If conservatives win big in November, should they consider packing the court and/or adding a state?

I say this because Kavanaugh turns out to be just another Left wing judge.

Did they scare him into submission or was he one all along?

Just because a group is willing to stick their heads into a light socket should everyone?
Just because a group wants unlimited power and believes the best way to get it is to follow North Korea or Cubas example does that mean everyone should do it?
Why not be the adult in the whole thing?

Just say'in.

If they don't, democrats will as they have stated repeatedly they want to do so.
That’s a big ‘if’. I can’t wait to see how they handle the fallout when clips of 1/6 are shown 24/7 and of those who supported the rioters in speeches, not to mention the Putin-love shown by so many in the party. There have been many instances of Russian propaganda being furthered, like the claim that Ukraine is run by neo-Nazis, despite the far-right coalition only getting 2.5% of the vote in the last election with no members in parliament and Zelensky being Jewish.

Last edited:
But who would be our 51st state?

Fuck Puerto Rico. We could just take over Cuba, kick out all the commies, and open the world's largest vintage car parts store.

First order of business impeachment.
I agree, but republicans will never vote to remove a traitor.

The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

Supreme Court justices cannot be easily removed from office. The only conditions that can be grounds for their removal are proven misbehavior and incapacity to act as judge. Article 124 of the Constitution states that by an order of the President a Supreme Court justice can be removed from his or her office.

Get rid of Thomas immediately.

I agree, but republicans will never vote to remove a traitor.

The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

Supreme Court justices cannot be easily removed from office. The only conditions that can be grounds for their removal are proven misbehavior and incapacity to act as judge. Article 124 of the Constitution states that by an order of the President a Supreme Court justice can be removed from his or her office.

Get rid of Thomas immediately.
The stigma needs to be shared with equal opportunity....since Pelosi and Schumer abused the code for political gain it's definitely fair game. Impeach the diapered dimwitt....twice, three times....nobody expects a removal just payback will be enough.

The stigma needs to be shared with equal opportunity....since Pelosi and Schumer abused the code for political gain it's definitely fair game.
Really?
How?
Impeach the diapered dimwitt....twice, three times....nobody expects a removal just payback will be enough.
Trump was impeached.................Twice.
Of course Trump, is STILL whining about his removal.

Just because a group is willing to stick their heads into a light socket should everyone?
Just because a group wants unlimited power and believes the best way to get it is to follow North Korea or Cubas example does that mean everyone should do it?
Why not be the adult in the whole thing?
Like the old saying goes -- "Being the adult" and 50¢ will get you a cup of coffee at Denny's.

Like the old saying goes -- "Being the adult" and 50¢ will get you a cup of coffee at Denny's.
Doing the right thing for the right reasons is being an adult.
Doing something just because of feelings is hardly an adult.
But the Democrat and Republican parties can both be juvenile for all I care.
I am an independent precisely because too many in both parties are party before country.

Forum List

Back