I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

Actually, Mittens lost because he didn't want us to know what he'd do.

We never heard about the tax plan.

We never heard about the loopholes they would eliminate.

We never heard about Mittens the person.

Actually, Mittens lost because he didn't want us to know what he'd do.

We never heard about the tax plan.

We never heard about the loopholes they would eliminate.

We never heard about Mittens the person.

You heard he killed a women and made money on the back of the proletariat

What else did you need to know?

There are too many uninformed voters.

The dumbocrats.

You mean the uninformed because they don't agree that a woman should be forced against her will to have her rapist's child? Or that denying equal rights to all human beings is something we should strive for?

Ignoring the fact that Liberals are more educated than conservatives for just a second. Just because someone doesn't see the exact way you see things doesn't make them uninformed. You just spew lie after lie about how tax cuts to the rich create jobs (they don't) or how everyone who is on any form of government assistance is a drug addict (Florida actually found out the hard way). Your policies have failed, you will not win another major national election by going even more conservative. Just won't happen.

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

the people who are actually POOR Frank.....are still poor ......and im talking about the ones who cant afford cell phones or 200 dollar Nikes......

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

The GOP did not lose because it was not conservative enough. It lost because it was so far to the right that it could not accept the moderates. The GOP has become so extreme that it have lost the middle.

But if there are those of you in the GOP that think moving further to the right will help you win, Go For It! The Democrats will love you for taking that position.:clap2:

your right about the Republicans......but you had better talk to your fellow Democrats......because as someone on the outside.....they look way to Far Left for many non party people to want to side with them.....when i read shit from Dean and Dudley and LaKota.....thats all i need to see to keep me from coming back....your Party is just as scary.....

When you say "radical right" today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye.

the people Dean likes to quote and then attributes it to ALL Republicans....

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

the people who are actually POOR Frank.....are still poor ......and im talking about the ones who cant afford cell phones or 200 dollar Nikes......

My Mom had $20 for groceries for the week for a family of 5 and we never considered ourselves poor.

The actual conservatism of the republican part was doomed from the time they started courting the religious vote in order to win elections.

The GOP ran me off and I never even had the official letter after my name. The Democrats lost me years ago.

I am never left enough or right enough and that is how I know I am just where I need to be politically.

i can relate to that.....only i left the Democrats when people like Dean and Chris started flooding the roster.....and the Republicans.....as soon as the Holier than thou hypocrites started showing up......see ya.....fuck these two Parties.....

What these Right wingers fail to grasp is yes, Romney was a Moderate, and so was McCain. Both of them lost for 2 main reasons, which both can be blamed on the right.

First right wingers failing to turn out to vote for them.

Second, Moderates who were turned off by the fact they had to Pretend to be right wingers to get the fucking nomination.

I am sorry, But Obama beat Romney over the head in ads, over and over, all calling him a right wing lunatic, and THAT IS what beat him.

^^^^
Word.

Having said that, Romney still received 60 million votes, second highest ever for a Republican apart from Bush in 04. So it appears Republicans came out and voted for him.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

The GOP did not lose because it was not conservative enough. It lost because it was so far to the right that it could not accept the moderates. The GOP has become so extreme that it have lost the middle.

But if there are those of you in the GOP that think moving further to the right will help you win, Go For It! The Democrats will love you for taking that position.:clap2:

your right about the Republicans......but you had better talk to your fellow Democrats......because as someone on the outside.....they look way to Far Left for many non party people to want to side with them.....when i read shit from Dean and Dudley and LaKota.....thats all i need to see to keep me from coming back....your Party is just as scary.....

Good grief Harry, please, define "far left". I understand Hyperbole as a rhetorical device, but when it becomes the 'big lie' you and others who repeat it need to defend it.

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

That's pretty funny Frankie. Ya you are right that the republican party is flawed. Who do you think you are fooling with this mock indignant rant? Your hero is that criminal O'keefe. The problem with you and O'Keefe and you so called "conservatives" is that you are fundamentally dishonest. You have bought hook line and sinker into Newt Gingrich's montra that democrats are evil. THAT is the problem with the republican party and you Frankie. That is the problem right now in WA DC. The GOPers do not respect the democrats as being honorable people. Go ahead and become a republican..it won't change your stripes.

Huggy there are many Democrats,some right here on this board, who buy the shit that Republicans are evil.....and if you notice its usually the more farther Right and Left ones.....so what the difference?.....two groups of assholes who hate each other no matter what..........let any of them hold office and you get what we have.....decline.....

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

Republicans are the party of the 1% & the entitled. They hate the middle class workers who make the entitlements & the rich. THE MIDDLE CLASS NEEDS A TAX CUT! The middle class taxes subsidize the rich & the poor while the Republicans explode entitlement spending. Alan Greenspan Just Called Out Republicans For Exploding Entitlement Spending

Government spending explodes under Republicans.
8249044743_c2d3daab56_z.jpg

The top 1% pay lower tax rates than the middle class. Our taxes are subsidizing billionares. Facts from the IRS: From 2001 to 2007 the people with the highest income got the biggest percentage cuts in their actual tax payments. The middle class had to subsidize the rich even more than before. It is time to end the tax subsidy to the rich. The middle class is tired of carrying your fat ass along with the poor. Get off the back of the Middle Class & help us carry the poor.

8244746311_852bec828c_k.jpg

We are also forced to subsidize the rich's flood insurance. They are the ones who own most of the beech homes & benefit the most from that massive subsidy. To top it off we had to bail out their banks. All accounts are FDIC insured up to $250K. But the rich had much more than that in their accounts. $2.5 trillion of their bad bets & debts got rolled onto the balance sheet of the Federal Reserve where they remain to this day even as they lie & say they paid us back.

Last edited:
The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"
You have no idea what a redneck is. I come from a long line of proud rednecks.
I do have a truck that I do have a use for, I am a member of the N.C chapter of the Sons of Confederate veterans
I am 6'7" tall 280 lbs 65" chest with a 38" waist, I have zero sleeveless t-shirts and I dip
And Nawth Kuuurrlina is pronounced NoRth CaRoLina

hence the name.....Big Reb.....for the slower here like LaKota.....

All of the GOP is either Moderate or far left.

It is why I left a while ago.

The most conservative member of the GOP is left of center and just took a job at heritage, moving the party even further left.

No thanks. I'll stay independent.

Parties are for followers.

Far Left?.....Dean is a Republican?....

The Conservatives that are in the house, those in the senate, should vote present, giving th liberals an that voted them in what they want.

They should explain what they see as the outcome, with that, let it go.

Let the Democrats own what they sow. For better or worse.

The Conservatives that are in the house, those in the senate, should vote present, giving th liberals an that voted them in what they want.

They should explain what they see as the outcome, with that, let it go.

Let the Democrats own what they sow. For better or worse.
But that's pretty much what would happen if the sequester kicks in....The democratics signed onto that idea as well.

You're really an idiot, I am sorry I read your bull shit lies.

Why is it that right wing types call anyone who points out uncomfortables truths, a liar, and those who are out to con them, wise?

When you can't refute an idea, you attack the poster.
Why is it that the left thinks they speak the truth?

There is a difference between what you don't want to hear and a lie. Therein lies the problem. I don't like everything the dems stand for but they do not lie about it for the most part. The modern republicans have abandoned the principles the party held 30-40 years ago and now they HAVE to lie about what they want to accomplish...at least to the public to get elected. Lets take the presidential election..Mittens and Ryan GAURANTEED they wouldn't lay a glove on SS or Medicare...in fact they would strengthen Medicare yet that flew in the face of Ryan's budget proposal the GOP in the house voted for... NOW the GOP insists on making cuts in SS and Medicare. Fact.. The GOP lies. They lie about just about everything when they speak to the American public when trying to get elected.

You may like the end result republican positions but I resent they way they go about getting in power to implement those positions. If they told the truth during election cycles they wouldn't hold 25% of the seats in the House or Senate. They know that so they just keep on decieving Americans.

Forum List

Back