I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"
You conger up images of a fag with a dick up his ass :puke:

That is what your browser history says too.

There is no conservative party. The Republican leadership isn't conservative.

Course the Democrats aren't what they used to be ether.
There would be if there were enough conservatives to fuel it. But that's another delusion that the rightwing media has pushed: that America is conservative.

i feel most of America is a little of this and a little of that......depending on whats being discussed......and then you have the assholes on the Far Right and Left....

My Mom had $20 for groceries for the week for a family of 5 and we never considered ourselves poor.

things were different back in the old days Frank....Christ a GOOD Steak Dinner with all the trimmings was 1.75.....i saw a Restaurant sign from the 50's......
All you have to do is watch 'The Andy Griffith Show'.

i was watching an old Superman episode and they were standing in front of a market......"Top Sirloin".....45 cents a pound......dam.....

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

Isn't the Tea Party the basic symbol of getting involved at the local level?

No, the Tea Party is the basic symbol of ignorance, partisan extremism, and fiscal recklessness.

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

Yes, but they need to register as Republicans to take over steering committees, etc.

Crusader...your attempt to distinguish between conservative and republican in the first post of the entire thread...was mind-numbingly unsuccessful. I'll give you an A+ for self-believing enthusiasm though.

things were different back in the old days Frank....Christ a GOOD Steak Dinner with all the trimmings was 1.75.....i saw a Restaurant sign from the 50's......

i was watching an old Superman episode and they were standing in front of a market......"Top Sirloin".....45 cents a pound......dam.....

Yes but when you only earn $.45 an hour..

No, the Tea Party is the basic symbol of ignorance, partisan extremism, and fiscal recklessness.

Yeah..................just ask the founder Dick Armey who has finally abandoned them for more cash........................

And yeah............this little snippet is from that great news source FAUX Nooze.............

Eased out with an $8 million payout provided by an influential GOP fundraiser, former Republican House Majority Leader Dick Armey says he has left a conservative Tea Party group, FreedomWorks, because of an internal split over the group's future direction.

A confidential contract obtained by The Associated Press shows that Armey agreed in September to resign from his role as chairman of Washington-based FreedomWorks in exchange for $8 million in consulting fees paid in annual $400,000 installments. Dated Sept. 24, the contract specifies that Armey would resign his position at both FreedomWorks and its sister organization, the FreedomWorks Foundation, by the end of November.

According to the contract, Armey's consulting fees will be paid by Richard J. Stephenson, a prominent fundraiser and founder and chairman of the Cancer Treatment Centers of America, a national cancer treatment network. Stephenson is on the board of directors of FreedomWorks.

Armey's departure comes as a new sign of acrimony in conservative and Republican ranks as the party's bruised leadership struggles with its November electoral losses and uncertainty over how to recast its principles and issues to compete with an ascendant Democratic party.

Armey confirmed his departure Tuesday, telling the AP that "my differences with FreedomWorks are a matter of principle." Armey said he made the decision to quit FreedomWorks in August, but Stephenson and other board members urged him not to leave until after the Nov. 6 election. Stephenson did not immediately respond to calls from AP for comment.

Armey would not describe his specific concerns, but the former House majority leader told the Mother Jones website that the Tea Party group was moving in an unproductive direction. He also indicated dissatisfaction with the November election results, in which several GOP candidates supported by FreedomWorks Super PAC donations were beaten by Democratic party rivals.

Read more: Dick Armey leaves as head of Tea Party-tied FreedomWorks | Fox News

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

Well, by all means, let’s see to it they’re just as poor as those in a Third World hellhole, that’ll show ‘em.

It's time to make reclamations on our current leaders who have lost there way and send them a pink slip. Why do we elect politicians to continue to muck down conservatism when spend a boat load of time; answering there failed policies?
Let us review sal alinsky principles in terms of leadership and make the left/liberals answer our question never engaging in their policies of failure .

Finally gov't works for us and must answer to us, the citizen. We are all stake holders and must protect wealth to preserve within our votes and not engage towards attacks against our wealth.

Romney lost b/c nice guys finish last..ie mcain.

my dad supported a family of 5 Sarah and he said he was making around 5-6 bucks an hour back then with benefits....and he was a Factory worker.....so who was making 45 cents an hour?......

my dad supported a family of 5 Sarah and he said he was making around 5-6 bucks an hour back then with benefits....and he was a Factory worker.....so who was making 45 cents an hour?......

In 1967 my Mom was getting $70 a week as a secretary, minimum wage was $1.15 an hour.

Crusader...your attempt to distinguish between conservative and republican in the first post of the entire thread...was mind-numbingly unsuccessful. I'll give you an A+ for self-believing enthusiasm though.

You can't imagine how much I value your opinion.

My family of 8 girls and my parents got by on little, my dad was a truck driver and mom didn't work outside the home. Meh, I don't know how much he made back then but it wasn't a whole lot.

He drove a cab at night. We had decent meals, not a whole lot of steak but that's beside the point.

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

Well, by all means, let’s see to it they’re just as poor as those in a Third World hellhole, that’ll show ‘em.

Being poor is fun!!!

It wasn't for your consumption. Well, maybe a little, so that perhaps someday...you'll tip past that point where you have at least an inkling of self-realization. But I dont hold out hope really.

It wasn't for your consumption. Well, maybe a little, so that perhaps someday...you'll tip past that point where you have at least an inkling of self-realization. But I dont hold out hope really.

No, really.

I mean it. Your opinion, especially that you're a "Centrist" and all, well, I can't being to describe what that means to me

I don't see how the Conservatives or Tea Party or whatever they want to call themselves can think they would ever get enough votes to beat the Democrats in any election without the help of moderate Republicans. It just isn't going to happen without them.

Forum List

Back