I was wrong.

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

Very funny. Now, all that's missing is your admission about what, specifically, you've been wrong. Certainly, you didn't think the lousy version of U.S. history you've provided would be enough, or did you?

And a lot of black men, most in fact, raise their children with love, education, and respect. Don't judge any people by the actions of their minority.

The message is that all men, regardless of color or creed, should honor their responsibilities as men and do right by the children they produce.

To not do so makes you less than a man.

There will be a lesson learned here.
ROFLMFAO

Yep, a purpose...I figured as much
but wanted to give you the benefit of doubt

After your last thread
this thread wasn’t logical,

Oh well, back to the reality
of the African thugs killing each other here in Chiraq

I can't learn lessons?
ROFLMFAO

Sure you can...by teaching a lesson
to prove your lesson plan

It’s coming, I know it is, I’m waiting

You can be as skeptical as you want. I earned it. . And understand this, I'm not going to concern myself with what you don't want to beleve.
I can be as skeptical as I want...you’ve earned it

Wow, really, ok

And understand this...I already know that

There will be a lesson learned here.
ROFLMFAO

Yep, a purpose...I figured as much
but wanted to give you the benefit of doubt

After your last thread
this thread wasn’t logical,

Oh well, back to the reality
of the African thugs killing each other here in Chiraq

I can't learn lessons?
ROFLMFAO

Sure you can...by teaching a lesson
to prove your lesson plan

It’s coming, I know it is, I’m waiting

You can be as skeptical as you want. I earned it. . And understand this, I'm not going to concern myself with what you don't want to beleve.
I can be as skeptical as I want...you’ve earned it

Wow, really, ok

And understand this...I already know that

Whatever .

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

Very funny. Now, all that's missing is your admission about what, specifically, you've been wrong. Certainly, you didn't think the lousy version of U.S. history you've provided would be enough, or did you?

So you want me to name everything I have been wrong about. Admitting being wrong not good enough? Why?

Wow. Are you kidding? If not, bravo.

Listen, I agree with you about how fucked up America has been to the black community but after 50 years of liberal/progressive policies, the black communities or "ghettos" as we call them are way too fucked up. In fact Detroit may be more dangerous today than it was when I grew up there in the 70's. So black communities have actually taken a step backward.

Did white flight happen? Fuck yes. Why? Because white people don't want to live with blacks. And it's not just racism. Blacks bring the property values down. If blacks cleaned up their neighborhoods and made them nice after white flight, that would have done a lot as far as whites wanting to live with blacks, but that's not what happened. Too many black people in Detroit don't take care of their homes.

And I told you guys the story of my white 20 something year old friend who moved his business down to Detroit. He makes and sells organic dirt for weed growers. After a couple years he moved back to the burbs because of the ghetto ignorant people in Detroit. You all know who he's talking about. Go into any party store and see some guy bitching about the price of chips or soda pop. Just ridiculous.

So anyways, I know a lot of what I said will be challenged and some of it might be bigoted and ignorant, but I'm just trying to say it like I see it. Black people do need to clean up the mess that is Detroit, or Baltimore. Enough blaming whites and things that happened in the past. Why is it happening today? If you go into a ghetto you see black people are the problem. NO ONE would invest in those communities. Not even blacks.

Here's Everything We Know About Shaq’s Business Empire, Including 150 Car Washes, 17 Auntie Anne’s, and — at One Point — 155 Five Guys

None of Shaq's 5 guys burgers and fries franchises are in ghettos. Is Shaq a racist?

He's not completely wrong. Just up until now he has never been able to admit the black community is partially to blame for the way it has turned out. Us whites still need to start treating blacks more fairly but I don't think that will happen until the black community cleans up it's own act first. Whites will continue to stereotype blacks as long as black communities continue to act stereotypical.

It's funny how you guys are. For example, fakenews was all about it when I made the OP. And it was because I said the things it needed and wanted to hear from somebody black. And what I see from you guys is that in order for this nation to come together in your view, blacks must forget and deny what's being done to us. We must all accept only your versions about the lives we live. And if we don't and actually take a stand against it, then we'll be told about the Africans shooting each other in Chicago.

And for some like olde english, I must genuflect and enumerate the things I have been wrong about according to him. Yeah, I learned something. That there are whites who lack the moral character to understand a system they created that stomps on other people doesn't magically change because of a signature on a piece of paper. There are whites that think racism is only comprised of a few nasty words. There are whites willing to ignore huge problems in their own community to lecture others based on a false narrative passed to them through the generations. And even as they believe that, they tell us how the past is done.

This is the CONTENT OF THE CHARACTER of many whites here. And this is what your are being held accountable for and not the color of your skin.

Just like MLK says.

Last edited:
So you want me to name everything I have been wrong about. Admitting being wrong not good enough? Why?

Because I don't trust you mean it. So, put some meat on these bones already, so that we can judge on our own whether you've actually been wrong, or are just faking it.

Someone posted this yesterday and I found this interesting

Why is the U.S. teen birth rate falling?

The teen birth rate in the United States is at a record low, dropping below 18 births per 1,000 girls and women ages 15 to 19 for the first time since the government began regularly collecting data on this group

Despite rapid declines in teen birth rates across all major racial and ethnic groups, disparities persist. In 2018, the birth rate for Hispanic and black teens ages 15 to 19 was almost double the rate among white teens and more than five times as high as the rate among Asians and Pacific Islanders.

Back in 1960, most teen mothers – an estimated 85% – were married. Today, the majority of teen births (89%) are to unmarried mothers.

Census Bureau: Higher Percentage of Black Children Live with Single Mothers | Afro

Here is a link to a small article from afro.com

two days ago, you accused me of dispensing "racist wives tales" for it.

I'm curious as to what you call this piece from afro.com today.
It's a bullshit attempt to deny the fact that single parent homes are not the root cause of our problems. And I know what the cause better than you do because I am black and live through what blacks have to live through. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Period.

Because I don't trust you mean it. So, put some meat on these bones already, so that we can judge on our own whether you've actually been wrong, or are just faking it.

Why would it have been so important to you for me to have meant it? Is it because that's what you want and need to hear?

Census Bureau: Higher Percentage of Black Children Live with Single Mothers | Afro

It's a bullshit attempt to deny the fact that single parent homes are not the root cause of our problems. And I know what the cause better than you do because I am black and live through what blacks have to live through. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Period.
Well, that didn't take long.

I see you are back to the IM2 we have all grown to know and love.

I notice sealybobo chimed in. And he's happier than a gay man at boystown. All is good if you say the things whites want to hear. You don't fix 189 years of damage in 54. And you especially don't fix it if the same racist attitudes exist within the group of people that caused the problem.

Well, that didn't take long.

I see you are back to the IM2 we have all grown to know and love.

He never left. He had a hunch and his hunch was proven correct.

I honestly don’t know what to say

I just don’t know if you’re serious or have a purpose

With that said, I will give you the benefit of doubt
take it at face value and give you props....
I know that wasn’t easy for you to write

He's as serious as a Starkey. It's troll bait

I honestly don’t know what to say

I just don’t know if you’re serious or have a purpose

With that said, I will give you the benefit of doubt
take it at face value and give you props....
I know that wasn’t easy for you to write

He's as serious as a Starkey. It's troll bait

Oh no, this isn't about trolling. Not one bit.

He never left. He had a hunch and his hunch was proven correct.

Correction -- he indulged in a ruse and his ruse was exposed.
No. The only thing that was exposed is the fact that those like you only want blacks to believe we are what you say we are.

And a lot of black men, most in fact, raise their children with love, education, and respect. Don't judge any people by the actions of their minority.

The message is that all men, regardless of color or creed, should honor their responsibilities as men and do right by the children they produce.

To not do so makes you less than a man.

The facts don't align with your theory. Black single parent homes are not the exception, they're the norm. I don't understand why you'd come in here and lie about it.

Forum List

Back