Have Evangelicals Broken Up With Jesus?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
According to this video, they have...

Is there any truth to this, or is it totally bogus?

Is your question serious? It's totally a bogus Colbert-like attack on the Right and religion in particular (when Colbert's lame bit was pretending to be a conservative, instead of a snarky dick, which is what he actually is).
It's from a Canuck, no less.

Deven Green - Wikipedia
Always amusing to get mau-mau-ed about politics from the snow Mexicans, who elected a total closet case for their Prime Minister. :auiqs.jpg:

Has your psychiatrist gone on strike, or is this in the wrong forum?

Is your question serious? It's totally a bogus Colbert-like attack on the Right and religion in particular (when Colbert's lame bit was pretending to be a conservative, instead of a snarky dick, which is what he actually is).

Deven Green - Wikipedia
I think it’s a very good question.
Anyone who went to a religious school, the way I did, knows exactly what Jesus stood for. And it is the exact opposite of everything Republicans stand for.

DxkLfeMX4AAqvCu

Always amusing to get mau-mau-ed about politics from the snow Mexicans, who elected a total closet case for their Prime Minister. :auiqs.jpg:
I actually like Canadians themselves, for the most part and I am sorry we hijacked the NHL from them, and made it better. Truly.
Supposedly my mother's family emigrated to Canada before moving a little further south and getting things right.
So I do have a connection and grew up within a short drive from our common border.

But until the Canucks have their own house in order, and stop their dangerous slide to the far left imitating the Brits in
doing away with free speech and other civil liberties (like a little child imitates mommy) they should really stop pointing to the speck in our eye while ignoring the brick in their own.

Anyone who went to a religious school, the way I did, knows exactly what Jesus stood for. And it is the exact opposite of everything Republicans stand for.
Your meme is nearly as stupid, error filled and vapid as you are but as long as you freely hate the right and constantly and dishonestly misrepresent conservatives you will always be far more repugnant than any mere meme could ever be.

Deven Green - Wikipedia

DxkLfeMX4AAqvCu

LeftMemeFag.jpg

I recommend so-called evangelicals look to the book and quit listening to retards selecting scrips to suit their interests and guys in suits focusing on select phrases.Reading 101.
If "tis thou art verily I say" lesser then y'all listen up there are some decent translations other than KJV to give y'all a jumper starter.
Vic Alexander is Aramaic and Hebrew speaking and offers some reality in simplistic terminology. Keep in mind. Yeashua didn't ramble. He knew he was preaching to simpletons(NOT an insult) so he went straight to the point but sometimes with "parables" which made the aforementioned go " HMMMMMMMMMM ?"

Deven Green - Wikipedia

DxkLfeMX4AAqvCu
When you follow only the rules of religion you want then your Prog induced condemnation means little. No one is perfect, but you guys promote the use of all of the deadly sins. Unfortunately your nazi agendas will lead to carnage at some point.

The Jew has infiltrated Christianity
Beginning with that JEW we call "Jesus" and then those 12 Jews we call the apostles.
But those were not Jews...those were the first Christians. That's why most of them ended up dying for it.
You really understand NOTHING. The 1st century Christian's were ALL Jews. Peter had a hard time accepting that God was also calling gentiles. But he finally accepted it.

You really understand NOTHING. The 1st century Christian's were ALL Jews.

:21:
What were those CHRISTIANS again?
Unfortunately, the Jews influencing Christianity today have not converted. They are politically motivated and are driving religious doctrine. Dispensationalism, a concept which was invented in the 1880's has taken hold. Now, the Jews did not start that movement but they were and are heavy proponents of it.

Dispensationalism, Jews, and Israel | Collin Brendemuehl

In the distant past your posts had a slight semblance of intellectual thought to them.

But over time you have devolved into a vapid liberal political hack with zero depth. ... :cuckoo:
I’m not sure who you’re talking to because it sounds like you’re describing yourself.
Aren’t you the clown who answers posts with this:

:cuckoo:....:cuckoo:....:cuckoo:....:cuckoo:....:cuckoo:....:cuckoo:

Deven Green - Wikipedia

DxkLfeMX4AAqvCu
Lol, free healthcare? Anyway God said you don't work, you don't eat.

Forum List

Back