How did you vote in 2020 and how do you assess your decision as of 02/27/22?

• Biden, and I would do it again

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Biden, and I am not sure about my choice

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Biden, and I made a mistake

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, and I would do it again

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Trump, and I am not sure about my choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, and I made a mistake

• Jo Jorgensen, and I made a mistake

• Total voters
I don't vote, it is a silly waste of time, LockheedMartin, General Dynamics, Raytheon, JPMorgan, & Goldman Sachs are the only winners.

I voted Jo Jorgensen and I do not regret it one bit, even though she does not support defending Ukraine. It is not unexpected that a Libertarian would be isolationist. I knew she would not win.

Biden is handling the Ukraine crisis far better than Trump would have. Trump would have offered to help Putin invade Ukraine. He's been publicly fellating Putin since the invasion began. Traitor Trump is totally gay for Putin.
Well imo Trump shares the view with Putin that countries should be able to change borders if they have the bigger army. In a nutshell, that's why I'd pretty much prefer ANYONE to Trump - he doesn't share basic American-repulican (small r) values.

And the Democrats don't? This is a discussion board. We post things we disagree with both left and right. Why do you leftists always accuse Republicans of things you do?
irony-meter-explosion.jpg

Yet talk radio is nothing but a bunch of angry people, the more angry the better their ratings.

The numbers do not support the lies you tell yourself

Yes, if you like hearing the same story from 8 different people during the day.

As does talk radio, yet you somehow think they are different.

I agree. And talk radio is nothing more than an extension of the GOP, but you find that to be a good thing

Yes I do find it to be a good thing. For far too long the left has controlled all media. After Limbaugh made his splash, it was realized by other outlets there were still some real Americans left in the country; Americans who believed in religion, tradition, that the US is the greatest country in the world, that decency should be the model of our society instead of a freak show.

Those very same shows bash the GOP as well when they fall out of line, so they are not the mouthpiece for the GOP in any sense of the word. Right is right and wrong is wrong, and talk radio points out the wrong no matter who is promoting it.

Well imo Trump shares the view with Putin that countries should be able to change borders if they have the bigger army. In a nutshell, that's why I'd pretty much prefer ANYONE to Trump - he doesn't share basic American-repulican (small r) values.

When did President Trump ever have that view?

I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. Best votes I ever cast.

I didn't go into the polls in 2016 to vote for Trump I was actually going to vote for Johnson. No way would I ever vote for Hitlery.

While in the voting booth I got to thinking about Trump.

1. He's not a politician and never has been.

2. He's a billionaire who can't be bought.

3. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done.

Those are the reasons I voted for Trump and will do so again in 2024.

I voter for Sanders as a write-in, and I'm sure he would have been a better choice than either Trump or Biden.

Don the Con and Sleepy Joe were included in the early 1988 POTUS polls. Biden because he was a declared candidate and Trump because he was often mentioned as a possible candidate.

In '88 they both polled about where Kanye West did in 2020 which should give young people good reason to worry about 2052.

Those very same shows bash the GOP as well when they fall out of line, so they are not the mouthpiece for the GOP in any sense of the word

And the MSM will bash the DNC when they do not agree with them. There is literally zero difference between the MSM and talk radio except which propaganda they push.

I voter for Sanders as a write-in, and I'm sure he would have been a better choice than either Trump or Biden.

Don the Con and Sleepy Joe were included in the early 1988 POTUS polls. Biden because he was a declared candidate and Trump because he was often mentioned as a possible candidate.

In '88 they both polled about where Kanye West did in 2020 which should give young people good reason to worry about 2052.

What specifically would Sanders have accomplished?

Specific legislation you wanted him to pass and he would have gotten through Congress and ratified as law.

Specific legislation you wanted him to pass and he would have gotten through Congress and ratified as law.
I suspect President Sanders would have had less support from congress than Biden has; however, he did compile a list of possible Executive Orders:

Bernie’s Executive Orders List Shows He Means Business

"According to Post reporters Jeff Stein and Sean Sullivan, who reviewed the document, it contains dozens of recommendations.

"They include more than a dozen reversals of the Trump administration’s immigration policies, as well as:

"allowing the United States to import prescription drugs from Canada; directing the Justice Department to legalize marijuana; and declaring climate change a national emergency while banning the exportation of crude oil. Other options cited in the document include canceling federal contracts for firms paying less than $15 an hour and reversing federal rules blocking U.S. funding to organizations that provide abortion counseling… Other possible executive orders being considered include the immediate release of disaster aid to Puerto Rico and a review of the federal policies toward Native American tribal groups."

And the MSM will bash the DNC when they do not agree with them. There is literally zero difference between the MSM and talk radio except which propaganda they push.

The only time the MSM ever bashes somebody on the left is when they are helpless to go anywhere else. Dementia with a 38% approval rating is defenseless. There is no way they can cover for him. Outside of that, they defended him during our labor shortage, our supply chain shortage, Afghanistan, inflation. You name it and they stuck up for him stating none of these problems were because of him. They blamed Trump, the Republicans, world economics, covid, but not Dementia.

I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. Best votes I ever cast.

I didn't go into the polls in 2016 to vote for Trump I was actually going to vote for Johnson. No way would I ever vote for Hitlery.

While in the voting booth I got to thinking about Trump.

1. He's not a politician and never has been.

2. He's a billionaire who can't be bought.

3. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done.

Those are the reasons I voted for Trump and will do so again in 2024.

The best part is he owed nobody anything.

In politics we end up with Governors or Congress people. In those branches favors are traded. If they ever make it to the presidency, they have to repay some of the favors that ushered them into the White House.

Trump didn't have any favors to repay. He pretty much did what he set out to do. It's why he was hated by some on both sides.

Other than the tax cut, what specific legislation that Trump wanted got through Congress and ratified as law?

The best part is he owed nobody anything.

In politics we end up with Governors or Congress people. In those branches favors are traded. If they ever make it to the presidency, they have to repay some of the favors that ushered them into the White House.

Trump didn't have any favors to repay. He pretty much did what he set out to do. It's why he was hated by some on both sides.
Sure he did. He had a shit,old of foreign debt coming due.

Most of you that camp on this site are far righties that have nothing better to do in their lives. I'm not a liberal but live in an ultra liberal city and filled with successful folks and I know for a fact that they don't have the time to come to sites like this and express their opinions, they are the ones making America great not you keyboard warriors and rally goers.
since you are also on this site you arent making America great either .

Forum List

Back