I like the Catholics, The Jews make me feel really guilty, thank God for my new Spirit adviser

The Jews make me feel really guilty​

Thanks! It's what we do.

istockphoto-108328608-170667a.jpg

You practice Mithraism, a pagan Roman religious cult popular in the first thru fourth century which mysteriously disappeared when it became known as Catholicism. . No wonder Jewish people make you feel guilty. I heard that Jesus was Jewish, but that's just what I heard.

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthday of Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, christians today celebrate Mithra' birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock

* He was considered a great travelling teacher and master.

* He had 12 companions or disciples, which in Mithraism were represented by the 12 astrological signs.

* He performed miracles.

* He was buried in a tomb.

* After three days he rose again, but with no witnesses to the event

* His triumph over death and ascension to heaven were celebrated at the Mithran's most important festival, Easter, held at the spring equinox when the sun rises toward its apogee

* Mithra was called "the Good Shepherd."

* He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

* In the cult's rituals, Mithra was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* Mithra performed many miracles, including raising the dead, healing the sick, making the blind see and the lame walk, casting out devils.

* Mithra was said to carry keys to the kingdom of heaven.

* Mithra was called the god of light and truth, the god of mediation between god and man. He was to his worshippers The creator of life; The Mediator between man and the higher gods; The God of light; The All-seeing one; The Guardian of oaths (covenants); The Protector of the righteous in this world and also in the next.

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one.

Before returning to heaven, Mithra was said to have celebrated a Last Supper with followers, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook of a sacramental meal of bread marked with the Mithran cross of light. This was one of the seven Mithraic sacraments, believed to be the models for the Christians' seven sacraments, which follow them identically. It was called mizd, latin missa, in other words, English mass. Mithra' image was buried in a rock tomb, the same sacred cave that represented his mother's womb. He was withdrawn from it and said to live again.

Mithraism was an ascetic, anti-female religion. Its priesthood consisted of celibate men only.

Last edited:
You practice mithraism. No wonder Jewish people make you feel guilty.

I heard that Jesus was Jewish, but that's just what I heard.

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthday of Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, christians today celebrate Mithra' birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock

* He was considered a great travelling teacher and master.

* He had 12 companions or disciples, which in Mithraism were represented by the 12 astrological signs.

* He performed miracles.

* He was buried in a tomb.

* After three days he rose again, but with no witnesses to the event

* His triumph over death and ascension to heaven were celebrated at the Mithran's most important festival, Easter, held at the spring equinox when the sun rises toward its apogee

* Mithra was called "the Good Shepherd."

* He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

* In the cult's rituals, Mithra was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* Mithra performed many miracles, including raising the dead, healing the sick, making the blind see and the lame walk, casting out devils.

* Mithra was said to carry keys to the kingdom of heaven.

* Mithra was called the god of light and truth, the god of mediation between god and man. He was to his worshippers The creator of life; The Mediator between man and the higher gods; The God of light; The All-seeing one; The Guardian of oaths (covenants); The Protector of the righteous in this world and also in the next.

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one.

Before returning to heaven, Mithra was said to have celebrated a Last Supper with followers, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook of a sacramental meal of bread marked with the Mithran cross of light. This was one of the seven Mithraic sacraments, believed to be the models for the Christians' seven sacraments, which follow them identically. It was called mizd, latin missa, in other words, English mass. Mithra' image was buried in a rock tomb, the same sacred cave that represented his mother's womb. He was withdrawn from it and said to live again.

Mithraism was an ascetic, anti-female religion. Its priesthood consisted of celibate men only.
How was Mithra born? ( I have some Jewish ancestors) but I was never raised Jewish, I didn't even know about it until after family tree and DNA. But I have never been a member of any religion but I have always loved God and Jesus and the bible. I like religion but I think I might be Catholic I am not sure yet. That was really neat all you shared.

My new spiritual adviser - Karen Brandon - sez that Mithra was born on a mountain-top in Tennessee.

How was Mithra born? ( I have some Jewish ancestors) but I was never raised Jewish, I didn't even know about it until after family tree and DNA. But I have never been a member of any religion but I have always loved God and Jesus and the bible. I like religion but I think I might be Catholic I am not sure yet. That was really neat all you shared.

How was he born? Who can say? I assume since everything mithraic became known as Catholicism, most likely an unequalled co equal trinity diddled a virgin to father himself so he could become fully human and fully God (A concept profane to Jewish people) only to say things that no one understood until he was tortured and crucified (because he loved the Roman world so much) so people can celebrate his death and eat him on sundays in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands.

If an ascetic anti-female religion whose priesthood consists of celibate men only appeals to you, you might be a Catholic.

Last edited:
How was he born? Who can say? I assume since everything mithraic became known as Catholicism, most likely an unequalled co equal trinity diddled a virgin to father himself so he could become fully human and fully God (A concept profane to Jewish people) only to say things that no one understood until he was tortured and crucified (because he loved the Roman world so much) so people can celebrate his death and eat him on sundays in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands.

If an ascetic anti-female religion whose priesthood consists of celibate men only appeals to you, you might be a Catholic.

I don't understand your entire post, but the parts I get I appreciate. What I am asking is what is his birth story because all over the planet every religion has a Jesus story different character name than Jesus and a different cultural language but basically the same kind of story. So that's a given.

In my human experience ( I preface to say) because we only have our own story as our perspective on reality when I pray it's this feeling of love so powerful I can't explain it but I, in turn, feel it toward everyone and it can make me cry even. Weird I know. It's okay. :)

In my human experience ( I preface to say) because we only have our own story as our perspective on reality when I pray it's this feeling of love so powerful I can't explain it but I, in turn, feel it toward everyone and it can make me cry even. Weird I know. It's okay. :)

Not weird at all. Sounds like you are doing just fine without religion.

Don't screw it up by joining a herd of swine being led by the nose to the slaughter. Why risk it?

You might never find your way back.

Not weird at all. Sounds like you are doing just fine without religion.

Don't screw it up by joining a herd of swine being led by the nose to the slaughter. Why risk it?

You might never find your way back.

I just feel it in my heart and I've had things happen to make me think this is the direction I am supposed to go. Anyway, you are pretty nice so thanks for that. I appreciate someone else's point of view they may have a thought that never occurred to me. Take care.

You practice Mithraism, a pagan Roman religious cult popular in the first thru fourth century which mysteriously disappeared when it became known as Catholicism.
Patently false. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I think you are too good a scholar to pay much attention to your list--most likely coping and pasting? I know you despise Catholicism, but surely you do not despise truth.

Patently false. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I think you are too good a scholar to pay much attention to your list--most likely coping and pasting? I know you despise Catholicism, but surely you do not despise truth.

No, It is the truth, the very truth.

And although you might have noticed what I think about the vile and degrading practices that Catholics have been misled to 'believe' is the way to eternal life I do not despise Catholics at all. In fact it is my duty and for your own good that I have openly revealed the truth about how Rome from the inception of the Catholic Church in 325 c.e. has subjugated the nations of the world by using the power of death consequent to violating the divine command to not worship the lifeless work of human hands teaching people to openly defy the law of God , desecrate the Actual Body of Christ, by worshiping the body of Christ in the form of a lifeless matzo, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, that has no life, is not God, can't speak words , see or hear, and doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.

This is the truth. May it set you free.

I was raised Catholic. In second grade catechism, at the age of consent, I remember being taught to memorize the ten commandments under threats of real and imaginary punishment, (specifically death, hades and eternal destruction), especially the command to not worship the liflesswork of human hands, and then at mass I see and hear with my own eyes and ears the priest openly and clearly say that 'we' will take this lifeless work of human hands and it will become for "us" the body of Christ, the exact thing that they just taught me would result in death and hell, not to mention worshipping a false god, a trinity, and worshiping Jesus, a Jewish man, as if he was God. And nobody objected but me and a few friends. I found this astonishing and frightening that the dead were all around me openly and publicly leading most of my clueless classmates to the slaughter, and hell, what amounts to child abuse sanctioned by the state. Not surprisingly I was treated like demon boy and not surprisingly, I really didn't care.

This is the truth. May it set you free.

I am not making this up. Try to remember. You died in the very day you first got down on your knees in the deranged adoration, worship, and eating of a lifeless matzo for spiritual life. Derp.

When you remember if ever I suggest that you leave your tomb like a bat out of hell and never look back.

If you do, you will learn what it really means to become a "living being" and you will come to know he who truly is God, perhaps for the first time in your entire life, at least ever since your demise.

Last edited:

catholicism, the christian bible were created in the 4th century as the - state religion of the roman empire - they do not reflect the 1st century religious itinerant that gave their life for liberation theology, from servitude and sinfulness the true religion of antiquity for admission to the Everlasting. the triumph of good vs evil.

the c bible is a work of forgeries and fallacies - and has been used to persecute and victimize the innocent for centuries.

It's not. There are great differences between the two. You should know these differences.
That's all you have to say in response?

You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. Go and take your place among the faithless.

It's not. There are great differences between the two. You should know these differences.

Mithra is much older.

Mithra - World History Encyclopedia

Mithra | Iranian god | Britannica
According to myth, Mithra was born, bearing a torch and armed with a knife, beside a sacred stream and under a sacred tree, a child of the earth itself. He soon rode, and later killed, the life-giving cosmic bull, whose blood fertilizes all vegetation.

That's all you have to say in response?

You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. Go and take your place among the faithless.
I know you have a beef with Catholicism--you have never hidden that in all the time I have been here. You do Mithra a great disservice in trying to drag him into Catholicism. That is what bugs me. He deserves his own unique place in history. You are welcome to slam Catholics and Catholicism--just don't bring Mithra and other early religions into your quagmire of contempt and hate.

Forum List

Back