Here is one artist not beiing bullied by the left wing dirtbags

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

She just wants to sing. Cool.

And I am fine with that as well. However a number on the left don't seem to be which is why I posted the article.

Good for her. It's a shame that her music is selling because of politics instead of her singing talent, but I guess it's better than not selling any records at all.

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

^^^^^

Mistakenly believes that he invented 'snark'..........

Trump has not done anything yet. I do not it when artists are pressured like she because Trump beat Hillary.

Good for her. It's a shame that her music is selling because of politics instead of her singing talent, but I guess it's better than not selling any records at all.
It's not selling more because of politics. It is selling more because of exposure. Something an upcoming event like this has lots of.

It's not selling more because of politics. It is selling more because of exposure. Something an upcoming event like this has lots of.

How many of Trump's supporters do you think would buy classical music from her or anyone else if she weren't doing this?

I had never heard of her and thought I might be missing something. So I checked things out on YouTube. I'd never make it as a judge of talent, sounded like a bunch of mumbling to me. But then that's most often the case when the wife talks to me too. She tells me I need to have my ears checked.

so what happens if the guy turns out to be good for the country?.....will you then be seeing things differently?.....just asking....

I had never heard of her and thought I might be missing something. So I checked things out on YouTube. I'd never make it as a judge of talent, sounded like a bunch of mumbling to me. But then that's most often the case when the wife talks to me too. She tells me I need to have my ears checked.

Beautiful voice, even if the bass was too powerful in the background. Hopefully, being associated with that circus clown won't hurt her career too bad.

The left has become so consumed with their hatred of Trump they have to resort to trying to ruin a 16 year old girl's singing ambitions because she accepted an invitation to perform at an inaugural ball. Liberals are despicable people indeed, especially those in the entertainment industry. They have no shame.

Beautiful voice, even if the bass was too powerful in the background. Hopefully, being associated with that circus clown won't hurt her career too bad.

You have no shame either.

so what happens if the guy turns out to be good for the country?.....will you then be seeing things differently?.....just asking....

Nothing would please me more, and I will gladly give him credit for doing good. I just have no reason to believe that is a possibility from what he has said and done so far. He can't even deal maturely with Rosie O'donnell, and he's trying to start a nuclear arms race before he is even inaugurated.

How is Trump bad for the country, by keeping terrorists out?

You have no shame either.

You aren't qualified to make that determination.

How is Trump bad for the country, by keeping terrorists out?

Trump is the best marketing too the terrorists could even hope for. He wants to wage war on all Muslims instead of just the terrorists.

Forum List

Back