Honest Liberal says it's time to take PC seriously

Student suspended for saying 'bless you' at school ...
fox13now.com/.../student-suspended-for-saying-bless-you-at-scho...
KSTU
Aug 20, 2014 - Student suspended for saying 'bless you' at school .... You coniently forgot the verses that precede “The Lord's Prayer”, Matthew 6:5-6
you don't think this is somehow relevant to political correctness, do you?

i think you're a clown who lost this issue long ago. i can play stupid too but i can never do it as well as you can

KSTU
Aug 20, 2014 - Student suspended for saying 'bless you' at school .... You coniently forgot the verses that precede “The Lord's Prayer”, Matthew 6:5-6

i think you're a clown who lost this issue long ago. i can play stupid too but i can never do it as well as you can
i don't think you can play stupid. how would anyone be able to distinguish when you were playing from the rest of your life?

you really just dont understand what pc is and want to label any speech you disagree with as somehow being 'the pc police'

University BANS Conservative Speakers From Campus - Mr ...
mrconservative.com/.../23952-university-bans-conservative-speakers-fro...
So what was the “reason” given for denying these speakers? It was, according to the left-wing student government that is responsible for doling out the speaker ...
this is funny. you seem to think that if the student government doesn't want speakers you think they should have it's somehow 'pc'

maybe it's standards?

KSTU

i don't think you can play stupid. how would anyone be able to distinguish when you were playing from the rest of your life?

you really just dont understand what pc is and want to label any speech you disagree with as somehow being 'the pc police'
Ah, so we're supposed to go by YOUR definition of PC.

Well, how appropriate is that.

:rolleyes-41:

University BANS Conservative Speakers From Campus - Mr ...
mrconservative.com/.../23952-university-bans-conservative-speakers-fro...
So what was the “reason” given for denying these speakers? It was, according to the left-wing student government that is responsible for doling out the speaker ...
this is funny. you seem to think that if the student government doesn't want speakers you think they should have it's somehow 'pc'

maybe it's standards?

YAWN

watching you mentally masturbate in public is disturbing

KSTU

Ah, so we're supposed to go by YOUR definition of PC.

Well, how appropriate is that.

:rolleyes-41:
or you know, the definition of pc. either way. same thing.

"civil communication"

Ivy League Prof Calls Ben Carson A 'Coon'. An Ivy League professor has suggested naming Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson "coon of the year" for saying it should be legal for private citizens to display the Confederate flag. Anthea Butler is a religious studies professor at the University of Pennsylvania, and also an active Twitter user with more than 62,000 tweets.

actually you can measure the amount of truth you're speaking when left-wing nutjobs go deeper in denial mode than usual! lol

Dem pol arrested after slapping TV reporter who asked about vote fraud. We constantly hear from Democrats that there is no serious vote fraud in the United States, so we don't need photo ID. Yet for some reason, it appears that when asked about specific allegations, a sensitive nerve is touched. Consider what happened to WTVY reporter Lance Griffin when he approached Dothan, AL District 2 commissioner Amos Newsome as he was leaving a Dothan City Commission yesterday [10/6/2015].

Forum List

Back