If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, stay out of my business...

black rook white knights for fetuses, hence the cache collection of bloody fetuses.

jackoff.gif~c200

he keeps it next to his filthy sock collection......................
Wouldn't those fetuses be in Planned Parenthood's possesion? At least before they are sold off.

Youre getting angry again. Dont take it so personally. Being a republican must really be a drag.
It is, as it should be with Democrats. Pay attention little one.
I think its more of a drag to be a repub than a dem. Repubs tend to be insecure and scared of change.
Ended slavery. Mike drop.
Slavery is still legal. Mike drop.
In barbaric countries? Yes. Obama sent billions of tax payer money to them. Why do you endorse that?
Nope. In the US. You do know where that is dont you?

It is, as it should be with Democrats. Pay attention little one.
I think its more of a drag to be a repub than a dem. Repubs tend to be insecure and scared of change.
In barbaric countries? Yes. Obama sent billions of tax payer money to them. Why do you endorse that?
Yes I do. A friend works for the group that is taking it seriously.

black rook white knights for fetuses, hence the cache collection of bloody fetuses.

jackoff.gif~c200

he keeps it next to his filthy sock collection......................
Wouldn't those fetuses be in Planned Parenthood's possesion? At least before they are sold off.

keep lying.. Jesus loves it when you bear false witness. :laugh2:
I'm pretty sure he would not be defending an abortion mill. Yet you are. Have you even met Jesus?

Yes I do. A friend works for the group that is taking it seriously.
Why did Obama send billions to Iran?

I'm pretty sure he would not be defending an abortion mill. Yet you are. Have you even met Jesus?

"defending the abortion mill" is just another lie...

you lie to yourself, in Jesus' name... all just to over compensate for your powerlessness.

An explanation for Trump could be drugs. More likely mental deficiencies, knowing that Conservatism is a mental illness.
That would be Barry, who admitted in his book how he tried about everything in college...even guys. :p
Where did you hear that, sputnik news your propaganda source for "truth"? Or fox news, same thing
Obama's own book. You worship him but don't read what he says, don't even know him...

:p
I don't worship Obama and didn't vote for him the second time around. I didn't vote for Hillary either. Meanwhile you are gagging on trumps ____ and ready to die for your god emperor.
Progress. Why did you give up on Obama? Interest in the reason. The second half was an absolute disaster.
Because he was too far right economically. He punished no one for the 2008 economic crisis. He did put in some regulations that trump of course has eliminated. "third way" Democrats, or neoliberals, are left on social issues and right on economics. I want a Teddy Roosevelt or an FDR, not a neoliberal or a far right republican. Or even worse someone with no experience who is just all talk and shady as can be like trump. I love capitalism and want it to continue but there is no perfect ideology and that is why government although imperfect is necessary as a check on out of control capitalism. There has been no check recently.

One is about real people, citizens. The other is about potential people that aren't yet real.

Also is your cig supposed to be mocking "the left"? That looks like those nutty evangelicals at "church" where the reverend is preaching "prosperity gospel" and has his own jet. It's gods will I have this jet praise the lord!

Ima good christian!

Potential people. . .

Potential people with REAL human faces, arms, legs, fingers and toes.... who can already land you a MURDER charge if you kill one in a criminal act.

Right?

Do you not really know what the difference is between a "potential" being and one that already fucking exists?

Last edited:
It really is a poor analogy. Slaves didn't live in the bodies of slave owners.

It’s a poor analogy on many levels. Abortion is one reason I left the GOP, they don’t recognize a loser issue when it bites them in the ass. Especially one that was settled over 40 years ago. It’s like the southern Dems trying to keep slaves in 1904. Senseless!
/—— Abortion was not settled 40 years ago. It’s an on going battle. Abortion is murder.

One is about real people, citizens. The other is about potential people that aren't yet real.

Also is your cig supposed to be mocking "the left"? That looks like those nutty evangelicals at "church" where the reverend is preaching "prosperity gospel" and has his own jet. It's gods will I have this jet praise the lord!

Ima good christian!

Potential people. . .

With REAL human faces, arms, legs, fingers and toes.... who can already land you a MURDER charge if you kill one in a criminal act.

Right?

Do you not really know what the difference is between a "potential" being and one that already fucking exists?

/—-/ Murdering defenseless babies for convenience and profit is the embodiment of evil.

...is what the Democratic Party Southern plantation owners said to the Republican Party Abolitionists.

Does this argument sound familiar to us in this modern day?

Yes, because once again the nation is faced with a great moral issue.

And once again the Democrats are on the immoral side of a moral argument, and Republicans are on the moral side.

Is this a coincidence?

No, the parties are really not changed over the past century and a half.

Democrats, then and now, are the party of "the ends justify the means."

Even slavery and murder of the unborn can be justified under this analysis.

The Republicans, then and now, are the party of belief in moral standards that don't change based on circumstances.
I wish I could purchase prisoners. I'll pay the victims and my way doesn't cost tax payers.

We just got to figure out what crimes get you owned. Back child support for sure. Armed robbers? Pedophiles? Rapists? Muggers? Burglars?

Only until their sentence is done. And you don't have to be a slave. You can choose prison over it

Where?

So I will take that as a 'No' to my question of 'Have you freed your slaves yet'...
In the US.
Where?
You dont know where the US is? What country are you from?
Despite Obama aiding and protecting Human Traffickers, even engaging in Human Trafficking, owning slaves is NOT legal in the US. I thought even snowflakes were smart enough to know that. I was wrong.

Forum List

Back