If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, stay out of my business...

It really is a poor analogy. Slaves didn't live in the bodies of slave owners.

It’s a poor analogy on many levels. Abortion is one reason I left the GOP, they don’t recognize a loser issue when it bites them in the ass. Especially one that was settled over 40 years ago. It’s like the southern Dems trying to keep slaves in 1904. Senseless!
Are you seriously comparing killing children to slavery?

Easyt is one of those trump cult members that would get shot by him in broad daylight on 5th ave and would still praise his god emperor.
You are a sad pathetic liar who has to insult people because you offer nothing to intellectual discussion.

Your butt-hurt and hatred that leads to emotional instability and triggered tantrums is duly noted.
Youre getting angry again. Dont take it so personally. Being a republican must really be a drag.
It is, as it should be with Democrats. Pay attention little one.
I think its more of a drag to be a repub than a dem. Repubs tend to be insecure and scared of change.
...while Democrats collude, betray their country, aid terrorists, jeopardize national security, violate constitution and law....

Easyt is one of those trump cult members that would get shot by him in broad daylight on 5th ave and would still praise his god emperor.
You are a sad pathetic liar who has to insult people because you offer nothing to intellectual discussion.

Your butt-hurt and hatred that leads to emotional instability and triggered tantrums is duly noted.
Youre getting angry again. Dont take it so personally. Being a republican must really be a drag.
I think its more of a drag to be a repub than a dem. Repubs tend to be insecure and scared of change.
Ended slavery. Mike drop.

It really is a poor analogy. Slaves didn't live in the bodies of slave owners.

It’s a poor analogy on many levels. Abortion is one reason I left the GOP, they don’t recognize a loser issue when it bites them in the ass. Especially one that was settled over 40 years ago. It’s like the southern Dems trying to keep slaves in 1904. Senseless!
Are you seriously comparing killing children to slavery?
Slavery no longer exists.
The murder of children goes on...

Nope. Leftist trash is trying to murder GOP politicians. Short memory? Drugs?
An explanation for Trump could be drugs. More likely mental deficiencies, knowing that Conservatism is a mental illness.
That would be Barry, who admitted in his book how he tried about everything in college...even guys. :p
Where did you hear that, sputnik news your propaganda source for "truth"? Or fox news, same thing
Obama's own book. You worship him but don't read what he says, don't even know him...

:p
I don't worship Obama and didn't vote for him the second time around. I didn't vote for Hillary either. Meanwhile you are gagging on trumps ____ and ready to die for your god emperor.

Calm down ... whatever you say, snowflake.

Put the gun down and step away from the church...

You should calm down. No need to melt just because you are a republican. Take two minutes and run some water over your face.
Bwuhahahaha

I love the smell of triggered frustrated snowflakes...
You must really love how you smell then. :itsok:
You really need some sleep. Your attempted insults are getting more and more pathetic.

Get your rest, boys and girls - don't be an Asc... :p
Its ok. I know that you know I know how angry you are. Thats all that counts.
itsok.gif
So, have you freed your slaves yet? Yes or No?

An explanation for Trump could be drugs. More likely mental deficiencies, knowing that Conservatism is a mental illness.
I point out that leftist trash tried to assinate multiple GOP members and this is your response? Laughable, if you nut jobs were not so alligenant to a failed ideology.
Insane people from all ends of the political spectrum commit assassinations or atrocities. The fact that you believe or portray it as one above others shows that you are a partisan tool and likely also a moron.
Denial is the first stage.
I like mostly ignoring you because you really don't have much to say.

That would be Barry, who admitted in his book how he tried about everything in college...even guys. :p
Where did you hear that, sputnik news your propaganda source for "truth"? Or fox news, same thing
Obama's own book. You worship him but don't read what he says, don't even know him...

I don't worship Obama and didn't vote for him the second time around. I didn't vote for Hillary either. Meanwhile you are gagging on trumps ____ and ready to die for your god emperor.
'Triggered'

Bwuhahaha...

You emotional snowflakes made it so easy for the Russians to manipulate you...

You should calm down. No need to melt just because you are a republican. Take two minutes and run some water over your face.
Bwuhahahaha

You really need some sleep. Your attempted insults are getting more and more pathetic.

itsok.gif
Yes I got married so no more sex slaves.

Slavery is still legal. Mike drop.

Bwuhahahaha

itsok.gif
Wow, did you just admit to kidnapping and holding women as sex slaves?! Ok then...

Progress. Why did you give up on Obama? Interest in the reason. The second half was an absolute disaster.

itsok.gif
Wow, did you just admit to kidnapping and holding women as sex slaves?! Ok then...

I didnt have to kidnap or hold them. They willingly came over for booty calls.

...while Democrats collude, betray their country, aid terrorists, jeopardize national security, violate constitution and law....
Former Trump Aides Charged as Prosecutors Reveal New Campaign Ties With Russia

itsok.gif

I didnt have to kidnap or hold them. They willingly came over for booty calls.
Suuuuuuure....

Slavery is still legal. Mike drop.
In barbaric countries? Yes. Obama sent billions of tax payer money to them. Why do you endorse that? I want to understand your view.

Forum List

Back