I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown, Biden’s SCOTUS nominee

True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.
Sounds intelligent, so at least she shouldn't contribute ridiculously stupid shit like we've been getting lately.

He stated he would discriminate against all others for a black woman so we won’t approve a black woman for the mere fact that she is a black woman

True story.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.

You were too ugly to assault.

Biden’s announcement just days after an unprovoked full scale invasion by Russia is extremely inappropriate. Once again, Biden is putting the demands of the radical progressive left ahead of what is best for our nation.

A Supreme Court nominee must be committed to upholding the rule of law and Constitution as written.

She’s total Deep State. She went along with the fake Russia meddling hoax and made a White House staffer testify about it. She’s also connected to Paul Ryan, total globe-homo.
The russians didn't meddle in our 2016 election? Then how did this get on don junior's laptop?

Biden’s announcement just days after an unprovoked full scale invasion by Russia is extremely inappropriate. Once again, Biden is putting the demands of the radical progressive left ahead of what is best for our nation.

A Supreme Court nominee must be committed to upholding the rule of law and Constitution as written.
The radical left!!!!

Oh my fucking god......run for your lives.....

They will try to improve your lives and we don't need that shit.....

I resemble that remark!

The WOKE lefty assholes in Miami ruined Miami-Palmetto Sr High School.

When I graduated in 1988, it was the #26 public high school in the nation….now it is GARBAGE.
You should go back and MM-P-S-H-SGA.

True story.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

Feeling inadequate?

Forum List

Back