Here's what would make me (and millions of others) back Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
trump could:

!. Finally introduce to congress for a quick majority "yea' vote the health care bill that would be cheaper, better and less expensive than the ACA......After all, he promised this while campaigning.

2. Introduce to Congress for a quick majority "yea" vote the $1 Trillion infrastructure bill that he campaigned on, which would lower the unemployment rate considerably AND make our bridges, roads, railways, ports, etc. more efficient and safer.

3. At long last, Trump could (since he knows a heck of a lot more than our generals) tell Congress and us the wonderful plan to defeat ISIS worldwide in less than 30 days.....He campaigned on this and Congress would readily approve this amazing plan. Don't you think?

NOW, the above would really make me eat my words and regret all those nasty things I say and think about the Trumpster...........LOL

only thing that mattered was --- hilary clinton ---- Nat [yikes] !!

"Don't ask your country what it has done for you, ask yourselves what you have done for your country", those words were said by a great Democrat and a patriot JFK, such democrats don't exist any more. Modern Democrats have been (volunteerly!) brainwashed by Soros&Co and turned into a weapon of mass destruction against their own country. Shame.

Last edited:
oh , and a reminder , we beat you guys and Trump supporters like ME don't want your support . Its best that we remain enemies Nat !!

trump could:

!. Finally introduce to congress for a quick majority "yea' vote the health care bill that would be cheaper, better and less expensive than the ACA......After all, he promised this while campaigning.

2. Introduce to Congress for a quick majority "yea" vote the $1 Trillion infrastructure bill that he campaigned on, which would lower the unemployment rate considerably AND make our bridges, roads, railways, ports, etc. more efficient and safer.

3. At long last, Trump could (since he knows a heck of a lot more than our generals) tell Congress and us the wonderful plan to defeat ISIS worldwide in less than 30 days.....He campaigned on this and Congress would readily approve this amazing plan. Don't you think?

NOW, the above would really make me eat my words and regret all those nasty things I say and think about the Trumpster...........LOL

Read the first two executive orders.
Here's the full list of President Donald Trump's executive orders

what , i go to a TRUMP Rally and as i look to my right and left i see Nat and other lefties cheering for Trump . I could never stomach that Nat !!

Does anyone here believe that Nat would EVER support Donald Trump no matter WHAT he did? Anyone?

Does anyone here believe that Democrats would EVER vote for proposals put forth by Donald Trump regardless of what they were? Anyone?

• Banned
"Don't ask your country what it has done for you, ask yourselves what you have done for your country", those words were said by a great Democrat JFK, such democrats don't exist any more. Modern Democrats have been (volunteerly!) brainwashed by Soros&Co to become a weapon of mass destruction against their own country. Shame.

WOW, was that ever a thorough and apropos rebuttal to my O/P......

In other words, Trump wanted to be president and promised all those nice things.....and the above moron places the blame on the individual for NOT coming up with a HC and infrastructure plan?.......Right wingers are proud of you......

• Banned
Does anyone here believe that Nat would EVER support Donald Trump no matter WHAT he did? Anyone?

Does anyone here believe that Democrats would EVER vote for proposals put forth by Donald Trump regardless of what they were? Anyone?

Why not???? Those Trump false promises WERE based on liberal objectives also.

Aren't you a bit disappointed about the demagoguery, or are you so far up Trump's ass to not care?

trump could:

You speak for millions of others?

Other whats? I guess the tinfoil antenna reception was good this week.

Other whats? I guess the tinfoil antenna reception was good this week

Well,at least I may speak for those THREE million voters who voted against the orange buffoon......LOL

its ok to hear yourself talk / its ok to see yourself type but i think that you are 'fos' Nat !!

Well,at least I may speak for those THREE million voters who voted against the orange buffoon......LOL
--------------------------------------------- TRUMP and Pense and company are working on those illegal voters as we speak / type Nat !!

"Don't ask your country what it has done for you, ask yourselves what you have done for your country", those words were said by a great Democrat JFK, such democrats don't exist any more. Modern Democrats have been (volunteerly!) brainwashed by Soros&Co to become a weapon of mass destruction against their own country. Shame.
That's the most stupid think I ever read. Remember what Bush and the GOP did. It was Democrats that saved the country. Trump is 10 times worse in his first 100 days.

--------------------------------------------- TRUMP and Pense and company are working on those illegal voters as we speak / type Nat !!
Really? You would think they would be working on healthcare. Oh, that's right. The GOP plan is "die f*ckers" and "suffer first".

Was this, like, a Skype conference call where 3 million people pledged allegiance to your opinion?

We tried, but Putin hacked the Skype conference..........LOL

BTW....that was an "amazing" response to the O/P broken promises by Trump, don't you" think" (if you could think on your own)?...............LOL

trump could:

Two down and your third is a lie, no one ever set a 30 day time limit.

So you're a Trumpsters!

"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"

Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

Hours after being sworn in, Trump signed an executive order aimed at reversing the Affordable Care Act — Obama's landmark legislation — which Republicans vowed to "repeal and replace" throughout the campaign.

The executive order states that the Trump administration will "seek prompt repeal" of the law. To minimize the "economic burden" of Obamacare, the order instructs the secretary of health and human services and other agency heads to "waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation" of any part of the law that places a fiscal burden on the government, businesses or individuals.

Also in the order are directions to give states more control over implementing health care laws.

"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"

Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

The order outlines how the administration will expedite environmental reviews and approval of "high priority" infrastructure projects, such as repairs to bridges, airports and highways.

The order directs the Chairman of the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), within 30 days of a request, to determine a project's environmental impact and decide whether it is "high priority." Project review deadlines are to be put in place by the CEQ's chairman.

The order is widely believed to have been issued in response to the protests against the Dakota Access Pipeline.

trump could:

Two down and your third is a lie, no one ever set a 30 day time limit.

So you're a Trumpsters!

"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"

Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

Hours after being sworn in, Trump signed an executive order aimed at reversing the Affordable Care Act — Obama's landmark legislation — which Republicans vowed to "repeal and replace" throughout the campaign.

The executive order states that the Trump administration will "seek prompt repeal" of the law. To minimize the "economic burden" of Obamacare, the order instructs the secretary of health and human services and other agency heads to "waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation" of any part of the law that places a fiscal burden on the government, businesses or individuals.

Also in the order are directions to give states more control over implementing health care laws.

"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"

Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

The order outlines how the administration will expedite environmental reviews and approval of "high priority" infrastructure projects, such as repairs to bridges, airports and highways.

The order directs the Chairman of the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), within 30 days of a request, to determine a project's environmental impact and decide whether it is "high priority." Project review deadlines are to be put in place by the CEQ's chairman.

The order is widely believed to have been issued in response to the protests against the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Someday....when you grow up or graduate from junior high....you MAY learn that an EO is NOT legislation with the appropriate funding to make that EO a reality....

You are dumber than usual.....Is everything OK???

Forum List

Back