I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

You are a bald faced LIAR. I listened to the tape as well and the word is unrecognizable. Of course having an agenda like Peach and the rest of you left wing loons explains how you can hear a word most people can not.

I listened to the tape as well, and the word is perfectly intelligible. But then again, I have pretty good hearing. Maybe your ears aren't the end all and be all....

Why do many anti crime, usual victims' advocates, turn this 28 year old man into a sympathetic figure? The 17 year old victim will never see the light of day again. Trayvon Martin is the victim, not George Zimmerman.

A question clearly rhetorical.

No, I wonder why THIS victim received so little attention from law enforcement until DEMONSTRATIONS took place, and why there is a firm defense of the killer by so many who decry street crimes.

And what evidence do you have that the case recieved little attention from law enforcement? None.

As for remorse, how can you not feel remorse for taking another human life, even if you were justified in doing it? I know if I was ever put in a position where I had to take someone elses life to defend myself, my family, or my neighbor, I would feel remorse over it. I don't want to kill someone.

I highly doubt Zimmerman went out looking to kill someone. There is no evidence for that at all. I mean, holy crap, a 17 year old boy is dead. Even if it was self defense, that's a tragedy that could have been avoided if other choices were made. How can you not feel remorseful about that?

Maybe everyone should try getting all the facts and hearing the whole story before making decision just a thought.

You are a bald faced LIAR. I listened to the tape as well and the word is unrecognizable. Of course having an agenda like Peach and the rest of you left wing loons explains how you can hear a word most people can not.

I listened to the tape as well, and the word is perfectly intelligible. But then again, I have pretty good hearing. Maybe your ears aren't the end all and be all....

Bullshit, he has family members that are black, has close personal friends that are black, you are hearing what you want to hear, as well as ignoring eye witness testimony.

About a month ago, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin is stalked and murdered by self-elected neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. Trayvon Martin is found face down (implying he had been shot from behind). 911 calls reveal Trayvon Martin had been running away from his murderer and crying for help when he was shot dead by George Zimmerman. Friends of George Zimmerman and now Zimmerman allege Trayvon Martin had been shot in self-defense, citing Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law. George Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged with any crime yet.

Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law gives a person the right to use deadly force, if attacked where a person has legal right to be. There is thus far no evidence showing Trayvon Martin had in any way attacked George Zimmerman. Interestingly, George Zimmerman is said to be a criminal justice scholar. Recorded conversation between 911 agent and George Zimmerman also reveal an amicable relationship between 911 agent and Zimmerman who is known to report to 911 frequently.

How does any average or sane criminal justice scholar fail to understand that stalking is an offense, and that shooting someone who has neither attacked you nor has your possession is not self-defense?

I am also aware that there exists a very tense relationship between Blacks and Hispanics (especially in the South) and some people intentionally take advantage of the mounting tension and set these groups against each other.

I am of the opinion that George Zimmer is either a simpleton, is very stupid, or is just plain hate-driven. In any case, I think George Zimmerman is more likely a simpleton and was directly or indirectly coached to harass people by those around him who know of his mental state. Thus, the coaches of George Zimmerman - State of Florida, Stanford police department, Gun Licensing Department (who all deputized mentally disabled Zimmerman) and his parents who failed to restrain a mentally disabled child – should be held liable for the murder of Trayvon Martin. No one should be deserving of death for merely walking down the streets of the US, or streets of any nation in Planet Earth.

Brief History on George Zimmerman - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin_n_1340358.html

Author’s Note: Versions of this discussion (and one the very first to address the Trayvon Martin case on USMessageBoard) were deleted. Why? Making too much sense and pointing to all villains involved in this case.

Last edited:
Yeah, but rdean dated him from 1997-2002. So there is that to consider.

Elsewhere, some vacuous rw demands to know who would cheer a heart attack and yet, read this forum - you'll find a lot rw's making excuses for the wanton murder of a 17 year old kid and worse, making excuses for the killer.

Oh, but that's different, right?

You're right. It IS different.

Cheney isn't black.

Yeah, there is a difference. You're completely lying because there was no wanton murder. We have a Constitutional Right to self defense. There is absolutely no evidence that anyone wanted to kill someone.

That's a huge difference with wanting someone to die because you disagree with your politics. If you don't see that, then you have some serious freakin issues.

Credible, unimpeachable, un-bias eyewitness & 911 recordings puts Zimmerman on his back on the ground screaming for help more than 20 times while Martin continued to beat him. Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin.

So Zimmerman was taking a major ass kicking from the kid. That's hard enough to believe in and of itself. If some kid half my size were on top of me kicking my ass like that, it would be pretty easy to just push him off. But that's okay, let's just go with that for a moment.....

How did Zimmerman manage to pull out his gun in all of that? Was he not at least using his arms and hands to try to fend off the blows? If Zimmerman stopped blocking shots long enough to pull out his gun, how was he not more seriously injured? How was he not injured enough that he would have needed to go to the hospital? Why wasn't his face beaten to a pulp? How did he end up having nothing more than a bloody nose? Where's the bloody mouth, the facial swelling, the black eyes? For that matter, where are the interruptions in the screaming heard in the 911 tapes? Are we supposed to believe that Martin was giving Zimmerman titty-twisters?

Here is one 911 recording

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj4RHJ0taoc&feature=related"]Zimmerman Martin 911 Tape Screaming "Help"[/ame]

Bullshit, he has family members that are black, has close personal friends that are black, you are hearing what you want to hear, as well as ignoring eye witness testimony.

That means what exactly?

No, I wonder why THIS victim received so little attention from law enforcement until DEMONSTRATIONS took place, and why there is a firm defense of the killer by so many who decry street crimes.

yes, well I wonder why this received so little attention, where are HiJackson and Sharkskin?

Shooting death of 6–year-old girl punctuates lethal Chicago weekend
'She didn't deserve this,' mother says; 49 people are shot citywide, 10 fatally

March 20, 2012
Diana Aguilar was distraught with grief Monday as she sat in the purple-and-pink bedroom of her 6-year-old daughter, gripping photos of her "baby."

Two days earlier, on a sunny afternoon more like a June day, Aliyah Shell was sitting between her mother's legs on the family's Little Village front porch as Aguilar untangled her hair. The family had a friend's birthday party to attend.

Suddenly, shots rang out from a pickup truck. Aguilar said she knocked her 2-year-old daughter on her back and hugged Aliyah tightly. But Aliyah was shot several times and died that afternoon at a hospital.

"She didn't deserve this," the mother repeated over and over again Monday as she sat on her daughter's bed, which was covered with bright balloons, stuffed animals and family photos. "They're not people. They're animals for doing this to my baby. A person with a heart would never do this, so they're not people."

Aliyah's shooting was the most shocking of a particularly violent weekend in Chicago. According to an analysis by the Tribune, 49 people were shot — 10 of them fatally — from late Friday afternoon through early Monday, mostly on the South and Southwest sides. Chicago police, excluding Monday morning from the calculation, said nine homicides took place over the weekend.

The deadly weekend continues a violent start to 2012. From Jan. 1 through Sunday, homicides soared 42 percent, to 94 from 66 a year earlier, according to a police spokeswoman. So far in 2012, nonfatal shootings rose to 408, up from 296 a year earlier, a 38 percent jump, she said. That continues a troubling trend that started in the last quarter of 2011. Police say gangs are to blame for much of the violence, including Aliyah's killing.

more at-

Murder of 6-year-old girl caps violent weekend in Chicago - chicagotribune.com

We all know why, becasue the media and those 2 'persons' didn't have a race card to play, BUT and you can see it now, they are slowly very slowly but incrementally walking back the race angle...why?

Zimmerman despite his name, he is Hispanic, looks Hispanic and the last thing the Democratic party hence their media sympathizers wants is a Hispanics and blacks to come to blows over this.....

oh and the NY Times referred to Zimmerman as a ....wait for it-......."White Hispanic"...:lol:

I bet if he saved kids form a burning building or was running for office as a democrat or HE was shot by a 'real' white man in exactly the same situation, they would never ever refer to him as a "white" Hispanic.....simply shameless.

Were the Chicago murders investigated promptly? No claims of self defense in these heinous crimes I gather. And Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian, HISPANIC is an ethnic term, not a RACE. If the police in Chicago didn't investigate ASAP, they need to be out of their jobs, same thing if the shooters walked free after police questioning.

Demographics Peru: The Peruvian census does not contain information about ethnicity so only rough estimates are available. Its population can be composed of Mestizos: 47%,[1] Amerindians: 31%,[2] European: 18.5%,[1] Afro-Peruvians: 2%,[3] Asians and others: 1%.[4]

Largely native tribal ancestry, Europeans, Native Americans. (HINT: Spain is part of Europe.)

is that a distinction with little difference you want to grab onto, and what are you defending? so hes NOT white...thank you...hes latino...? So, I beg your pardon, shes a 'latina':lol: is that better? and you may want to correct the NY Times while you are at it...and, and NPR and its dear dear nina totenberg too:eek:, my gosh..:rolleyes:

Obama Picks Hispanic Woman For Supreme Court

by Nina Totenberg
Obama Picks Hispanic Woman For Supreme Court : NPR

get it now?

and the rest of my post? I see the point went right over your head, HINT- wheres the outrage for black on black crime?

That means what exactly?

it means alot when you're obama apparently, this guy is more 'latino' than obama is black....ohhhhhhh the irony. :lol:

How can the guy who expressed his concern about a guy following him suddenly become the aggressor? How does a young man walking home with tea and skittles become the agitator in this?

Bleeding hearts are about to hemorrhage with sympathy for the killer here.

There is that impartial streak again. Remind us how you think it might be self defense again.

Please explain Zimmerman's injuries.

Oh, and large, bold text doesn't make your opinion any more important.

Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law gives no license to kill people unprovoked. And while such self-defense laws are permissible, all actors invoking such laws bear the burden of proof.

Absolutely it does. It covers unverified information - ie "So and so DID something" or "so-and-so SAID something"....

Hearsay is not unverified information, it is indirect information. Hearsay involves you getting talking to someone else and repeating what they said, period. You might talk about what they say they did, but you are still talking about what they said.

Feel free to provide any kind of link to prove me wrong, even a really bad crime novel.

How about the dictionary?

hear·say
   /ˈhɪərˌseɪ/ Show Spelled[heer-sey] Show IPA
noun
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.
an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.
Try this definition out.

hearsay rule | LII / Legal Information Institute

Days ago, prominent TV host Geraldo Rivera said Trayvon Martin had caused his own death by wearing a hoodie: If you look like a gangster, then you asked for it, Geraldo Rivera said. I guess by Geraldo’s reasoning, a woman wearing a miniskirt deserves to be rape, and non-conformists with minds of their own should all be annihilated.

My bias is in favor of a complete investigation in in ANY killing; that did not happen here

My bias is in favor of the law, which doesn’t allow an investigation in the first place.

A question clearly rhetorical.

Asked and answered.

But again, if we must: an investigation wasn’t conducted because no crime occurred, in the context of the SYG statute. The police can’t investigate where there is no crime.

When the demonstrations took place, the incident moved from the legal realm to the political, where the rules of engagement are radically different.

In the political court of public opinion, facts of law are ruled inadmissible.

Actually, they can investigate if their is no crime, assuming there is a possibility of one. Of course, once they determine no crime has been committed, that usually ends the investigation.

Man bleeding, says he was attacked. Eye witnesses confirming the story. Sure as heck sounds like self-defense to me. That's a lawful killing. Sad that anyone died, but not a crime.

Hearsay is not unverified information, it is indirect information. Hearsay involves you getting talking to someone else and repeating what they said, period. You might talk about what they say they did, but you are still talking about what they said.

Feel free to provide any kind of link to prove me wrong, even a really bad crime novel.

How about the dictionary?

hear·say
   /ˈhɪərˌseɪ/ Show Spelled[heer-sey] Show IPA
noun
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.
an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.
Try this definition out.

hearsay rule | LII / Legal Information Institute

Yeah, that covers it....

Forum List

Back