If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, stay out of my business...

You are a sad pathetic liar who has to insult people because you offer nothing to intellectual discussion.

Your butt-hurt and hatred that leads to emotional instability and triggered tantrums is duly noted.
Youre getting angry again. Dont take it so personally.
Not me. I'm totally calm. Takes more than a snowflake troll throwing a tantrum to get me angry.
Youre not calm at all. First you get angry and tell me to shut up then you go on a rant against Wheelie. Practically everyone can see your anger.
Calm down ... whatever you say, snowflake.

Put the gun down and step away from the church...

:p
You should calm down. No need to melt just because you are a republican. Take two minutes and run some water over your face.
Bwuhahahaha

I love the smell of triggered frustrated snowflakes...

Easyt is one of those trump cult members that would get shot by him in broad daylight on 5th ave and would still praise his god emperor.
Nope. Leftist trash is trying to murder GOP politicians. Short memory? Drugs?
An explanation for Trump could be drugs. More likely mental deficiencies, knowing that Conservatism is a mental illness.
That would be Barry, who admitted in his book how he tried about everything in college...even guys. :p

Here's an idea...how about we follow the rules and try to stay on topic instead of trying to divert to something else because you just got your ass kicked?

You are an ass kicker like trump won a purple heart. The conservatives cult actually believes he did. Sad!

Easyt is one of those trump cult members that would get shot by him in broad daylight on 5th ave and would still praise his god emperor.
An explanation for Trump could be drugs. More likely mental deficiencies, knowing that Conservatism is a mental illness.
I point out that leftist trash tried to assinate multiple GOP members and this is your response? Laughable, if you nut jobs were not so alligenant to a failed ideology.

let's talk about leaving basic human rights up to the states.

Here's an idea...how about we follow the rules and try to stay on topic instead of trying to divert to something else because you just got your ass kicked?

that'll be the day

Bwuhahaha...the snowflakes are 'offended' and swarming like little angry wasps. 'Emotion' is how the Russians so easily manipulated them into doing their bidding...

let's talk about leaving basic human rights up to the states.

that'll be the day
Define rights. Does your view include defending family and home? How about work? Should we defend against violent criminals?

That would be Barry, who admitted in his book how he tried about everything in college...even guys. :p
Where did you hear that, sputnik news your propaganda source for "truth"? Or fox news, same thing

Where did you hear that, sputnik news your propaganda source for "truth"? Or fox news, same thing
Obama's own book. You worship him but don't read what he says, don't even know him...

Youre getting angry again. Dont take it so personally.
Not me. I'm totally calm. Takes more than a snowflake troll throwing a tantrum to get me angry.
Youre not calm at all. First you get angry and tell me to shut up then you go on a rant against Wheelie. Practically everyone can see your anger.

You should calm down. No need to melt just because you are a republican. Take two minutes and run some water over your face.
Bwuhahahaha

You must really love how you smell then. :itsok:

You are a sad pathetic liar who has to insult people because you offer nothing to intellectual discussion.

Your butt-hurt and hatred that leads to emotional instability and triggered tantrums is duly noted.
Youre getting angry again. Dont take it so personally. Being a republican must really be a drag.
It is, as it should be with Democrats. Pay attention little one.

I point out that leftist trash tried to assinate multiple GOP members and this is your response? Laughable, if you nut jobs were not so alligenant to a failed ideology.
Insane people from all ends of the political spectrum commit assassinations or atrocities. The fact that you believe or portray it as one above others shows that you are a partisan tool and likely also a moron.

Bwuhahahaha

You really need some sleep. Your attempted insults are getting more and more pathetic.

Get your rest, boys and girls - don't be an Asc... :p

Youre getting angry again. Dont take it so personally. Being a republican must really be a drag.
It is, as it should be with Democrats. Pay attention little one.
I think its more of a drag to be a repub than a dem. Repubs tend to be insecure and scared of change.

Bwuhahahaha

You really need some sleep. Your attempted insults are getting more and more pathetic.

Get your rest, boys and girls - don't be an Asc... :p
Its ok. I know that you know I know how angry you are. Thats all that counts.
itsok.gif

Insane people from all ends of the political spectrum commit assassinations or atrocities. The fact that you believe or portray it as one above others shows that you are a partisan tool and likely also a moron.
Denial is the first stage.

Forum List

Back