Hunter laptop poll says coverup changed the election.

LOL you guys dont give a shit now. Just like you dont care about ashleys diary.
You and trump supporters are the EXACT SAME.
Because.
Cult.

Here’s a newsflash for you. Anybody that is in possession of anything that belongs to Ashley or Hunter Biden, is a thief in possession of stolen property, and should immediately be arrested and jailed.

Only in the world of a maga idiot, is having somebody else’s property illegally in your possession not a crime.

The evidence?
A diary isn't evidence, just like a laptop isn't evidence.
People went to jail for stealing the diary, you retard.
As it should be.
Your boy is incest. And a pedo.
Like I stated "Where is the evidence"?
Not that you care.
I'll care, when you MORONS, present some EVIDENCE.
The FBI has admitted they had his laptop.
SO?
Admit it wasnt pootin. NYT admitted it. Even hunter didnt deny it.
SO what?
Yet you retarded cultists do.
No, we aren't you fucking moron.
EVERYONE is SURE there's a laptop.
It blows my mind how you partisans ignore reality for a POS that doesnt give 2 shits about you. Not just this trashy ass family.
Sure, your "reality" is regurgitating what you read on FB, "Truth" social, and what you hear from Trump and talk show host.
Anybody with a D or R in front of their name.
You guys really are low hanging fruit.
See above.

Hunter Biden is primarily being investigated for tax evasion purposes, so is Don Junior, who plead the fifth over 400 times under grand jury questioning....?

All the other right wing accusations are speculative and mostly bull shit... :dunno:

You should get a job with the FBI ... They are looking for talented individuals with the desire to
manipulate perceptions, cover up damaging information, redirect focus and interfere in political affairs that are none of their business.

With any luck you can become a news anchor at CNN when you retire from the Service.

Here’s a newsflash for you. Anybody that is in possession of anything that belongs to Ashley or Hunter Biden, is a thief in possession of stolen property, and should immediately be arrested and jailed.

Only in the world of a maga idiot, is having somebody else’s property illegally in your possession not a crime.
Im not complaining about them being arrested, dumbass.
Can you not read?

A diary isn't evidence, just like a laptop isn't evidence.

As it should be.

Like I stated "Where is the evidence"?

I'll care, when you MORONS, present some EVIDENCE.

SO?

SO what?

No, we aren't you fucking moron.
EVERYONE is SURE there's a laptop.

Sure, your "reality" is regurgitating what you read on FB, "Truth" social, and what you hear from Trump and talk show host.

See above.
Yeah, lol. She just made it up when she was a kid. We all do diaries and journals to lie. You fuckin tard :lol:
Yeah his laptop filled with emails and pics are fake. POOOOOOOTIN DID IT
:rofl:
GTFO, you ridiculous dumbfuck.

You sheep will literally believe anything.

4qh7ls.jpg

ps - love your dark brandon pic!

The point is, it is real.
Then PROVE IT.
And you nasty mother fuckers dont care.
NOT without evidence.
Even a smidge.

You mother fuckers went after Hillary like rabid dogs, then when your dear leader is CAUGHT, you not only don't care you attack everyone involved, but...........................Trump, the person who took the documents.
This is why the dem party is often related to pedos and groomers. Because of people like you defending, ignoring and deflecting this shit.
Yes, we are............................To EVIDENCE.
NOT to some morons claims and fantasies.
Why aren't they filing a claim?
Why are they testifying, under oath?

Until then................................

Then PROVE IT.

NOT without evidence.
Even a smidge.

You mother fuckers went after Hillary like rabid dogs, then when your dear leader is CAUGHT, you not only don't care you attack everyone involved, but...........................Trump, the person who took the documents.

^^^

1P8T.gif

Then PROVE IT.

NOT without evidence.
Even a smidge.

So people got arrested for stealing a diary that doesnt exist? :rofl:

Just blows my mind how you partisans will abandon your dignity and self respect for pieces of shit like biden and trump.
You people are fucked up!

Hunter Biden is primarily being investigated for tax evasion purposes, so is Don Junior, who plead the fifth over 400 times under grand jury questioning....?

All the other right wing accusations are speculative and mostly bull shit... :dunno:
This is bullshit?

This guy didn't just "walk", he was frog-marched out.

Then PROVE IT.

NOT without evidence.
Even a smidge.

You ask for evidence when the FBI did everything they could to cover it up.
You talk about what you feel the Former President has done, when the FBI lied to the FISA court to get a warrant on him.

President Nixon resigned ... When the FBI broke the law.
How long are you silly nitwits going to keep carrying water for an Institution that has proven it is not trustworthy?

Tell that to the Hong Kong billionaire that put it all on the internet. He dumped it all.

There's plenty of copies of Hunter Biden's hard drive rollin' 'round.

Somebody got his iCloud backup, too.

Check out his contacts:
qcsKkIR.jpg

The blacked out parts are DC area phone numbers. Probably one is "The Big Guy"'s phone #

Last edited:

You should get a job with the FBI ... They are looking for talented individuals with the desire to
manipulate perceptions, cover up damaging information, redirect focus and interfere in political affairs that are none of their business.

With any luck you can become a news anchor at CNN when you retire from the Service.

:lol:

If I could go back thirty years, and begin life all over again, not a bad idea!
(tough I do believe I would really miss my career in the shoe industry!)

:lol:

If I could go back thirty years, and begin life all over again, not a bad idea!
(tough I do believe I would really miss my career in the shoe industry!)

Shoes can be a good choice ... Most people wear them ... The industry itself has some market longevity ... :auiqs.jpg:
I bet there are still some ups and downs to it ... About the same with any career.

The point is, it is real.
And you nasty mother fuckers dont care.
This is why the dem party is often related to pedos and groomers. Because of people like you defending, ignoring and deflecting this shit.
Your hyper-partisan mewling is a desperate indictment of the majority of decent Americans who chose a Democratically-controlled Executive, Senate, and House.

Calm down, comport yourself, and enjoy one of your pedophile pizzas at your next Q-anon jamboree- and don't let "Whispering Ray" make you do bad stuff!

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

Yeah, lol. She just made it up when she was a kid.
No, you fucking dumbass.
Did ASHLEY say she was molested?
NO, idiot.
We all do diaries and journals to lie. You fuckin tard :lol:
Yeah his laptop filled with emails and pics are fake. POOOOOOOTIN DID IT
Where are the pictures and emails?
Link, you dumbass.
You fucking, moron.
:rofl:
GTFO, you ridiculous dumbfuck.
Fuck you, moron.

Forum List