I have lost my objectivity

Libertarian is the party where you throw your vote away and unless you are Republican or Democrat, you don't win because you will never have a majority of the votes so your vote is thrown away.

Libertarian is that party that wants to legalize things that are illegal and think I'm going to go along with it when I'm not.

Libertarians believe that all people and corporations are essentially good, which is why I call it the preschool of political ideology.

‘Libertarianism’ is anything but ‘objective'; it’s fundamentally naïve, reactionary, and flawed – it is in essence anathema to our Constitutional Republic and the doctrine of the rule of law, Commerce Clause jurisprudence being a prime example.

Considering that I routinely argue circles around you when it comes to anything legal, which is the only thing you remotely approach a low level of knowledge on, what does your description of me say about you?

Why should you care? What jobs have any politicians made?
Haven't any of the politicians lied enough?

What is objective?

ob·jec·tive
əbˈjektiv/Submit
adjective
(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

https://www.google.com/search?q=obj...=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=objective&tbm=nws

When the source is the people or party instead of facts, any information is influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing of the facts. Who doesn't become biased by their own personal feelings or opinions?

I tell people what I've learned about economics and how the parties make things worse for economics and what I hear from people is, "I don't care." I don't have enough money to retire on but everyone tells me that I shouldn't worry about taxes. What is good for you isn't necessarily good for me. How merciful are the taxes by taking from me and not giving me retirement and giving them to other people. Haven't I worked hard enough? Now I have to work till I die.

Educated, intelligent, and objective individuals account for bias by investigating and weighing all the evidence.

Period.

Educated and intelligent individuals know it is impossible to weigh all the evidence. They account for this when they make they form their opinions and are willing to change it if they find out they are wrong,

If you ever do that last part you can lecture people about being objective.

Your conclusion is why the TP is dying: it could not change with the objective facts.

Your conclusion is why you are not taken seriously here on the board except by other fanatical, ignorant loons who put ideology above critical thinking.

Objectivity is over rated, it works great if you are a scientist, or looking for a new BBQ, but in politics it only works if you don't care about the issues.

The reverse actually. Playing it your way reveals the bad folks like you.

I don't play it my way, asshole, I play it the right way. That might confuse you since you are always playing it the wrong way, but that is your problem, not mine.

Slur demonstrates your failing in this discussion.

You twist the facts to fit your ideology and good Americans twist the ideology to fit the facts.

That is why millenials, the future of the country, have almost nothing to do with your political leanings.

Why? They can employ critical thinking.

Last edited:
Educated, intelligent, and objective individuals account for bias by investigating and weighing all the evidence.

Period.

Educated and intelligent individuals know it is impossible to weigh all the evidence. They account for this when they make they form their opinions and are willing to change it if they find out they are wrong,

If you ever do that last part you can lecture people about being objective.

Your conclusion is why the TP is dying: it could not change with the objective facts.

Your conclusion is why you are not taken seriously here on the board except by other fanatical, ignorant loons who put ideology above critical thinking.

That is one of the things that proves how unintelligent and uninformed you are.

Anytime you want to prove you can out think me feel free challenge me by defending the government against my charge that it will never be able to do anything right.

Last edited:

I don't play it my way, asshole, I play it the right way. That might confuse you since you are always playing it the wrong way, but that is your problem, not mine.

You twist the facts to fit your ideology and good Americans twist the ideology to fit the facts.

That is why millenials, the future of the country, have almost nothing to do with your political leanings.

You started with the slurs, and are now pretending that the fact that I am using them proves I am failed. What does that say about you?

If you need a hint to how to answer that, it makes you a pathetic asshole.

I can use critical thinking and insults, which is why you will never win a debate with me, all you have is the fake claim that you are a Republican, and the belief that your insults actually matter.

Last edited:

Since you started with the slurs, what does that say about you, asshole?

Calling you a "bad American" is the truth.

You are merely playing with slurs. Tough to be you.

Ill be slurring...one more shot, one more beer!

Actually, he called me a bad folk, whatever the fuck that is, so your claim that he spoke the truth when he called me a bad American is a lie.

But thanks for proving how stupid the people who argue with me are.

You shouldn't read the posts of the idiots whtih their heads up your ass, this is what you actually said.

Notice how the word American doesn't appear in that post? Want to explain how calling me a bad American is true when you didn't actually call me that? If all you have to defend your pathetic attempts to insult people is the lie that you spoke the truth by saying something you didn't, and I can actually prove that you didn't say it, doesn't that prove that I have more than slurs, and that all you have is a bunch of lies and pathetic attempts to insult people?

Like I said, I can insult you, and think, all you can do is cry like a baby about how other people are mean because they don't believe your lies.

I noted the title and clicked and after reading a few posts I thought I was in the conspiracy section.

Yep. I have. For the first time in forever, I slipped, and will freely admit it. I became the petty partisan I once was in my younger years. For a few days now I have been that way. As such, I must apologize to my friends and foes alike, for not getting me at my best. For that a promise will be made to make the more objective arguments most of you have come to expect from me. Objectivity is valuable to me.

I was a neoconservative in 2011. But I finally shed the tin foil hat and became a Moderate Republican in 2012. As of last year, I became a libertarian and ditched the Republican Party for good. There is no hope for either party in my mind. Likewise, there is no excuse for my lack of objective debate. That is it, that is all.

Have thee all a splendid night, my friends.

TK

You have never been a conservative lol.

Yep. I have. For the first time in forever, I slipped, and will freely admit it. I became the petty partisan I once was in my younger years. For a few days now I have been that way. As such, I must apologize to my friends and foes alike, for not getting me at my best. For that a promise will be made to make the more objective arguments most of you have come to expect from me. Objectivity is valuable to me.

I was a neoconservative in 2011. But I finally shed the tin foil hat and became a Moderate Republican in 2012. As of last year, I became a libertarian and ditched the Republican Party for good. There is no hope for either party in my mind. Likewise, there is no excuse for my lack of objective debate. That is it, that is all.

TK

Don't feel too bad. I'm not liked by hardcore Republicans and I'm literally hated by Democrats. I can't really say that I belong to any group at this point. I'm not even liked by many fundamental Christians because I don't bow my head and drop to my knees when the name "Israel" is mentioned. And I'm hated by atheists and evolutionists. But I can sleep well at night knowing that I can think for myself and don't need a political leader or a popular pastor to dictate my thoughts for me. I read the news and I read my Bible and I reach my own conclusions.

Stand for what you believe and let the cards fall where they may. I respect anyone (left or right) who is able to stand on his own without leaning on a gang or a country club.

I get along with both Republicans and Democrats but I'm neither. I am not aware of any Christians bowing their head and praying to Israel unless you are referring to a cult I've not heard of Drifting Sand. All Christians are to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. It's a command.

I like you very much and believe most people here do as well. I decided not to join your private Bible Group because I'm probably the only one invited who doesn't believe in the rapture & reads the bible as a literal Word from God line upon line. I believe Christians are going to be judged in this coming judgment ( first! ) and it will be much heavier than the judgment G-d is bringing upon the lost. Unless two are in agreement how can they walk together? I cannot agree with what I cannot find in the Word. You may not have been here when that was confronted and it was quite unpleasant. So with that said and a few things coming up. Thank you for the invitation but I'll have to decline. Have an awesome day everyone! :eusa_angel:

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

TK

I'm a conservative but not a Republican any longer. They are not conservative enough for me. The people they have selected to join them / represent them are people I cannot in good consicence support or have any part of as if I did support them. They are bad news. So I decided not to be a part of it. - Jeri

Being objective—unbiased—is an incredibly difficult thing to be, if it's even possible.

Whether conservative, libertarian, or any other conceivable political affiliation—none of it is objective. That is because each of these political groups have their own beliefs, collective opinions, and arguments. A progressive who becomes a liberal, who becomes a libertarian isn't objective, either. There's always that bias there. In fact, to be truly objective, you would have to discard all your political, moral, and religious beliefs. Otherwise, your words are tainted with the coloring of various man-made concepts or dogmas.

To be unbiased in the realm of politics is to not subscribe to any of the near-countless political notions out there. You would have to be like a robot to be truly unbiased, and that's never a fun way to traipse through society.

TK

Really now? Remember your little sig about making clueless comments about others political affiliation? Remember how it says you'll neg those who do? Time for a dose of your own meds, my friend. Do not make clueless comments about my political affiliation, okay?

Never, ever call someone a "bad American." When you served, you not only served him (or with him since you two both served), but all the other millions of others living in America. Think about that this Memorial Day Jake, and remember that nobody is a "bad American."

Last edited:

TK

Really now? Remember your little sig about making clueless comments about others political affiliation? Remember how it says you'll neg those who do? Time for a dose of your own meds, my friend. Do not make clueless comments about my political affiliation, okay?

Time for it right back. You are a liberal by your own admission and have shown evidence it was ever any other way derp.

Forum List

Back