"I Had an Abortion"

Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood, the leading organization advocating abortion in the United States today. Darwinism had a profound influence on her thinking, including her conversion to, and active support of, eugenics. She was specifically concerned with reducing the population of the ‘less fit’, including ‘inferior races’ such as ‘Negroes’. One major result of her lifelong work was to support the sexual revolution that has radically changed our society.

‘The lower down in the scale of human development we go the less sexual control we find. It is said the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets. According to one writer, the rapist has just enough brain development to raise him above the animal, but like th
e animal, when in heat, knows no law except nature, which impels him to procreate, whatever the result.’ ~Margaret Sanger~

Margaret Sanger is Noomi's hero

Blah blah blah.

The better part of 1300 posts, blah-blah-blah. Too bad you're not in utero, Noomi. They'd love you til you were born.

Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood, the leading organization advocating abortion in the United States today. Darwinism had a profound influence on her thinking, including her conversion to, and active support of, eugenics. She was specifically concerned with reducing the population of the ‘less fit’, including ‘inferior races’ such as ‘Negroes’. One major result of her lifelong work was to support the sexual revolution that has radically changed our society.

‘The lower down in the scale of human development we go the less sexual control we find. It is said the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets. According to one writer, the rapist has just enough brain development to raise him above the animal, but like th
e animal, when in heat, knows no law except nature, which impels him to procreate, whatever the result.’ ~Margaret Sanger~

told you

to be fair, it is probably the first time she even bothered
to look up her past

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

Blah blah blah.

The better part of 1300 posts, blah-blah-blah. Too bad you're not in utero, Noomi. They'd love you til you were born.

They'd worship me and then feed me to the wolves.

Oh great

now all the reactionary left are going to come out of the woodwork to
defend this 'eugenicist' by trying to deny or downplay her past

They have to because Planned Parenthood gives out some crappy award with
her name attached- therefore she must be good.

It is funny how they will knee jerk defend her without knowing her past

‘Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.’
so true

Plus Planned Parenthood do all they can to hide the facts of margaret sangers racism.

Blah blah blah.

They'd worship me and then feed me to the wolves.

Interesting!

"This fetus will grow up to be a feminist. You will treat her with utmost disrespect, and do anything and everything you can to eradicate her. If she becomes an abortionist - well. We can either end her life now, or you can shoot her in forty years. Your call."

Oh great

so true

Plus Planned Parenthood do all they can to hide the facts of margaret sangers racism.

No doubt

graph.gif

Blah blah blah.

She blah blahed a whole lot. Maybe you should educate yourself. If you did, and then still believe what you do, I could respect that. But not when you choose to drink the koolaid

7163Sanger-papers-lge.jpg

I used to be insanely pro life, until I educated myself.

That makes two of us.

I used to insult people who were pro choice and wish they all died for having abortions. I hated women who had abortions and thought they were sluts, and I thought that people who bombed abortion clinics were heroes.

Then one day I decided to listen to the pro choice side. I decided to show them the respect they had shown me, for even as I insulted them, they never insulted me. I showed them respect, and I listened, asked questions, and for a time, became a fence sitter.

I was opposed to abortion but more open to women making the decision for themselves. Now, ten years later, I am supportive of abortion and strongly believe that it is a choice that should be made only by the person who is pregnant.

No, they won't.

and they will be the bridge for the potential reversal of the idiocy about privacy, when it is a murder.

let the demographic pressure kick in - and all you leftard will start to sing the other way around, as the agenda will be - we need more people :lol:

just takes time and some environmental changes - but those are inevitable :D

NOt really.

The problem is, we don't have enough work for the people who want to work now....

Point is, women will still end unwanted pregnancies. And the day you ever get some young woman in the dock will be the day people rise up against you.

that is debatable.
and what will woman do when abortion will be a crime is going to be their choice to take the risk as any criminal does attempting murder.
tuff, but fair.

Again, they didn't prosecute women when they had no rights, an abortion was illegal.

Today, they get to VOTE. Not seeing it going well for the politician who tries that one.

This was written in 1912, when anthropologists sincerely believed that different racial groups were at different levels of evolutionary development.

For the record, Sanger also said this...

Yet despite her harangues against the Church and her insistence that “for the welfare of children, for the happiness of husbands and wives, and for the full realization of Women’s rights, birth control by scientific methods of contraception [should] properly and wisely be exercised,” she did make one exception to an otherwise thorough pro-choice agenda: abortion.

That’s right. Margaret Sanger actually stated that: “Birth control does not mean abortion.” Here are her exact words:

“The real alternative to birth control is abortion,” wrote Dean Inge, [Dean of St. Paul’s Cathedral, London]. It is an alternative that I cannot too strongly condemn. Although abortion may be resorted to in order to save the life of the mother, the practice of it merely for limitation of offspring is dangerous and vicious. [Emphasis added] I bring up the subject here only because some ill-informed persons have the notion that when we speak of birth control we include abortion as a method. We certainly do not. Abortion destroys the already fertilized ovum or the embryo; contraception, as I have carefully explained, prevents the fertilizing of the ovum by keeping the male cells away. Thus it prevents the beginning of life. [Source: Margaret Sanger, "Birth Control Advances: A Reply to the Pope," 1931, Margaret Sanger Papers, Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College MSM S71-243.]

Yup. You heard it. Sanger was AGAINST abortion. She was just like you nutters.

oh good
she thought birth control was enough to get rid of those "unfit people"

that makes so much better now
:eusa_whistle:

You have to admit, she would have been proud of Planned Parenthood's results

graph.gif

Last edited:
Oh great

so true

You mean the same racism that every white person in 1912 had? Really?

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/OppositionClaimsAboutMargaretSanger.pdf

Was Sanger racially motivated?
Despite the admiration that African-American heroes
like DuBois, Powell, and King held for Sanger,
arguments continue about whether or not her
outreach to the black community was racially
motivated. The patriarchal racism of the social
policy of the time and the well-intentioned
paternalism of philanthropists to “lift up” African-
Americans, may have influenced Sanger. But there
is no evidence that Sanger, or the Federation,
intended to coerce black women into using birth
control:
The fundamental belief, underscored at every
meeting, mentioned in much of the behind-thescenes
correspondence, and evident in all the
printed material put out by the Division of Negro
Service, was that uncontrolled fertility presented
the greatest burden to the poor, and Southern
blacks were among the poorest Americans. In
fact, the Negro Project did not differ very much
from the earlier birth control campaigns in the
rural South … it would have been more racist, in
Sanger’s mind, to ignore African Americans in
the South than to fail at trying to raise the health
and economic standards of their communities

You mean the same racism that every white person in 1912 had? Really?

Generalization with no proof
really?

Besides, even if true, it does not mean everybody supported eugenics
now does it

Of course she was an alcoholic and Demerol addict,
so she was probably not 'in the proper mind' all the time

Last edited:

Blah blah blah.

She blah blahed a whole lot. Maybe you should educate yourself. If you did, and then still believe what you do, I could respect that. But not when you choose to drink the koolaid

oh good

]

The difference between a first world and third world country is it's women's ability to control their fertility.

and according to heroine of Planned Parenthood, getting rid of those unfit people

graph.gif

Last edited:
oh good

]

The difference between a first world and third world country is it's women's ability to control their fertility.

So, nutters want to set back women's rights, yeah?

No shock there.

Blah blah blah.

Oh great

so true

See I told you

"The campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims of eugenics."
"The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda", October 1921, page 5.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back