Homeless in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, the people still pay taxes out of their pocket. They deserve to have it be spent efficiently.

Oh, if only my thread called, "Taxes Don't Exist" wasn't shit canned. By the looks of things, we could have certainly had a lively discussion about it.

Oh, if only my thread called, "Taxes Don't Exist" wasn't shit canned. By the looks of things, we could have certainly had a lively discussion about it.

I wouldn't call the discussions "lively". Your "theory" was resoundingly slammed and mocked. It isn't shit canned. It is just in a forum you cannot access due to not enough posts or your age. But what you missed was certainly not flattering to you. The idea that the federal gov't raise $5 billion in personal taxes but does not tax anyone, is simply ridiculous.

I wouldn't call the discussions "lively". Your "theory" was resoundingly slammed and mocked. It isn't shit canned. It is just in a forum you cannot access due to not enough posts or your age. But what you missed was certainly not flattering to you. The idea that the federal gov't raise $5 billion in personal taxes but does not tax anyone, is simply ridiculous.

Trillion.

My theory was resoundingly slammed and mocked? Given the number of complete shitheads around here, it probably was. Because I wasn't allowed to reply. Is what I said wrong? Well if it was, it wouldn't have been shit canned. Because then in the regular forum, where I posted it, I could have been openly refuted. But that didn't happen, did it.

There is no such thing as a "fair share" of money. Money is just stored wealth, accumulated through work, investment, or luck.

That's pretty stupid. For the vast majority those who have money, they want more. Even if they have to kill people to get it. For most of the wealthy out there, that is how their money originated. Through outright criminality. So what amount of money is fair for the wealthy and criminally insane.

My theory was resoundingly slammed and mocked? Given the number of complete shitheads around here, it probably was. Because I wasn't allowed to reply. Is what I said wrong? Well if it was, it wouldn't have been shit canned. Because then in the regular forum, where I posted it, I could have been openly refuted. But that didn't happen, did it.

They don't shitcan entire threads because they are wrong.

Your claims that taxes do not exist is ignorant. I have paid $40k in personal income taxes for one year. You may not have paid taxes, or at least much tax. But over half of the federal funding comes from personal income.

For the vast majority those who have money, they want more. Even if they have to kill people to get it. For most of the wealthy out there, that is how their money originated. Through outright criminality.
Does it hurt to be so ignorant?
So what amount of money is fair for the wealthy and criminally insane.
Is that supposed to be a question?

They don't shitcan entire threads because they are wrong.

Your claims that taxes do not exist is ignorant. I have paid $40k in personal income taxes for one year. You may not have paid taxes, or at least much tax. But over half of the federal funding comes from personal income.

You keep bring up taxes. Seeing how my thread on the matter was shit canned, there is no point in discussing it. Also, didn't you bring up the holocaust somewhere? Where you wanted to talk about it? I told you how to make that a reality if you wanted to. I looked in the history section. I didn't see it.

Does it hurt to be so ignorant?

Is that supposed to be a question?

1. Seeing how you are the ignorant one, you tell me. You should try watching the documentaries, "The Corporation" and "What lies upstream." Capitalism is the embodiment of EVIL!!!

2. Yes. Even without the question mark at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back