I'll vote for Trump because ...

Why will you vote for Trump? Choose the main reason

• Because he has a sound fiscal policy

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Because he will keep illegals outside the U.S.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Because he has the correct policies to bring jobs back

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Because his healthcar policy proposal is astounding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like Trump but Hiliary is unacceptable.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
That wasn't bullshit.......he did add $4 trillion to the debt. I'm sure you think Bush gave us a surplus.....:badgrin:
You're an idiot. I didn't say that he DIDN'T add $4 trillion, I said Obama called it "unpatriotic" when Bush added $4 trillion just before he (Obama) added another $10 trillion. Learn how to read, moron.

Maybe you need to learn the English language........your statement wasn't very clear. And, where's your proof that Obama added $10 billion? Oops, another one of Trump's lies?
Not very clear to a moron. The debt was $10 trillion when he entered office. What is it now, moron? And the Kenyan still has another 8 months to run up even more.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

No, you're the moron who doesn't know how to write a clear sentence. And, did you take into account Bush's 2 worthless wars that he didn't budget for and still have to be paid and dumb Republicans like you are blaming Obama for that debt? No, of course you didn't, idiot.

That wasn't bullshit.......he did add $4 trillion to the debt. I'm sure you think Bush gave us a surplus.....:badgrin:
You're an idiot. I didn't say that he DIDN'T add $4 trillion, I said Obama called it "unpatriotic" when Bush added $4 trillion just before he (Obama) added another $10 trillion. Learn how to read, moron.

Maybe you need to learn the English language........your statement wasn't very clear. And, where's your proof that Obama added $10 billion? Oops, another one of Trump's lies?
Not very clear to a moron. The debt was $10 trillion when he entered office. What is it now, moron? And the Kenyan still has another 8 months to run up even more.

No, you're the moron who doesn't know how to write a clear sentence. And, did you take into account Bush's 2 worthless wars that he didn't budget for and still have to be paid and dumb Republicans like you are blaming Obama for that debt? No, of course you didn't, idiot.
I'm not blaming Obama for Bush's debt, I'm blaming him for his OWN. You, on the other hand, are trying to blame Bush for Obama's debt....7 years later. Just like you're blaming me because you have a reading comprehension problem.

I would like to vote for a TV personality. Every time he said "You're FIRED!" it just sent chills up my spine. He is VERY entertaining. Obviously Trump knows what the little guy on the street wants to hear. That means he is in touch on what buttons to push. What more can we ask of the commander in chief? I want a guy who will have a camera team on him in the war room with a feed directly to Putin so that damned commie rat can see Donald push the nuke button just before the missiles fly. Of course the same feed will be in everyone's home so we can all share in that glorious moment before we all start glowing green and our skin and hair falls off in big chunks. Hey! Can't cook an omelet without breaking some eggs. It will be worth it to see the look of shock and fear on Putin's face. Trump won't be scared..why should we?

My father and I were having a similar conversation a while back.

Putin sent some fighter jets to buzz our ships a couple weeks ago. I asked my father, do you think Putin would have sent those planes after us if Trump were President? We both laughed.

I think every nation across the globe laughs at this guy, from giving Iran permission to manufacture nukes down the road to trading our top five terrorists in captivity for a lowly private that deserted his country. It's no wonder why DumBama issued an order to let boys in high heels go into the girls lockers and bathrooms at school; he wishes he was one of them.

I would like to vote for a TV personality. Every time he said "You're FIRED!" it just sent chills up my spine. He is VERY entertaining. Obviously Trump knows what the little guy on the street wants to hear. That means he is in touch on what buttons to push. What more can we ask of the commander in chief? I want a guy who will have a camera team on him in the war room with a feed directly to Putin so that damned commie rat can see Donald push the nuke button just before the missiles fly. Of course the same feed will be in everyone's home so we can all share in that glorious moment before we all start glowing green and our skin and hair falls off in big chunks. Hey! Can't cook an omelet without breaking some eggs. It will be worth it to see the look of shock and fear on Putin's face. Trump won't be scared..why should we?

My father and I were having a similar conversation a while back.

Putin sent some fighter jets to buzz our ships a couple weeks ago. I asked my father, do you think Putin would have sent those planes after us if Trump were President? We both laughed.

I think every nation across the globe laughs at this guy, from giving Iran permission to manufacture nukes down the road to trading our top five terrorists in captivity for a lowly private that deserted his country. It's no wonder why DumBama issued an order to let boys in high heels go into the girls lockers and bathrooms at school; he wishes he was one of them.

Yes, they'd send fighter jets because PUTIN is leader of Russia.

They did this in the Cold War, they did this with the threat of nuclear all out destruction, and they're doing it now, they've probably done it under every president since Eisenhower with the exception of Clinton, and that wasn't because of Clinton.

Many voters will want him to prove how he is going to do it, and so far, his tax policy has been shot down by the experts. Trump can promise you pie in the sky, but only the gullible will swallow it without proof.
You mean like you liberals swallowed Obama's bullshit about Bush adding $4 trillion to the debt

Bush Administration Adds $4 Trillion To National Debt

being "unpatriotic", just before he added $10 trillion?
That's the first I've ever heard that one (Bush being unpatriotic).....he was dumb, but I've never heard anyone say he was unpatriotic. Wasn't it over reacting conservatives that claimed Obama was unpatriotic because he wasn't wearing a flag pin one time....bwahahaha, so silly. And, who added $10 trillion? Bush? I don't remember anyone saying that either.

Or "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it", just before he relied on the stupidity of the American people (liberals) to get it passed?
That was provided that the healthcare plan was adequate. Dumb fucks had worthless plans that wouldn't pay for diddley, but were angry cause they couldn't keep them. You can't teach them anything.

Or maybe you liked how he traded 5 terrorists for 1 deserter and still think he's gonna defeat ISIS? That kind of gullibility?
No, I like how Bush lied about Iraq having WMDs, started a worthless war that ended up creating ISIS, had thousands of our young men and women killed, sat on his ass while terrorists attacked us on 9/11 and killed over 3000 Americans and then Bush allowed Osama Bin Ladin's family to fly out of the country to avoid being hurt and Republicans are still trying to defend him....and now Republican know nothings want to elect a super doofus that knows even less than Bush to be President.....now that's real gullibility.
That's the first I've ever heard that one (Bush being unpatriotic).....he was dumb, but I've never heard anyone say he was unpatriotic.

Well you're going to hear it now:

That was provided that the healthcare plan was adequate. Dumb fucks had worthless plans that wouldn't pay for diddley, but were angry cause they couldn't keep them. You can't teach them anything.

You are correct, you can't teach them anything. Did you ever go to the Commie Care website and check out their plans? I think you better before criticizing what anybody else had. I've never seen such worthless plans in my life. I didn't even think insurance companies could offer so little and charge so much.

I put up a video of Trump stating his tax policy and let the listeners make up their own minds. You put up a dissected hit piece by a raving lunatic (much like yourself) to spin what he is saying. You've become a liberal hack.

No, the video posted has a clip of a telephone interview Trump had with CNBC the day after Cruz dropped out. The video you posted was Trump's original plan which I praised but that was from several months ago.

I'm the same old Conservative I've always been and will continue to be. Trump is the Liberal and he has duped you into supporting him because you're not very bright. And hey... He LOVES the not-so-bright!

It was 5/12/2016. That was last Thursday. You're not very bright, are you? Probably why you supported Cruz.

Yes, and in your video he is already saying that he will "probably have to lift it" meaning the top marginal tax cut which was a key component of his tax plan. He has not even started negotiating and he is already signaling that is off the table. And he repeats that these things he is promising are "proposals" and they may or may not actually happen.

Like I said before, I hope you weren't putting a lot of stock in his "proposal" to build that wall.

Except none of that will ever happen.

You really do not get Trump and the cause of his success. Which is fine by me. I enjoy the thought of libtards like yourself remaining clueless.

You just committed the 'Presenting Facts to Libtards Fallacy'.

Shame on you. For your punishment you have to spend ten minutes looking at a picture of Melania Trump in a bikini.

20455_325536172807_7180634_n.jpg

Hmm , yea well I've heard him say he is pro life and that he is not pro-life, that mexicans are hard workers and that they are thieves and rapists, that he will lower taxes for the rich and that he will rise them .

At least he is consistent regarding the trade deals.

I will concede that he is not bought by special interests.

Trump has done something that ideologues cant understand; he thinks for himself and changed his mind on some issues, but not even a third of the issues that Romney did all at one time when he decided to run for President.

Look at the absurdity of all this as NeverTrump leader Romney tried to recruit a far leftwing libtard, Mark Cuban, to run as the top of a conservative NeverTrump third party ticket.

TrumpConservative_zpsuvwvloay.jpg

Show me a set of conservative leaders who would say anything close to that last frame.

This just demonstrates once again that libtards cannot distinguish Reality from the fantasies floating around in their minds.

That's the first I've ever heard that one (Bush being unpatriotic).....he was dumb, but I've never heard anyone say he was unpatriotic. Wasn't it over reacting conservatives that claimed Obama was unpatriotic because he wasn't wearing a flag pin one time....bwahahaha, so silly. And, who added $10 trillion? Bush? I don't remember anyone saying that either.
Not only can you not read or add, you have a convenient memory as well (or maybe your hearing is bad too).
Thanks for digging this up, Ray.

He won't do any of those things. The sooner people learn that Trump is a fraud and a con man the better off this country will be. The man is intellectually and emotionally unfair for office. Period.

Go ahead defend the politician's 40 year record of failure and $20 trillion dollar debt and tell us how Trump would be any worse. :laugh:
I bet you are stupid enough to think a circus clown would be the better guy to operate on your brain than a surgeon who has had a few malpractice suits.

The pseudo-cons picked Trump because they couldn't pick Hillary in the Republican primaries, and he was the next best thing to a Clinton.

Pro abortion.

Pro gun control.

Pro socialized medicine.

Wanted to impeach Bush.

Wanted to cut and run to Iraq, a policy conservatives claim led to the rise of ISIS.

Financed the Democratic National Committee Chairman's campaign for governor.

Donald Trump: Make America Great Again The Next Best Thing To A Clinton™

Many voters will want him to prove how he is going to do it, and so far, his tax policy has been shot down by the experts. Trump can promise you pie in the sky, but only the gullible will swallow it without proof.
You mean like you liberals swallowed Obama's bullshit about Bush adding $4 trillion to the debt

Bush Administration Adds $4 Trillion To National Debt

being "unpatriotic", just before he added $10 trillion?

Or "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it", just before he relied on the stupidity of the American people (liberals) to get it passed?

Or maybe you liked how he traded 5 terrorists for 1 deserter and still think he's gonna defeat ISIS? That kind of gullibility?
No, I like how Bush lied about Iraq having WMDs, started a worthless war that ended up creating ISIS, had thousands of our young men and women killed, sat on his ass while terrorists attacked us on 9/11 and killed over 3000 Americans and then Bush allowed Osama Bin Ladin's family to fly out of the country to avoid being hurt and Republicans are still trying to defend him....and now Republican know nothings want to elect a super doofus that knows even less than Bush to be President.....now that's real gullibility.
Hillary and Obama created, funded, and armed ISIS. This fact has been well know for over a year. Stop repeating pathetic lies.

Only one candidate strong on national security, and that's Trump. Hillary or Bernie would be as bad as obama (and merkle in Germany) in trying to islamatize this country. Then there's the democrats getting downright kinky and disgusting with pushing transgenders going into women's rest rooms, soldiers wearing high heels etc. Link below on that one.
Then the crap trade deals that democrats have ramrodded through with the help of their republican buddies of course. The clintons with nafta, wto, mfn, etc. Then the TPP that Obama snuck in behind our backs. I believe a record number of democrats will vote for Trump in November.

Soldiers in high heels draw online outburst

Only one candidate strong on national security, and that's Trump. Hillary or Bernie would be as bad as obama (and merkle in Germany) in trying to islamatize this country. Then there's the democrats getting downright kinky and disgusting with pushing transgenders going into women's rest rooms, soldiers wearing high heels etc. Link below on that one.
Then the crap trade deals that democrats have ramrodded through with the help of their republican buddies of course. The clintons with nafta, wto, mfn, etc. Then the TPP that Obama snuck in behind our backs. I believe a record number of democrats will vote for Trump in November.

Soldiers in high heels draw online outburst

The rational dems will vote Trump. No doubt about it. The extremists at either end of the spectrum will not.

You mean like you liberals swallowed Obama's bullshit about Bush adding $4 trillion to the debt being "unpatriotic", just before he added $10 trillion? Or "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it", just before he relied on the stupidity of the American people (liberals) to get it passed? Or maybe you liked how he traded 5 terrorists for 1 deserter and still think he's gonna defeat ISIS? That kind of gullibility?
FYI
Bush added $5.9 trillion to the National Debt in his 8 fiscal budget years of responsibility

Well now, FactCheck seems to have different numbers than yours. Sorry the article is a bit dated:

That’s a huge increase to be sure — 44.5 percent. And the Congressional Budget Office now projects that it will grow to more than $16 trillion by the end of the current fiscal year on Sept. 30. At that point, the debt will have increased by more dollars in Obama’s first four years than it did in George W. Bush’s entire eight-year tenure, when it rose by $4.9 trillion. The rise under Obama would then be the biggest dollar increase for any president in U.S. history.

Dueling Debt Deceptions

Repatriation holiday for companies with money stored in foreign banks.

Bwahahaha........Trump probably saves his money in foreign banks to con the country out of revenue.......why he won't release his tax returns. He's a sly fox.....slyer than the sly hunter.

Who says he's not going to release his tax returns? He'll release them when he's ready--not when liberals demand.

Yeah......like when it isn't important anymore because he has been beaten badly in the election? Most intelligent voters aren't going to take his word that there's nothing there that would cause them to reject him.....unlike his uninformed and uneducated followers.....if he can't be trusted because he isn't truthful....they won't vote for him.

No voter will reject any candidate based on tax returns. Do you know why? Because nobody really cares.

Left-wing MSM is making a big deal about it because it's all they really have on Trump. But MSM are not the voters. With all the ever so important issues facing our country today, Trump's tax returns are not one of them.

Maybe that's the problem: we have people that know how the system works running our government.

I think what's happening here is many of us are sick of professional politicians. We need to break out of this rut we've been in my entire life. New blood, new faces, new ideas......

While Trump may not be my favorite choice, at least he brings spunk into an otherwise boring election with candidates playing baby-kissing politics and talking in circles until you have no idea what the hell they were talking about in the first place.

When DumBama won his first election, he didn't have all that much experience in politics. He was a state rep that voted present most all of the time, and he was barely in the US Senate when he decided to run for Presidency.

But everybody on the left was saying "Give him a chance.....give him a chance....."

Now they are worried about a guy that really doesn't know the ropes?

He has spunk? he he he.

At lest you admit it…he entertains your simple mind and you will vote for him because of it.

There are about 460 races that involve federal posts this year including the Presidency. The incumbent, TTBOMK, when she or he has run for re-election has lost zero times. Nobody is sick of professional politicians

Oh yes, many are sick of professional politicians--at least on the right. That's why Jeb didn't get anywhere close.

No, I'm not voting for Trump because of his entertainment value, I'm voting for Trump to try and make sure we don't have another 8 years of DumBama. I also don't want to see a Socialist Supreme Court for the rest of my natural life either. It could mean millions more dead babies and hundreds of millions losing their gun rights. If that happens, criminals coast to coast will have a reason to celebrate.

Yeah, because so many lost their guns during the 8 years Obama has been in.....you're delusional.

Instead, you want another right-winger that will bring racism back into the country, do away with civil rights, bring back the tax breaks for the 1% because they create so many jobs (why we had the biggest soar in unemployment under Reagan and Bush) and create more laws to force women out of the workforce and back into the kitchen where they belong (according to right-wingers).

So how would Republicans force women back into the kitchen? Better still, why didn't they force women back into the kitchen when we had an all Republican government during the Bush years?
Republicans have been trying for years to make decisions for women and the Republican women don't fight back. They are pretty damn comfortable with women making less then men for the same jobs, and Republican women are okay with it....so it would be just a matter of time since they also want to do away with contraceptives that women would be getting pregnant every time they turned around and couldn't possibly hold a job.....they would have to go back to the kitchen where Republican men want them.

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn't Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is

And why didn't the Republicans back then get rid of civil rights and promote racism during the Bush years as well? They should have. I mean, look at all those race riots that took place under Bush.
Because the Democrats in Congress wouldn't let them.

The Democrats in Congress didn't have any power to stop them at the time. Don't you even know who had leadership of our houses in the past???

There is only one reason liberals and DumBama didn't take away our guns or gun rights, and that is because we are currently protected by the US Constitution. If not for that, Democrats would have made gun ownership illegal in this country.

You're delusional. Name a single proposal from Obama or Democrats in Congress to take away your guns. You listen to Faux News for your source of information and you're totally uninformed.

MILLER: Feinstein's list of 157 banned guns - Washington Times

Democrats propose $10,000 fine for gun owners who don’t have insurance

NY Gun Confiscation - Citizens Told to Turn in Firearms

New York City confiscating rifles and shotguns

Once Hilarious nominates Commie judges to the Supreme Court, and they rule we are no longer protected by the Constitution when it comes to guns, it's open season on gun owners in this country.

Now you are talking like a country bumpkin....making up silly names for Hillary like a junior high school dumbass.

This is something every free American better consider before punching that hole in their card this election.

Maybe you need a refresher in current events....you seem to be one of those right-wingers cowering in fear yelling "the sky is falling, the sky is falling" because of the silly notions those extreme right-wing nuts have put into your head. If you're punching a hole in some card for the election you must be in some pretty podunk town....most of us have electronic voting machines....maybe why you are so retarded in your way of thinking.

You think Cleveland, Ohio is a "podunk" town and call my thinking retarded?

Forum List

Back