How can there ever be peace here?

BRAVO LOINBOY! I totally agree that Israel is getting what israel deserves for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep them captives instead of finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on those Zionists in Israel.
Go fuck yourself, asshole!

I thought you prefer sucking dick, gay boy http://www.usmessageboard.com/5143970-post567.html

Oh my goodness! Now look what I have done. loinboy has become unglued. Calm down & look at the bright side. There are now courses available for you in anger management. :D

BRAVO LOINBOY! I totally agree that Israel is getting what israel deserves for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep them captives instead of finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on those Zionists in Israel.

Loinboy has a limited vocabulary so I'll translate: "I hate myself to say you're right."

Loinboy has a limited vocabulary so I'll translate: "I hate myself to say you're right."

As if loinboy is going to agree that the arabs should all be sent to other arab countries. Hoss, have you even been paying attention? Did you miss your nap?

Eh Ima, with all due respect, Hoss & the resrt of us are discussing an issue that requires some thought. Have you tried the Dick & Jane board? "Look Jane, see Spot run."

As if loinboy is going to agree that the arabs should all be sent to other arab countries. Hoss, have you even been paying attention? Did you miss your nap?

Eh Ima, with all due respect, Hoss & the resrt of us are discussing an issue that requires some thought. Have you tried the Dick & Jane board? "Look Jane, see Spot run."

Not surprised you know what the Dick&Jane board is, I'll leave it to you. I'm sure you're the BMOC there.

So lets get back to the subject. How can there ever be peace with an enemy who prefers death over life & educates their children to kill for martyrdom?

As if loinboy is going to agree that the arabs should all be sent to other arab countries.
Of course, he should. With all that "bomb-israel" war-drumming, leaving palistanians in the danger zone is criminal intent for all the purposes and intents too.

Seriously now, how does ANYONE or ANY NATION even begin to negotiate peace with an enemy who praises death over life?

Is it Zionists who blow themselves up along with their own children while killing all their neighbors they can with them to honor God?

Seriously now, how does ANYONE or ANY NATION even begin to negotiate peace with an enemy who praises death over life?

What are you talking about? Jim Jones? Solar Temple?

Forum List

Back