Has Trump destroyed the Republican Party

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
OK, Republicans seem to have been trying to destroy the party for decades. But seriously. I live in one of the ultimate swing States, North Carolina. And the Republicans are broke. McCrory is running for Governor, Burr is running for Senate, and Trump is running for President. And I see zero from any of them in terms of ads. I've seen about 2 Trump ads, ever, none for weeks. None for Burr ever. And I saw regular McCrory ads ... a month ago ... and nothing since.

Trump was going to fund his campaign, but he left the rest of them out to dry. Now he seems to have left himself out to dry too. So, WTF. Have Republicans just cashed it in?

Drumpf did not/has not destroyed the R party.

He IS the Republican party.

Remember when we all thought the tee potty was as low as they could go? We were wrong.

I do not see how it matters.

What is the endgame? Opposing the other guy until we all die thirty years from now in a nuclear war?

The republican party did fail because of Trump.
Trump is doing so well because the party failed.
Had republicans not shifted so far to the left, Trump would never have been a consideration.

Drumpf did not/has not destroyed the R party.

He IS the Republican party.

Remember when we all thought the tee potty was as low as they could go? We were wrong.
"Going low" was when both parties allowed the banksters and international corporatist thugs to walk all over the public and strip the government coffers at the same time. Reality may sink in eventually for people from both former parties but I kind of doubt it.

Low information lefties who rely on left wing blogs probably aren't aware that Obama destroyed the democrat party and republicans won the biggest victory in mid term history less than two years ago. Will the wife of a pervert president who wasted her adult life defending her husband's abuse of women be able to depend on the liberal media to save her political ass? It looks as if Hillary put the end to the dying democrat party.

OK, Republicans seem to have been trying to destroy the party for decades. But seriously. I live in one of the ultimate swing States, North Carolina. And the Republicans are broke. McCrory is running for Governor, Burr is running for Senate, and Trump is running for President. And I see zero from any of them in terms of ads. I've seen about 2 Trump ads, ever, none for weeks. None for Burr ever. And I saw regular McCrory ads ... a month ago ... and nothing since.

Trump was going to fund his campaign, but he left the rest of them out to dry. Now he seems to have left himself out to dry too. So, WTF. Have Republicans just cashed it in?
The Republican party destroyed itself long before Trump came along.

I partially agree. They sure haven't done themselves any favors. But the reality that the greedy leftists breed like rabbits and people aren't that smart and believe the leftist media. The deck is stacked against the message of self sufficiency when Democrats keep saying success is free and the media keeps saying they are right

Low information lefties who rely on left wing blogs probably aren't aware that Obama destroyed the democrat party and republicans won the biggest victory in mid term history less than two years ago. Will the wife of a pervert president who wasted her adult life defending her husband's abuse of women be able to depend on the liberal media to save her political ass? It looks as if Hillary put the end to the dying democrat party.

QFT

Republicans destroyed themselves by refusing to adapt to a 21st century America

I partially agree. They sure haven't done themselves any favors. But the reality that the greedy leftists breed like rabbits and people aren't that smart and believe the leftist media. The deck is stacked against the message of self sufficiency when Democrats keep saying success is free and the media keeps saying they are right

:lol: @ "Leftist Media"

The media is corporate.

:lol: @ "Leftist Media"

The media is corporate.

You act like the two are mutually exclusive

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Like the democrat party the GOP'ers were sent from, their party is in far worse shape for not adapting....

The Democratic Party that is winning the election? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
No....but they are more of hot mess than the Republican Party.....

Really, huh? The party that is winning is in worse shape than your's, yeah?

Like the democrat party the GOP'ers were sent from, their party is in far worse shape for not adapting....

The Democratic Party that is winning the election? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
No....but they are more of hot mess than the Republican Party.....

Really, huh? The party that is winning is in worse shape than your's, yeah?
Democrats are winning? :lol:

Forum List

Back