me to be raped or beaten to "pay for" my not wanting or needing a gun. Plenty of people live safely without guns.

I don't wish harm on anyone but I also have no pity for those who suffer harm simply because they choose to be defenseless

As I said the odds are in your favor until they're not and if you're lucky that day will never come if you're not well then we've seen what happens haven't we?
When you visualize a negative future for my life you are harming on a subtle level. I'm sure that's not your intention. I understand that for you, owning a gun feels like a necessity. It's simply not that for me.

As for dying, when my time comes, I hope I die with an open heart no matter what the circumstances.

I don't visualize anything for you life and even if I did it would have no effect on your life whatsoever

You are playing the odds you said so yourself I'm just asking what you're going to do if your luck happens to run out as it has for so many others
When it's my time to die, I hope I die with an open heart. The more I can be present with myself when attacked or under threat of attack the less likely I will die in fear, rage or anger.

Yeah.........tell that to the victims who are raped, robbed, tortured and murdered...they might try to explain how you are wrong...

Yeah.........tell that to the victims who are raped, robbed, tortured and murdered...they might try to explain how you are wrong...
Guns aren't the answer.

What if it's not your time to die but some criminal decides it is you won't have a choice in the matter will you?
Then you'll be happy. I'll be dead. Nothing and no one will cause me to own or carry a gun.

I don't own any guns, I don't want guns in my home.

Thats fine. You do know don't you that criminals deliberately pass over cars with locked doors and search of a much easier entrance?

But you'll say likely that you're not scared or something along those lines. I have been documented over and over that I consider gun crime to be acceptable risk to live in America. And you are doing the same. You accept the risk that you will never be in the position ever in your life, where you would need a gun to defend yourself. Acceptable risk for you as well

Its all good

-Geaux

Then you'll be happy. I'll be dead. Nothing and no one will cause me to own or carry a gun.

The definition of willful victim

-Geaux

-Geaux
I won't be dying of violence no matter how much you and other gun nuts wish it on me for not owning or carrying a firearm..

Guns aren't the answer.

that depends on the question......The Question...what is the best way for a woman to stop a rape.....answer...a gun.....

There you go.....the right question and the right answer.....

-Geaux
I won't be dying of violence no matter how much you and other gun nuts wish it on me for not owning or carrying a firearm..

No one wishes it on you....but when a violent criminal finds you...they get to make all the decisions about the rest of your life...not you.

-Geaux

No one wishes it on you....but when a violent criminal finds you...they get to make all the decisions about the rest of your life...not you.
A violent criminal isn't going to find me, perhaps to your dismay. You are wishing it on me. I don't appreciate that. You have to be right, no matter what.

I don't wish you harm for owning a gun, why are you hoping I'm wrong and you are right? I feel safe. You want me to feel frightened. Why is that?

There’s roughly 300 million guns in the United States. Our population is only around 314 million, that’s nearly one gun for every man, woman and child in this country. So, my question to you is, “How many guns is enough to keep us safe?”

Feeling safe is an inside job.

-Geaux

A violent criminal isn't going to find me, perhaps to your dismay. You are wishing it on me. I don't appreciate that. You have to be right, no matter what.

I don't wish you harm for owning a gun, why are you hoping I'm wrong and you are right? I feel safe. You want me to feel frightened. Why is that?

nope...I hope you stay safe your whole life...others aren't a fortunate...and you will be one of the people denying them the ability to save themselves or their families...

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't want your guns. I'm not trying to take them away from you. I'm telling you that feeling safe is an inside job. I feel safe without guns and no amount fear mongering on your part will convince me to get one.

I feel sorry for you. No matter how armed you are you live in fear of being attacked and killed and want everyone else to feel that afraid.

There’s roughly 300 million guns in the United States. Our population is only around 314 million, that’s nearly one gun for every man, woman and child in this country. So, my question to you is, “How many guns is enough to keep us safe?”

Feeling safe is an inside job.

there are closer to 357 million guns...and ask the Jews in Germany in the 1930s how many guns keep you safe........

In Switzerland...it was roughly 435,000 rifles and pistols.......that is how many civilians under arms it took to keep the Germans from invading them during World War 2.

the woman who drove off two male attackers who approached her with a bat and told her to come with them.....it just took one gun to scare them off.......

You are completely out of your mind. I feel very sorry for you. You live immersed in fear and violence. It's all you can talk about.

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't want your guns. I'm not trying to take them away from you. I'm telling you that feeling safe is an inside job. I feel safe without guns and no amount fear mongering on your part will convince me to get one.

I feel sorry for you. No matter how armed you are you live in fear of being attacked and killed and want everyone else to feel that afraid.

Nope...you will vote for people who will infringe on the right.......

no one else has to feel anything......I don't feel fear, I have made a rational decision.....I think you have made a foolish one.

Tell me.......the day a victim is raped, robbed or murdered...do you think they know that is the day it is going to happen?

Who is infringing on whom here? YOU are giving me a bunch of shit for not carrying a gun. What is your problem? It is my right to not carry a gun. It is yours to carry one. I am doing NOTHING to take your guns away from you.

You are seriously whacked. I'm done talking to you.

Who is infringing on whom here? YOU are giving me a bunch of shit for not carrying a gun. What is your problem? It is my right to not carry a gun. It is yours to carry one. I am doing NOTHING to take your guns away from you.

You are seriously whacked. I'm done talking to you.

I don't care if you carry a gun.......leave me alone and I will leave you alone....

I don't feel happy about anyone's death but if you die as a result of a crime that you could have prevented by being able to defend yourself then I will not pity you and hope your daeth was at least quick and relatively painless

-Geaux

Get over yourself

No one here is hoping you get murdered

Grow up

Forum List

Back