Has this administration changed your views? Poll

Considering the SOTU, and have you changed your support?

• 1. No, I'm still supporting Biden and his administration 100%

• 2. I'm still supporting Biden, but my support is dwindling

• 3. I'm fed up with the whole mess.

• 4. Biden lost my support, but I still won't vote republican

• 5. I've dropped my support for Biden and will be voting GOP in November

• 6. I normally vote against the democrats, but I'm now supporting Biden.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are no Republicans any more. Only Trump cultists. Anyone who does not kowtow to Trump is labeled a RINO and punished.

The GOP is dead. Extinct. No more.
No, no, Trump supporters are now what Republicans are defined as.

As opposed to those few confused and traitorous RINOs and never-Trumpers that need to clear the way and get out of our sight.

The 2/3 is an estimate, 1/3 for the GOP and 1/3 for the DNC.

2/3 having sold their soul to a party leaves 34%, so we are not far off on how we view those that will not vote for the same party every election no matter what
As of right now, 24% of voters are registered Republicans, 28% are Democrats, and 46% are Independents.

Half the country is fed up with both parties.

All I did was respond to your post claiming that we don’t have a racist president anymore by giving you examples of Biden’s racism.

Beyond that, when leftists like you are so deranged that they refer to the former president as “the Orange Fuhrer,” I know not to waste my time. Add in your lovely “shut the fuck up” (you disgusting people need to learn how to debate with a lady), and you’ve earned a spot on my ignore list.
So we should not waste out time with posters who refer to the current president as "Xiden", right?

And yet you do travel with them.

It's not opinion. It is a fact that over 40 percent of the country is Independent. We are ready for a new major party that isn't batshit insane.
We don’t need a major new party. We just need Democrats to get rid of the radical left Squad types, and move back to the center. I’d vote for Manchin in a heartbeat, but that’s because I don’t consider ALL Democrsts horrible, awful people. So tell me, which Republican would you be willing to vote for? Surely there’s at least one.

No, no, Trump supporters are now what Republicans are defined as.

As opposed to those few confused and traitorous RINOs and never-Trumpers that need to clear the way and get out of our sight.
Like I said. The GOP is gone. It has been replaced by a cult of personality.

Trump landed in the Blame America First party.
More projection. Trump never blamed America for anything. He blamed the scum that ending up stealing the election from him. You are with the party that thinks we are all racists. Your party lives on the hate for everything American.

So we should not waste out time with posters who refer to the current president as "Xiden", right?

And yet you do travel with them.
I don’t travel with them. But they do have a point they Biden is compromised with our adversaries due to the millions his family has taken in bribes from them.

We don’t need a major new party. We just need Democrats to get rid of the radical left Squad types, and move back to the center. I’d vote for Manchin in a heartbeat, but that’s because I don’t consider ALL Democrsts horrible, awful people. So tell me, which Republican would you be willing to vote for? Surely there’s at least one.
I would vote for Liz Cheney. She has one of the most conservative voting records in Congress.

I would also vote for Dan Crenshaw.

If Trump lives to be 100, he still would not be a Republican for as long as I have been. He hijacked the party and turned it into a far left cult.

I don’t travel with them. But they do have a point they Biden is compromised with our adversaries due to the millions his family has taken in bribes from them.
You most certainly do travel with them. You echo their talking points back at them. Would you like to see?

As of right now, 24% of voters are registered Republicans, 28% are Democrats, and 46% are Independents.

Half the country is fed up with both parties.
They’re more fed up with the Democrats. That’s why blue state Virginia voted in a Republican Governor, and why the Republicans will win the midterms.

You most certainly do travel with them. You echo their talking points back at them. Would you like to see?
So you mean I agree with their points? Of course I do. They’re correct.

I would vote for Liz Cheney. She has one of the most conservative voting records in Congress.

I would also vote for Dan Crenshaw.

If Trump lives to be 100, he still would not be a Republican for as long as I have been. He hijacked the party and turned it into a far left cult.
Far-left? Was that a typo? The far-left wants illegals to swarm in and for Americans to live on government handouts. Trump was for the opposite, and he was quite effective until the Communists unleashed their virus.

No. Joe never had much appeal and didn't generate a lot of undue excitement. Which is polar opposite of the Trumpyberra.

The Neo-GOP have perfected their newest rapid fire shit machine gun that sprays out in every direction "Saul Biden's Fault" rounds at an amazing clip. So I predict the next race will be neck n neck to the wire.....

No. Joe never had much appeal and didn't generate a lot of undue excitement. Which is polar opposite of the Trumpyberra.

The Neo-GOP have perfected their newest rapid fire shit machine gun that sprays out in every direction "Saul Biden's Fault" rounds at an amazing clip. So I predict the next race will be neck n neck to the wire.....
So your complaint is that the GOP is firing out “it’s all Biden’s fault” In rapid fire? Were you around for Trump’s presidency, when the Democrats blamed everything on Trump? CNN and MSNBC were devoted solely to blaming Trump non-stop. So NOW you don’t like that type of thing?

So your complaint is that the GOP is firing out “it’s all Biden’s fault” In rapid fire? Were you around for Trump’s presidency, when the Democrats blamed everything on Trump? CNN and MSNBC were devoted solely to blaming Trump non-stop. So NOW you don’t like that type of thing?
Not a complaint, just an observation and compliment on the latest perfections to their Weapon of Mass Distraction. Democrats cower before it's withering fire.

Forum List

Back