If There Is No God, Murder Is Not Wrong

Science and logic says it’s best for you to put a bullet in my head because my wife is hotter than yours and will produce superior offspring.
No...science and logic say that societies based on individual freedoms do the best, and allowing murder is antithetical to that.

Next.

Also, my wife's hotter anyhow.
Oh please. Go to 5th grade and learn how evolution works.
Evolution is how we developed science, and logic. Evolution is why we are communal, because in a pack you're more survivable. Evolution is learning that packs stay together most effectively with ethical systems. Science has taught us cause and effect analysis.

You're a retard that needs a bronze aged book to teach you the common fucking sense reasons that sentient beings develop ethical systems.

Thats just disturbed. Do you drool?
Science and logic are not human inventions. I know that’s a monumental slam to your bubble world, but contemplate it in your next yoga session.
Science and logic are definitely human inventions. What a fucking retarded thing to say :iyfyus.jpg:
Science and logic are definitely human inventions. What a fucking retarded thing to say

Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is the level who questions the OP. E=MC2 never existed until Einstein invented it. Gravity never existed until Newton. 2+2=5? Thag the caveman created that.

The fact of the OP is that the morality going on inside North Korea is just as valid as anything you like if there is no God as a higher authority over us mere humans.
Damn that is stupid. Painfully stupid. Look at the stupid shit you have to tell yourself to justify your position. Embarrassing.

No...science and logic say that societies based on individual freedoms do the best, and allowing murder is antithetical to that.

Next.

Evolution is how we developed science, and logic. Evolution is why we are communal, because in a pack you're more survivable. Evolution is learning that packs stay together most effectively with ethical systems. Science has taught us cause and effect analysis.

You're a retard that needs a bronze aged book to teach you the common fucking sense reasons that sentient beings develop ethical systems.

Science and logic are not human inventions. I know that’s a monumental slam to your bubble world, but contemplate it in your next yoga session.
Science and logic are definitely human inventions. What a fucking retarded thing to say :iyfyus.jpg:
Science and logic are definitely human inventions. What a fucking retarded thing to say

Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is the level who questions the OP. E=MC2 never existed until Einstein invented it. Gravity never existed until Newton. 2+2=5? Thag the caveman created that.
I think you are having trouble sererating concepts from that which they describe, Gomer :rofl:

The fact of the OP is that the morality going on inside North Korea is just as valid as anything you like if there is no God as a higher authority over us mere humans.
Damn that is stupid. Painfully stupid. Look at the stupid shit you have to tell yourself to justify your position. Embarrassing.
Who the hell are you to say your version of morality is superior? Yours is at the bottom of the pile.

This guy thought science and logic were literal things that exist, and not concepts used to describe and learn about what exists. :eek::eek:

My fucking children know better than that dipshit mistake.

Next.

You're referring to the underlying nature of reality. Science is a description of, an attempt to understand, that nature. But it's not nature itself.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Who the hell are you to say your version of morality is superior? Yours is at the bottom of the pile.
Logic and reason say which moral systems are better. Your backwoods brain is having a super hard time grasping the most basic fundamentals of life as a human, itself

Newsflash, Gomer. Just cuz a bronze aged fairy told ya so...isnt an argument.

You're referring to the underlying nature of reality. Science is a description of, an attempt to understand, that nature. But it's not nature itself.
Even my fuckin KIDS understand what you just said.. but I doubt the blockhead will get that

Who the hell are you to say your version of morality is superior?
To the north koren dictators' morality? I say it. Go ahead, let's hear your argument otherwise, shitforbrains.
His point is that if you don’t believe in an absolute morality, then you can’t claim a moral high ground because it’s all opinions.
The concept flies over their heads. They can’t grasp anything outside of their spoon fed bubble world.

To the north koren dictators' morality? I say it. Go ahead, let's hear your argument otherwise, shitforbrains.
His point is that if you don’t believe in an absolute morality, then you can’t claim a moral high ground because it’s all opinions.
The concept flies over their heads. They can’t grasp anything outside of their spoon fed bubble world.
I doubt he ever watched the video.

You’re the Dufus claiming government determines morality. So Dufus, NK is a government.

Government doesn't determine morality. Society does. Morality is a cultural construct, a tool to facilitate the success of a people.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back