I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

You can't imagine how much I value your opinion.

It wasn't for your consumption. Well, maybe a little, so that perhaps someday...you'll tip past that point where you have at least an inkling of self-realization. But I dont hold out hope really.

No, really.

I mean it. Your opinion, especially that you're a "Centrist" and all, well, I can't being to describe what that means to me

Like you even know the difference. What was Bush, that guy you defended over every issue? Was he a centrist or a conservative?

Crusader...your attempt to distinguish between conservative and republican in the first post of the entire thread...was mind-numbingly unsuccessful. I'll give you an A+ for self-believing enthusiasm though.

I don't see how the Conservatives or Tea Party or whatever they want to call themselves can think they would ever get enough votes to beat the Democrats in any election without the help of moderate Republicans. It just isn't going to happen without them.

Yes we need moderate republicans, but they cannot lead the party. They've shown clearly they are incapable of leadership

I don't see how the Conservatives or Tea Party or whatever they want to call themselves can think they would ever get enough votes to beat the Democrats in any election without the help of moderate Republicans. It just isn't going to happen without them.

Yes we need moderate republicans, but they cannot lead the party. They've shown clearly they are incapable of leadership

Does this answer my question that Bush was a moderate? :)

Does this answer my question that Bush was a moderate? :)

Bush was a Statist, like his Dear Old Dad

It wasn't for your consumption. Well, maybe a little, so that perhaps someday...you'll tip past that point where you have at least an inkling of self-realization. But I dont hold out hope really.

No, really.

I mean it. Your opinion, especially that you're a "Centrist" and all, well, I can't being to describe what that means to me

Like you even know the difference. What was Bush, that guy you defended over every issue? Was he a centrist or a conservative?

How could Bush be a ‘conservative,’ he created massive budget deficits and expanded the size of the Federal government.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

Republicans want tax cuts for everyone it's just that the rich pay most of the taxes.

you know what, raise the taxes on the rich. They voted for Obama anyway.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

And Yet Obama is once again President because selfish fucking right wingers stayed home instead of supporting a Moderate Republican.
I keep on asking... Even though nobody ever answers... But I'll do it again...

What stance or policy was Mitt moderate about? I mean I agree when he was governor... He got elected in a democrat state being a moderate. When he ran for president... What was he moderate about?

Forum List

Back