"I Had an Abortion"

No, they're not. They are human beings in the very early stages of development. They are human beings from the time the cells start dividing. They may not look like a 9 month old newborn but they are a human being, not just a 'blob of cells or tissue'; a human being in the very early stages of development. You can tap dance around all you want, spewing nonsense till the cows come home but the fact of the matter is that abortion terminates the life of that human being. It snuffs out the life of another unique individual. It ends the existence of another human being. They cease to be, they cease to exist, they cease to have a chance at life. That is what the 'choice' of abortion does.

There are millions of "unique individuals" who starve every day that you simply don't give a crap about.

Lie.

This has never been about caring about people for you wingnuts... it's about keeping women in their place.

Lie.

When you stop trying to cut food stamps and head start and WIC and such, then I will take your concern about "unique individuals" a bit more seriously.

Lie.

I noticed you didn't disagree with the fact that abortion ends the life of another human being. Progress in small increments is still progress. Good for you, Joe.

So does war and the death penalty.

There are millions of "unique individuals" who starve every day that you simply don't give a crap about.

Lie.

This has never been about caring about people for you wingnuts... it's about keeping women in their place.

Lie.

When you stop trying to cut food stamps and head start and WIC and such, then I will take your concern about "unique individuals" a bit more seriously.

Lie.

I noticed you didn't disagree with the fact that abortion ends the life of another human being. Progress in small increments is still progress. Good for you, Joe.

Yes, they do. People who choose to enlist know full well they may lose their life in war. People who choose to commit heinous crimes, are caught and found guilty are often executed. People who choose to have an abortion make a choice to end the life of another human being. In these three scenarios, the ones who don't have a choice in dying are the innocent victims in war (civilian casualties), the innocent victims of killers, the innocent victims of abortion. In the end those who had no choice are dead.

Kidney bean sized fetuses aren't "infants".

Infants are a lot bigger and they poop a lot.

No, they're not. They are human beings in the very early stages of development. They are human beings from the time the cells start dividing. They may not look like a 9 month old newborn but they are a human being, not just a 'blob of cells or tissue'; a human being in the very early stages of development. You can tap dance around all you want, spewing nonsense till the cows come home but the fact of the matter is that abortion terminates the life of that human being. It snuffs out the life of another unique individual. It ends the existence of another human being. They cease to be, they cease to exist, they cease to have a chance at life. That is what the 'choice' of abortion does.

It is not a responsibility of individual taxpayer to "feed the world" so raising the child is a sole responsibility of the parents.
It is a responsibility of individual taxpayer to stop murder of the innocents as murder is a violation of the human rights - in this case a right to life of the unborn child . If one can be prosecuted for a murder of the unborn in case of the harm to pregnant woman with a wanted child - that automatically elevates any murder of the "kidney bean" to the category of murder. You can not have it both ways, even if selective murder through abortion is NOW legal.
The key word here is "now"

Lie.

Lie.

Lie.

You give the leftist baby killers waaay too much credit when you assume they care about killing human beings.

They don't. They know we care, that's why they insist babies aren't really humans. But if you scratch the surface of any of them, you'll find they don't think it matters...they believe some people should be killed, and they think they are qualified to determine who and when.

Lie.

Lie.

Lie.

It's sad that you can't distinguish between a baby and a soldier, or a murderer.

But it's telling. You feel threatened by babies.

Creepy.

Lie.

Lie.

Lie.

When was the last time you protested about the number of starving children in Africa? When was the last time you made a donation to feed those starving children? Eh?

It is not a responsibility of individual taxpayer to "feed the world" so raising the child is a sole responsibility of the parents.
It is a responsibility of individual taxpayer to stop murder of the innocents as murder is a violation of the human rights - in this case a right to life of the unborn child . If one can be prosecuted for a murder of the unborn in case of the harm to pregnant woman with a wanted child - that automatically elevates any murder of the "kidney bean" to the category of murder. You can not have it both ways, even if selective murder through abortion is NOW legal.

You as a taxpayer can stop the 'murder' of the fetus, simply by paying the woman's medical treatment, and any bills she needs paid, and adopting her baby once it is born.

But that won't happen, will it, because you care about fetuses, not about babies.

Lie.

Lie.

Lie.

When was the last time you protested about the number of starving children in Africa? When was the last time you made a donation to feed those starving children? Eh?

Oh, I see. If I don't protest against everything, then I can't protest against anything. Liberal logic is whack.

You have no idea what I donate to.

Shoo.

You as a taxpayer can stop the 'murder' of the fetus, simply by paying the woman's medical treatment, and any bills she needs paid, and adopting her baby once it is born.

But that won't happen, will it, because you care about fetuses, not about babies.

Just for once I'd like a leftist to show some kind of sense that they even remotely understand the concept of personal responsibility and stop wanting someone else to pay your bills, raise your kids, carry you through life.

Just for once I'd like a leftist to show some kind of sense that they even remotely understand the concept of personal responsibility and stop wanting someone else to pay your bills, raise your kids, carry you through life.

So...if you can't afford to have a baby, don't have sex?

Bingo!

If you can't afford to have a baby, you probably have more pressing issues than getting laid. Do what people have done for MILLENIA....divert that sexual energy towards getting ahead..and then when you can afford to support a child in the off chance you create one, then go for it!

Bingo!

If you can't afford to have a baby, you probably have more pressing issues than getting laid. Do what people have done for MILLENIA....divert that sexual energy towards getting ahead..and then when you can afford to support a child in the off chance you create one, then go for it!

So if you do have sex, and get pregnant, you should be punished by being force to give birth?

Thanks for the honesty!

Have you adopted a baby that would otherwise have been aborted?

No. Oh, I know I know ... in your world this somehow means I can have no say about abortion. :cuckoo:

Abortion supporters believe that death of a human being is better than life via adoption or, here's a novel idea ... the parents raising the child.

Where in the hell did I say that?????

So if you can't afford to have a baby, you should have one anyway? Is that what you are saying?

Make up your mind, will you?

Where in the hell did I say that?????

So if you can't afford to have a baby, you should have one anyway? Is that what you are saying?

Make up your mind, will you?

If you can't afford or don't want a child, use birth control. If you become pregnant and can't afford or don't want the child, have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Bingo!

So if you do have sex, and get pregnant, you should be punished by being force to give birth?

Thanks for the honesty!

If you believe pregnancy is a punishment, you probably shouldn't be having sex anyway.

Lie.

Lie.

Lie.

that is not her business to "protest" about anything going on in Africa.
She is a citizen of HER country and cares about that country.

Unlike the crazy leftards who lie how they "care" about the whole world, however, the ones who know a bit what "care" are we talking about will just advice the world to take care of itself and never ever let the "bleeding hearts" leftards even approach their country.
If they want to survive.

Forum List

Back