I am a Trump supporter but I disagree with his decision

Why? We have TONS of oil here why do we still depend on Saudi Arabia? I don't understand that.

They are fighting the same enemy we are...during world war two we aligned ourselves with Russia...people forget we are still at war....our troops are still deployed and any help we can get from the Saudis should be welcomed by all Americans....They look the part and speak the language of our enemy...they are way more valuable to the US than you and the OP give them credit for....

On Saudia Arabia and the Crown Prince having nothing to do with the Kashoggi killing..any other Trump supporters here feel the same way? We kiss Saudi Arabia's ass just as much as we kiss Israel's and its disturbing.

So what could Trump do that wouldn't result in retaliation against the US causing oil prices to go skywards?

You can bet the farm that regardless of what Trump does, the response will be howls of outrage and much flinging of monkey poop.

No, I agree. I get that the Saudis are an ally... I get that. But we give them way too much leeway
They are fighting the same enemy we are...during world war two we aligned ourselves with Russia...people forget we are still at war....our troops are still deployed and any help we can get from the Saudis should be welcomed by all Americans....They look the part and speak the language of our enemy...they are way more valuable to the US than you and the OP give them credit for....
They also had a hand in 9/11. SA is a terrorist sponsor and should be dealt with as such. Its sickening watching the USA kiss SA's ass.

On Saudia Arabia and the Crown Prince having nothing to do with the Kashoggi killing..any other Trump supporters here feel the same way? We kiss Saudi Arabia's ass just as much as we kiss Israel's and its disturbing.

personally I dont care if one islamist killing another so be it

they guy was a jihadist anyhow

DAY5yVTUAAECF6i.jpg

So what could Trump do that wouldn't result in retaliation against the US causing oil prices to go skywards?
Come on Ray! Look how much shit Trump talks about Canada and look how much oil we buy from them. Are you saying his shit talk raises oil prices?

No, I agree. I get that the Saudis are an ally... I get that. But we give them way too much leeway
They also had a hand in 9/11. SA is a terrorist sponsor and should be dealt with as such. Its sickening watching the USA kiss SA's ass.

15 of the 19 animals that were responsible were saudi.

11% of our oil is from Saudi Arabia.... 20% is from Canada, and you don't see Trump kissing Canada's ass, and THEY ARE the good guys....

Low oil prices is not just because of Saudi Arabia.... we are producing more oil.....

AND even if we stood our ethical ground with the Saudi Prince, they would STILL be pumping oil in great amounts because THEY are trying to bust Iran....

It's none of our affair.

Allowing the supporters of ISIS, and the country where most of the 9-11 hijackers and Osama bin Laden come from, to murder an American journalist in an allies Consulate, is none of our affair?

It's none of our affair.

Allowing the supporters of ISIS, and the country where most of the 9-11 hijackers and Osama bin Laden come from, to murder an American journalist in an allies Consulate, is none of our affair?
And killing over 70,000 children in Yemen with our planes and bombs and thru starvation is none of our affair?

It's none of our affair.

And killing over 70,000 children in Yemen with our planes and bombs and thru starvation is none of our affair?
Ask us how we know you're a snowflake.

:boo_hoo14:

Fuck them. And by the way, less than 10% of the oil we import comes from Saudi Arabia.

Where Does America Get Oil? You May Be Surprised

There is no proof of that and just like here in Saudi Arabia leadership changes....
To say the Saudi Government had a knowing hand in 9/11 is speculation at best....

I am a Trump supporter and I totally agree with his decision about Saudi Arabia! :clap2:
You aren't a trump supporter. You are a bootlicking, trump toadie who agrees with anything and everything he says and does, even when you have no understanding of it.

:boo_hoo14:

Fuck them. And by the way, less than 10% of the oil we import comes from Saudi Arabia.

Where Does America Get Oil? You May Be Surprised

Irrelevant. Again, oil is an international thing. That means the more supply in the world means lower prices for everybody including our allies.

I am a Trump supporter and I totally agree with his decision about Saudi Arabia! :clap2:
You aren't a trump supporter. You are a bootlicking, trump toadie who agrees with anything and everything he says and does, even when you have no understanding of it.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Christmas to you too.

No, I agree. I get that the Saudis are an ally... I get that. But we give them way too much leeway.

Yes, but we do something against them and oil prices go up causing us to start paying $3.50 per gallon of gasoline which would have a negative effect on our growing economy............. all for one guy?
Why? We have TONS of oil here why do we still depend on Saudi Arabia? I don't understand that.

Oil is international not domestic. Our oil here goes all over the world as well. But I think the bigger spike would come from the commodities investors who don't like any destabilization in the oil market, and prices are set through the commodities market.
Only since 2016. One of the things Obama did that I was not happy with.

You aren't a trump supporter. You are a bootlicking, trump toadie who agrees with anything and everything he says and does, even when you have no understanding of it
Did you burn your Tofurkey again? Huh jackass?....

Forum List

Back