Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

edthemoron is a massive liar that doesnt understand the mean of CONTEXT
The absolute HYPOCRISY of that first quote would be meaningless if the context wasn't your MessiahRushie accusing liberals. This has been explained to you many times but you still play dumb!!!!
Thank you.

Limbaugh is not the president.

Limbaugh is not suing the state of Arizona for doing what the feds won't do.

Limbaugh is not using his organization to rally SEIU thugs in Wisconsin.

Limbaugh did not spend a trillion dollars to increase unemployment by over 2%.

Limbaugh did not sign an unconstitutional healthcare mandate into law.

I could go on and on, but it's not like you'll get it anyway.....
Yes, I like how with the left anyone they associate as right is the same as the President when they are Republican, but when you ask them about liars like Fat Bastard Michael Moore, suddenly they weren't elected to anything and it doesn't mean anything.

The absolute HYPOCRISY of that first quote would be meaningless if the context wasn't your MessiahRushie accusing liberals. This has been explained to you many times but you still play dumb!!!!
Thank you.
Explaining your lie doesn't make it not a lie
Exposing the hypocrisy of your MessiahRushie is hardly a lie. You are just pissed that your MessiahRushie can be so easily eviscerated with 3 simple quotes.

Thank you.
Exposing the hypocrisy of your MessiahRushie is hardly a lie. You are just pissed that your MessiahRushie can be so easily eviscerated with 3 simple quotes.
I don't see in the quotes where you exposed any hypocrisy. Can you clarify that?

Thank you.

And how does any of that deflection change the fact that GOP shill and pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard is a hypocrite???

as well as Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter

Yep, and last time I checked they were not paid by TAX PAYERS!!!!!!

You are really reaching here. You are reaching in implying they are union bashers. Being against a Public Sector Union getting everything they want, from a state with a 3.5 Billion Dollar Deficit. Is not the same as Bashing all Unions. Wake up dim Witt.

Charles, listen, please.

The teachers unions are willing to sit down and compromise on pay and benefits.

Check Walker's proposed WI budget: the teacher cuts almost balance the corporate tax breaks.

Yes, this is about destroying unions.

Thank you.

Ahhh, what I got is Limpdick is a Union Thug. As a Scab, did you get that message as well?:lol:

Thank you.

And how does any of that deflection change the fact that GOP shill and pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard is a hypocrite???

Obama does not want to be questioned, so where's the lie again?

Thank you.

But you have to admit, he is one of the many leaders of the Republican Party, just like Beck, Palin and O'Reilly.

Thank you.

Limbaugh is not the president. Limbaugh is not suing the state of Arizona for doing what the feds won't do. Limbaugh is not using his organization to rally SEIU thugs in Wisconsin. Limbaugh did not spend a trillion dollars to increase unemployment by over 2%. Limbaugh did not sign an unconstitutional healthcare mandate into law. I could go on and on, but it's not like you'll get it anyway.....

Because your conclusion, businessball lickerr, is wrong. Truth: Limbaugh is a hypocrite. Truth; the economy busted because of unfunded mandates by the bushies and their allies, including dems, and the clintonistas, including pubs, all the way back to 1994.

The responsible right, center, and left are going to bring you wacks to your knees.

I don't see in the quotes where you exposed any hypocrisy. Can you clarify that?
I already did it, but I understand that it is essential that CON$ play dumb.

The second and third quotes are the example of the hypocrisy of the first quote. LimpTard has the same messianic attitude he accuses Obama of having in the second quote thereby hypocritically accusing a Liberal of what LimpTard does. The third quote proves your MessiahRushie's messianic attitude by the very telltale sign of a messianic attitude LimpTard gives in his second quote.
Get it NOW?????

Show us how a Republican "science major" does it.

mad-scientist_~DIFLI065.JPG
i cant
i'm too busy laughing at your stupidity
please do that again, i'm sure others would enjoy seeing it again

The current ratio is 22 million government employed / 136 million total employed = 16.2%.

The federal government employs about 2.7 million people.

State governments employ about 5 million people.

Local governments employ about 14 million people.

Sources: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

So I said government workers in Unions account for about 30 something percent of all government workers, but only a little more than 4% of all workers in the US. Remember, union members in the private sector account for around 7%. All union workers is a little more than 11%.

So take a look at the number of workers in government and it's around 16%. A third of that would be around 5%. I said a little more than 4%.

Very, very close and you are laughing because what I said was "stupid" and you "don't do math that way"? So I said "prove it" and you said you couldn't because you were "laughing too hard". I'm laughing too. At your ignorant ass, you fool. I told you, you are a fool. And you proved it, once again. Thanks. I too, needed a good laugh. I'm just glad it was at your expense.

And what I said goes. You can't blame the current economic mess on a measly 4% of all workers who make less than a hundred thousand each.
dipshit
if ALL employed in unions average is 11%(i doubt that is actually accurate) and 7% are private sector, then the number in PUBLIC sector it would stand toi reason would be 4 points OVER the average

The second and third quotes are the example of the hypocrisy of the first quote. LimpTard has the same messianic attitude he accuses Obama of having in the second quote thereby hypocritically accusing a Liberal of what LimpTard does. The third quote proves your MessiahRushie's messianic attitude by the very telltale sign of a messianic attitude LimpTard gives in his second quote.
Get it NOW?????
you are a fucking idiot and the only hypocrisy you expose is your OWN

Look at all the whining by comrades Driveby and Kas. Whiners, the both of them.

Get to work you two, in the system, because public schools are not going away. Work on your school board members, you wankers, instead of crybabying here.

You can send your kids to private schools, no one is stopping you, but if you are property owners, you will support public school and that will never change.

Find a better way than whining. :lol: Oh, take babyboy divecon with you.

You either did too much LSD or ate too many lead paint chips as a kid.......:eusa_whistle:

Notice who gave him a thank you for that reply Right winger. Like I have tried to explain to starkey if I was him I would start to rethink my point of view, when I start having liberals agree with me.

Right, you explained it to another conservative, so you've explained it to me even though I'm not the same person and I'm actually libertarian. Obviously my bad on that one...

Get it NOW?????
I see, so it's hypocritical because of your views of him. And I hadn't inherently seen that. Wow, I am off my game today...

Forum List

Back