Has this administration changed your views? Poll

Considering the SOTU, and have you changed your support?

• 1. No, I'm still supporting Biden and his administration 100%

• 2. I'm still supporting Biden, but my support is dwindling

• 3. I'm fed up with the whole mess.

• 4. Biden lost my support, but I still won't vote republican

• 5. I've dropped my support for Biden and will be voting GOP in November

• 6. I normally vote against the democrats, but I'm now supporting Biden.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not a complaint, just an observation and compliment on the latest perfections to their Weapon of Mass Distraction. Democrats cower before it's withering fire.
I don’t see Democrats cowering. When the good citizens of Virginia chose a Republican to be their governor, the Democrats did not say “we hear you…you are rejecting our far-left nonsense” but rather “we didn’t go far enough with our far-left nonsense and will double down on it.”

I don’t see Democrats cowering. When the good citizens of Virginia chose a Republican to be their governor, the Democrats did not say “we hear you…you are rejecting our far-left nonsense” but rather “we didn’t go far enough with our far-left nonsense and will double down on it.”

One wonders what the Dems will do if they suffer a crushing defeat this November. They're already losing people big time, down 7% just in 2021 according to a recent survey.

One wonders what the Dems will do if they suffer a crushing defeat this November. They're already losing people big time, down 7% just in 2021 according to a recent survey.
Very good question. Will they try to retreat back to the middle in time to run a presidential campaign that anyone besides card-carrying communists would bother to pay attention to? You'd think they would, but they have not been very fast on their feet in the turn-around so far.

I would have said in times past that they would pivot to the middle, recognizing that Americans don’t want what they’re pushing. But from what I’ve seen, they’re so arrogant and/or determined to “transform” America that I’m not sure they can moderate. Look at how they’ve demonized Manchin, the most reasonable Dem of the bunch.

Very good question. Will they try to retreat back to the middle in time to run a presidential campaign that anyone besides card-carrying communists would bother to pay attention to? You'd think they would, but they have not been very fast on their feet in the turn-around so far.
I just said the exact same thing. Great minds think alike.

At least they didn't scream "fraud" and question the very foundation and integrity of Virginia elections.

Trump is the epitome of the duopoly.

Only if you are a retard.

The duopoly attacked him from moment one. Only a absolute moron, or a lying propagandist, such as yourself, can say otherwise.

That’s because the Republicans didn’t cheat, and they knew it.

A person or a party that lacks integrity and honor wouldn't let the fact that they knew their opponent didn't cheat stop them from making the accusation.

Only if you are a retard.

The duopoly attacked him from moment one. Only a absolute moron, or a lying propagandist, such as yourself, can say otherwise.

and yet he got his tax cuts passed and signed off on a trillion dollar in increased spending.

weird

A person or a party that lacks integrity and honor wouldn't let the fact that they knew their opponent didn't cheat stop them from making the accusation.
I have to laugh that you are implying that the Democrats are a party of integrity and honor. The reason they didn’t level the accusation is because there were no indications whatsoever of cheating.

Now on the flip side…..midnight halts held simultaneously across six states, new rules to allow ballots to be counted days after the election was over, paid activists to harvest ballots from ignorant people to disinterested to even care to vote, thousands of ballot “drops” with the statistical impossibility of 95% Biden, etc., etc.

LOL yeah, sure, I am going to waste more time on a retard. Be happy that I even respond to your dumb ass :itsok:
So you lied. Typical defect. You hate Jews and your posts reflect that. I will Not waste my time looking though. Dumbass is one word you defect.

So you lied. Typical defect. You hate Jews and your posts reflect that. I will Not waste my time looking though. Dumbass is one word you defect.
LOL The poor KKK retard wants to claim victory with no proof. Do you also whine like your hero the orange douche bag? :itsok:

Forum List

Back