Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Less than 4 years

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 4 years

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 8 years

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Obviously 4 years for sure, but if Democrats continue acting like hateful sore loser assholes, they'll guarantee him 8 years.

Last edited:
I don't think he'll run for a second term. I'm just speculating, but I think he'll want to spend some time with his family after serving one term.

I don't think he'll run for a second term. I'm just speculating, but I think he'll want to spend some time with his family after serving one term.

I don't think he gives 2 shits about his family. If he doesn't run in 2020, it will be because he's bored with the position. A public servant lives to serve and wishes to serve more. He's not a public servant.

The pick of Pence as a VP and Trump's uncontrollable personality spell "less than a year". The GOP can't stand any more stain on their logo. Their feigned patience for Trump's escalating audacity will thin right before everyone's eyes.

I don't think he gives 2 shits about his family. If he doesn't run in 2020, it will be because he's bored with the position. A public servant lives to serve and wishes to serve more. He's not a public servant.

You're delusional. Politicians don't live to serve, they thrive on power. If Trump is different, I say that's a good thing.

You're delusional. Politicians don't live to serve, they thrive on power. If Trump is different, I say that's a good thing.

"good" and "bad" are value judgments. Those that supposedly "thrive on power" (as if Trump doesn't...what the fuck are you smoking????) built the greatest society in the history of humanity.

That's absurd hateful Bullshit. He doesn't 'give 2 shits about his family?' Really? Do you know the man? I'd like to see you say that shit to Trump's face. I'm sure he'd have a nice bitch slap for ya. Shame on you.

That's absurd hateful Bullshit. He doesn't 'give 2 shits about his family?' Really? Do you know the man? I'd like to see you say that shit to Trump's face. I'm sure he'd have a nice bitch slap for ya. Shame on you.

he he he...well, there was that one daughter he wanted to have sex with; he really cares about her I think. As for his third wife??? Who knows.

he he he...well, there was that one daughter he wanted to have sex with; he really cares about her I think. As for his third wife??? Who knows.

Claiming the man doesn't care about his family, is a cowardly pissant lie. I really would like to see you assholes say that to his face.

"good" and "bad" are value judgments. Those that supposedly "thrive on power" (as if Trump doesn't...what the fuck are you smoking????) built the greatest society in the history of humanity.

If it's so great why do you want to destroy it? When you have presidents like obozo who doesn't care about the constitution and wants to exceed the power relegated to him, then that's a bad thing. And it's not just obozo, most of these people are power hungry hacks.

Trump has all the power anybody could want. Before he ran, he was a household name. He had the money, the fame, the power that came along with it. The man has his own jetliner for crying out loud.

It's the professional politicians that crave the money and power because they didn't have any going in.

His Thank You speech the other night in Mobile, Alabama I think.......... He said............... BUY AMERICANS & HIRE AMERICANS.............................. Is that mean he will fire all his foreign workers then hire Americans? Or he will bring in more foreign workers?
I'm sure his followers didn't hear that or they didn't know that he has foreign workers.
He should marry Americans

That will be divorce #4. That dude is good.

Claiming the man doesn't care about his family, is a cowardly pissant lie. I really would like to see you assholes say that to his face.

I'd welcome the opportunity.

Trump has all the power anybody could want. Before he ran, he was a household name. He had the money, the fame, the power that came along with it. The man has his own jetliner for crying out loud.

It's the professional politicians that crave the money and power because they didn't have any going in.

And showed zero interest in anything not related to promoting himself for 60+ years.

What's your prediction?

4 years and gone.

People will put up with his bullshit only so long as they believe that he will make economy magical.

In four years they will KNOW it ain't so. We are already beating your average business cycle span, another 4 years without a recession is unlikely....and that's just a baseline on top of which Trump promised doubled economic growth of 4% and an average of 210,000 a month job growth, all from near-full employment already.

At it's core this should be classic story of easy-come, easy-go for Trump.

We can always bring in foreign workers like Trump or make illegals to legal citizens.
How else can he reach that goal?

Donald Trump's 25 million new jobs promise doesn't add up

Donald Trump's promise to grow the U.S. economy fast enough to create 25 million new jobs over the next decade is bound to win support among American workers.
There's only one problem with his pledge.
Without a wave of new immigrants entering the American workforce, Trump will have a hard time finding enough workers to fill those jobs.
In a speech Thursday to the Economic Club of New York, Trump outlined his latest proposals to revive a U.S. economy that has shown lackluster growth in the past year. In a post on his website, he promised to raise the growth of U.S. gross domestic product to 3.5 percent a year, nearly double the average pace so far this century.
In his remarks, he suggested a 4 percent growth target was achievable.
"My great economists don't want me to say this, but I think we can do better than that," he said.
With a series of tax cuts and a moratorium on federal regulations, the GOP candidate promised that a Trump economy would also expand U.S. payrolls by 25 million new jobs over the next decade, harkening back to a period when the economy grew at a more rapid pace.

His Thank You speech the other night in Mobile, Alabama I think.......... He said............... BUY AMERICANS & HIRE AMERICANS.............................. Is that mean he will fire all his foreign workers then hire Americans? Or he will bring in more foreign workers?
I'm sure his followers didn't hear that or they didn't know that he has foreign workers.
He should marry Americans
See, there are jobs that Americans won't do.

Sorry, after the Democrats sucked so wildly at predictions of the election I no longer pay any attention to them, especially those coming from liberals.

One day. He and Pence will be sworn in. Donald has already decided it will cost he too much to divest from his businesses. Pence will be president for at least four years.

Forum List

Back