Zone1 I am prepared to call Protestantism a cult

Yeh, this Ravi Zacharias was an adulterer and committed other mortal sins but he's in Heaven (those who don't have a problem with adultery say)

But Catholics who are faithful to their spouses and don't commit mortal sins are going to Hell!

:auiqs.jpg:

wow, that's some religion ya got there (once saved always saved)

1724533552569.jpeg

Irish Ram got one of these from yours truly some time ago, which many posters may know the meaning of.. :)

Point 4.25 is probably one of the most interesting parts of the video but it's all pretty interesting (unless you believe in osas, in which case you'll likely get massively ticked off.. )

Galatians 5:19

"Those who do such things will not inherit eternal life"

or is that the one that says If you want to get to Heaven, keep the commandments.

Well, both are in the Bible.. Remember, that's the book Protestants are supposed to believe in..

When I post 50 threads sending you to hell for not believing what I believe, then yeah, you sure can.
So not the ones where you accuse me or worshipping Mary or following the Pope instead of Jesus? Or any of your other silly dogmatic arguments?

Point 7:30.. I didn't know that protestant pastor believed in once saved always saved..

Probably a lot of them do. it makes ZERO sense. Sin destroys your connection to God, esp mortal sin like adultery, fornication, masturbation, abortion............ mutilating your gender..

I'll bet 80% or more of the American population commits one or more of the above on a regular basis

Forum List

Back