I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

I'm not sure if you answered my question, did you vote for W the two times he was up for election?

I did answer your question instead of following every post I make take the time and go back and read

You definitely didn't give me a yes or a no, it was some partially incomprehensible ranting the ended with Obama, I believe.

So yes or no, did you vote for W in either 2000 or '04, or both?

I answered your question go back and read it. Stop following every comment I make.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

Republicans want tax cuts for everyone it's just that the rich pay most of the taxes.
And they will take most of the hit when taxes go up, but is that really fair for them ? If I have earned my money right and I pay my fair share in which is already high, then what is this taxing of the rich in a blame game for all the nations problems now that is going on ?

I would be appalled if I were a rich man who had earned my money right, and then I was now being chaseth after by name (the rich), and this by a federal government who is doing this in this way or has campaigned in this way to suggest that I am a bad guy that needs to pay my fair share finally.... How dum can this nation be, that it tries to group everyone of the rich into the same basket, and then try and steal from them in this way? Kidding me right!

I did answer your question instead of following every post I make take the time and go back and read

You definitely didn't give me a yes or a no, it was some partially incomprehensible ranting the ended with Obama, I believe.

I answered your question go back and read it. Stop following every comment I make.

I'll just assume that you did then. :thup:

I figured as much anyway, you're basically a complete hypocrite about most other things.

I figured as much anyway, you're basically a complete hypocrite about most other things.
I'm not a hypocrite either I just don't attack bush over shit he was given authorization to do by congress.
I wouldn't attack obama if he would stop his bush policy times ten.

I'm not a hypocrite either I just don't attack bush over shit he was given authorization to do by congress.

But you voted for W, shouldn't you like that?

But you voted for W, shouldn't you like that?

I guess you never read my answer to your question figures.

Gay-bashing, immigrant-bashing, Muslim bashing. Waterboarding is not torture. The CRA caused the crash. Here, look at this video of this darkie talking about her Obamaphone! Voter ID.

Yep. Sure sounds like a bunch of liberals to me!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Believing marriage is between a man and a woman is not gay bashing. It is believing in tradtional rites.
Believing those that broke our laws should not be pout ahead of those obeying our laws is not immigrant bashing...it is asking those that want to be a US citizenb to prove it by obeying our laws
Having an issue with muslim extremists who want to kill us is not Muslim bashing...it is having an issue with Muslim extremists who claim their religion gives them the right to kill us.
The CRA had guidelines that opened the door to giving loans to those that can not afford them. It played a major role in the housing bubble bursting.
In a country that has open borders for travelers and an undocumented alien problem to the tune of 15 million, asking those that wish to vote to use the same procvess as they would gladly use to get into a club in Mnahattan is not really asking much.,...now is it?

Dont really hear anyone using the term darkie...only a racist would.......why do you hate black people you fucking racist?
Another misinformed voter.

There are too many uninformed voters.

The dumbocrats.

More than a month after the election and we’re still hearing the same delusional excuses: here we have the classic ‘stupid voters’ dodge.

It’s more than likely the voters were intelligent enough to reject the GOP’s poor candidate, along with the Party’s failed message.

There are too many uninformed voters.

The dumbocrats.

More than a month after the election and we’re still hearing the same delusional excuses: here we have the classic ‘stupid voters’ dodge.

It’s more than likely the voters were intelligent enough to reject the GOP’s poor candidate, along with the Party’s failed message.
So we all fall back on Obama, whom by his record may be even worse of a poor canidate than the GOP put up there, so Obama it is then, and so shall it be I guess..

Isn't that what happened in 2004? Bush had the lowest approval rating in the polls of any sitting President who's ever been re-elected, but Kerry ran an even worse campaign than Romney, if possible, and in the end, even the Democrats knew he was toast.

Forum List

Back