I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

No, actually he/she mentioned how they barely pay taxes on it.

Are you a he or a she Synth? I'm not sure to be honest.

Can't bitch about your liberals for their asinine post can you?

Are you that thick?

It was stated by Synth, and you misconstrued it one your own stupid account.

But you're responding to me about it. How thick is that?
shit stain wants a cap on private ownership and you're whining to me because I attacked shitstain about that.

The Republican Party will never win majorities again until they disagree with people being able to make $100 million per year. And also pay barely any taxes on it.

They must jettison the ultra rich, and jettison the religious fanatics.

So you want to place a cap on how much private property someone owns? Where do we stop up until it's at your door step?

It'd be more practical to put a cap on avoiding taxes for it. :thup:

Right, let's fix it so these evil rich people that buy all the tax free state and municipal bonds have to pay taxes on them. Then all the schools and other infrastructure can go to hell even more when they simply stop buying the bonds. Hey that's a double win for the commiecrats, they can have more to bitch about and can demand more taxes. Yep that will fix it.

So you want to place a cap on how much private property someone owns? Where do we stop up until it's at your door step?

Right, let's fix it so these evil rich people that buy all the tax free state and municipal bonds have to pay taxes on them. Then all the schools and other infrastructure can go to hell even more when they simply stop buying the bonds. Hey that's a double win for the commiecrats, they can have more to bitch about and can demand more taxes. Yep that will fix it.

If something is legitimately tax-free, then that isn't what I'm referring to.

Keep trying though, you almost had me...maybe a few more commie references will do it. :thup:

Why is it that right wing types call anyone who points out uncomfortables truths, a liar, and those who are out to con them, wise?

When you can't refute an idea, you attack the poster.
Why is it that the left thinks they speak the truth?

There is a difference between what you don't want to hear and a lie. Therein lies the problem. I don't like everything the dems stand for but they do not lie about it for the most part. The modern republicans have abandoned the principles the party held 30-40 years ago and now they HAVE to lie about what they want to accomplish...at least to the public to get elected. Lets take the presidential election..Mittens and Ryan GAURANTEED they wouldn't lay a glove on SS or Medicare...in fact they would strengthen Medicare yet that flew in the face of Ryan's budget proposal the GOP in the house voted for... NOW the GOP insists on making cuts in SS and Medicare. Fact.. The GOP lies. They lie about just about everything when they speak to the American public when trying to get elected.

You may like the end result republican positions but I resent they way they go about getting in power to implement those positions. If they told the truth during election cycles they wouldn't hold 25% of the seats in the House or Senate. They know that so they just keep on decieving Americans.

I don't like everything the dems stand for but they do not lie about it for the most part.

for the most part?.......if you say so Huggs.....they spin and exaggerate with best of them.....and they will lie if they have to....

The GOP did not lose because it was not conservative enough. It lost because it was so far to the right that it could not accept the moderates. The GOP has become so extreme that it have lost the middle.

But if there are those of you in the GOP that think moving further to the right will help you win, Go For It! The Democrats will love you for taking that position.:clap2:

your right about the Republicans......but you had better talk to your fellow Democrats......because as someone on the outside.....they look way to Far Left for many non party people to want to side with them.....when i read shit from Dean and Dudley and LaKota.....thats all i need to see to keep me from coming back....your Party is just as scary.....

Good grief Harry, please, define "far left". I understand Hyperbole as a rhetorical device, but when it becomes the 'big lie' you and others who repeat it need to defend it.

how about a few examples?.....Dean....Chris.....LaKota.....Dudley....."Truth".....those are FAR Lefties....maybe not to you,but that's because your probably just about there yourself,so to you these people are "normal".......like i said, i left the Democrats around 96-97.....because of people like this coming into the Party.....i was considered a Conservative Democrat......Far Lefties don't like guys like me.....because i Question them....they don't ask questions among themselves......they just follow......ok?.....does that satisfy what you asked?....

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

the people who are actually POOR Frank.....are still poor ......and im talking about the ones who cant afford cell phones or 200 dollar Nikes......

My Mom had $20 for groceries for the week for a family of 5 and we never considered ourselves poor.

things were different back in the old days Frank....Christ a GOOD Steak Dinner with all the trimmings was 1.75.....i saw a Restaurant sign from the 50's......

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

the people who are actually POOR Frank.....are still poor ......and im talking about the ones who cant afford cell phones or 200 dollar Nikes......

My Mom had $20 for groceries for the week for a family of 5 and we never considered ourselves poor.

things were different back in the old days Frank....Christ a GOOD Steak Dinner with all the trimmings was 1.75.....i saw a Restaurant sign from the 50's......

If something is legitimately tax-free, then that isn't what I'm referring to.

Keep trying though, you almost had me...maybe a few more commie references will do it. :thup:

So your claiming that the wealthy are using illegitimate methods to avoid taxes? If that's the case why aren't they in jail?

The Republican Party will never win majorities again until they disagree with people being able to make $100 million per year. And also pay barely any taxes on it.

They must jettison the ultra rich, and jettison the religious fanatics.

Should Ted Turner be able to buy up most of the state of Montana?

No.

And I was talking about what people 'earn', not what people own.

Unsurprisingly, you miss the point.

He’s simply correctly stating that the GOP needs to be more comprehensive with regard to its representation – to not always side with corporate America at the expense of working Americans, blindly adhering to the fallacy of ‘trickle-down’ economics.

The point of the attack was against private ownership, unless it's your private property.
Your reading comprehension sucks, Rebecca.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

I agree, I was a long time republican pushed out by the far right. I am now a registered independent and I feel im a true middle of the road independent. I have view that encompass both sides.
If the GOP does not shake the grasp of the teaparty far right extremists, it will be in for a long hard road of national elections.

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

Isn't the Tea Party the basic symbol of getting involved at the local level?

All you have to do is watch 'The Andy Griffith Show'.

Forum List

Back