I'm Proud to be an Extremist

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

liberal-npc-who-radicalized-you-conservative.jpg

I think that I just scared most of the liberals away with my OP as it's pretty much a dead zone right now as I predicted.

So after the blob goes bye bye either in 40 days or 4 years, and the GOP trots out Governor _____ who says he wants to work with democrats...you’er going to stay home instead of carrying the water for him? Put another way, if the GOP nominee in 28 is Haley...what do you plan to do since your extreme and idiotic views will no longer have a place in the dialogue?

So after the blob goes bye bye either in 40 days or 4 years, and the GOP trots out Governor _____ who says he wants to work with democrats...you’er going to stay home instead of carrying the water for him? Put another way, if the GOP nominee in 28 is Haley...what do you plan to do since your extreme and idiotic views will no longer have a place in the dialogue?
I have no obligation to validate your fantasies.

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

Does that "extreme love" include invading Congress and trying to lynch members if your orange fuhrer lost the election or have you retards learned your lesson?

Forum List

Back