I realize Trump has a hard on for Bezos and the WP, but seriously ... Amazon?

WaPo hurts the Emperor's feelings, and he is abusing his power to get even. And the lickspittles all go along, setting yet another benchmark which is going to come back and bitch slap them in their stupid obsequious faces.
I know that it has happened before yet not in an overt fashion which shows the audacity of abuse by the monied elite and thus another reason never to elect them...

Trump escalates attack on Amazon, focusing on tax, shipping

"U.S. President Donald Trump accused Amazon.com Inc :)AMZN.O) on Thursday of not paying enough tax, taking advantage of the U.S. postal system and putting small retailers out of business,"

Yes, a guy who potentially gained $880 million from New York in tax breaks criticizes Amazon for doing the same thing. Trump paid to play in this too, we'd call it corruption but it seems perfectly okay in the US.

A Trump Empire Built on Inside Connections and $885 Million in Tax Breaks

Don't get me wrong, the US system is corrupt and favors large multi-nationals, I'd love to see it change. But I don't see Trump being the one to change it for the right reasons or in the right way.

This seems more an attack from one businessman on another businessman.

Since you're not a Democrat, can you show me the similar threads you started on high tax advocating leftists who minimize their taxes like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates,The Clintons, and Obama and the ones who actually cheat and don't pay them including Charlie Rangle, Tom Daschle
and George Soros? Thanks!
What makes Buffett a leftist?

Bezos made his money the old-fashioned way. He earned it.

Trump made his money from scamming and stealing. And he's worth one fiftieth of what Bezos is worth.
and Bezos doesn't have a history of thousands of lawsuits over screwing people out of their money like Trump does...

Wait, are you suggesting Trump took advantage of tax laws? We'll, I can say I voted for him because he strikes me as COMPETENT.

I take advantage of it too. That said, it's about time internet sales are taxed. That's called common sense. You should try it.
His attorneys and accountants do that he just pays them to do it..

So I say and so you just pass off without caring.

So, you have a problem with Bezos doing something but not Trump?

How partisan of you.

Voicing his opinion? He's the President of the United States. His opinion is the opinion of the executive office of the country.

He just hasn't figured that out yet.
The WaPO has been trying to destroy him for over a year. They have published so many unsubstantiated rumors from anonymous sources that it's impossible to count them all. The damage they have done is unfathomable yet they cannot handle it when Trump issues a statement. So sorry that their Whittle feelings are hurt.

Why doesn’t Trump then go after the WaPo and not a company that has no financial ties the paper?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Say what? WaPo doesn't have financial ties with Amazon?

The owner of one is the CEO of the other. There are no financial connections between the actual companies.

Close...
Washington Post to be sold to Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon

Thank you for showing I was 100% correct.

Wait, are you suggesting Trump took advantage of tax laws? We'll, I can say I voted for him because he strikes me as COMPETENT.

I take advantage of it too. That said, it's about time internet sales are taxed. That's called common sense. You should try it.

Are you suggesting Trump is competent enough to hire competent attorneys and accountants to take advantage of tax laws? Thanks for validating why I voted the way I did, but I really didn't need it.

Normal people: Take advantage of tax laws.

Liberals: Not really fucking sure.

WaPo hurts the Emperor's feelings, and he is abusing his power to get even. And the lickspittles all go along, setting yet another benchmark which is going to come back and bitch slap them in their stupid obsequious faces.

If the Washington Compost was correct, it wouldn't need to constantly lie.

And if you weren't a mindless, moon bat Authoritarian Leftist Democrat, you'd see that

And if you weren't a mindless, moon bat Authoritarian Leftist Democrat, you'd see that
You are one of the greatest parroting rubes of manufactured bullshit on this forum, so your post is hysterical. :lol:

Trump is terrified of a free press, and so the dictator wannabe is abusing his power to put down those he is both afraid and jealous of.

A benchmark which will be long remembered.

"U.S. President Donald Trump accused Amazon.com Inc :)AMZN.O) on Thursday of not paying enough tax, taking advantage of the U.S. postal system and putting small retailers out of business,"

Yes, a guy who potentially gained $880 million from New York in tax breaks criticizes Amazon for doing the same thing. Trump paid to play in this too, we'd call it corruption but it seems perfectly okay in the US.

Don't get me wrong, the US system is corrupt and favors large multi-nationals, I'd love to see it change. But I don't see Trump being the one to change it for the right reasons or in the right way.

Since you're not a Democrat, can you show me the similar threads you started on high tax advocating leftists who minimize their taxes like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates,The Clintons, and Obama and the ones who actually cheat and don't pay them including Charlie Rangle, Tom Daschle

He supports the Democrat Presidential candidates and calls for higher taxes. He's open about that. It's not a secret. You didn't know that? Seriously?

Then he hires an army of lawyers to pay himself in capital gains instead of income and save billions in taxes

Trump is terrified of a free press, and so the dictator wannabe is abusing his power to put down those he is both afraid and jealous of.

After eight years of Obama bashing Fox News and trying to kick them out of the press core, you're just a stupid bitch of the Democrat party who thinks whatever they tll you to think

Are you suggesting Trump is competent enough to hire competent attorneys and accountants to take advantage of tax laws? Thanks for validating why I voted the way I did, but I really didn't need it.

Yeah, but taking a tax deduction should be a criminal offense.

You are one of the greatest parroting rubes of manufactured bullshit on this forum, so your post is hysterical. :lol:

Really? Ask Patriot or jc456 for example how I just parrot Trump and the Republicans.

I'm actually one of the few on the site who regularly debates both sides. This is what a mind swilling leftist you are. To not be in lock step with Democrats is to be a Trump parrot

Trump criticizes the press by calling them out for what they are: Liberal response, Trump is a dictator, Gestapo and threatens free press and speech.

Obama instructs his administration to monitor and censor the press. Liberal response, Obama is a cool black man and cares about us.

:abgg2q.jpg:

After eight years of Obama bashing Fox News and trying to kick them out of the press core, you're just a stupid bitch of the Democrat party who thinks whatever they tll you to think
I don't recall Obama calling for Fox News to be punished with heavier taxation. You?

Really? Ask Patriot or jc456 for example how I just parrot Trump and the Republicans.

I'm actually one of the few on the site who regularly debates both sides. This is what a mind swilling leftist you are. To not be in lock step with Democrats is to be a Trump parrot
You are actually oblivious to the irony of your post, aren't you. :lol:

Yet Trump did kick people out of the press core and you try to divert any attention to what he did by comparing a past president who did not....

He supports the Democrat Presidential candidates and calls for higher taxes. He's open about that. It's not a secret. You didn't know that? Seriously?

Then he hires an army of lawyers to pay himself in capital gains instead of income and save billions in taxes
Trump has called for higher taxes so he is a leftist also, by your logic..You have yet to state any "leftist" ideology as of yet...

Nothing wrong with it but you said that Trump does it, no he doesn't he doesn't fill out his own tax return...People he hires does it.....

Just like Obama, the left, democrats, Marxist, communist and free love advocates(don't forget about the free silver party also) Not...

Forum List

Back